It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get the snow off your car roof!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

I don't see so many people like that on the main highways during the commute. I do see lots like that on the less traveled roads. You can't escape the truckers though.

I think where I'm at is in a transitional zone. Go just a bit farther north, and they tend to get heavier winter weather. Come through here to parts south and the weather drops off. So those big boys roll down out of the south, and the trucks start shedding just as they get through this area.

edit on 2-1-2022 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: YouSir

actually, my beef isnt as much with truckers in this weather up here I give them a wide berth, and there are not that many that I see anyways when I am on the road.

At least truckers have a good reason for having it up there.

its family cars, small SUV's people with all that snow on top and windows barely scraped that terrify me.

Ummm…I’ve just been letting my impish nature run away with your very succinct points you made…Case in point…I was just following behind a car…and they had Not cleaned the snow off of the back window of their car…I immediately said to myself…yep…that’s exactly what Irish was speaking to…

So…no apologies for my sarcastic levity…but…full agreement nonetheless…

Never disrespect…

Right…?

YouSir

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Never.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 04:27 AM
link   
This is why I keep a flamethrower handy, I’ll clear snow 20ft at a time with very minimal effort, usually depends on how cold my trigger hand is 😀

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 12:07 PM
link   
No one can tell me what to do.
I like having the big snow hat on my car roof.
It has insulating qualities.

If it falls off, not my problem, people can take care of themselves. Either stay home, or don’t tailgate me.
Mind your own windshields.

Bunch of snowflakes!!!!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join