It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antifa Rioter has Charges Dismissed.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Spartakush

I've made my stance on mandatory vaccinations abundantly clear over the past while.

NO. Not only no, but Hell NO!!

If someone wants to take the vaxx, I'm fine with that. Have at it. Hell, I might decide to get vaxx'ed in the future, my problem is solely with the mandatory aspect of it.

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spartakush
a reply to: JIMC5499

Good thing you brought wits into play now, about #ing time! A warm ray of light on my black heart, muddy Pits-burg.

You keep pulling the trigger and it keeps going "Click". Do you just like the sound?

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 03:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

originally posted by: dleeb
No bias or no problems there huh. I guess the message is "if you're protesting/rioting/looting on the side we're on you're fine!" Simply pathetic.

He shone a laser in the face of some cops. That's all he's accused of. Not looting. Not rioting.

Not a light saber, not a phaser, not anything with the ability to do more than temporarily distract or obstruct vision.

note: the right to protest is a First Amendment right.

I don't know how powerful the pointer was, so I can't comment for certain, but some laser pointers are powerful enough to do permanent damage to your eyes. Not all. I have two green laser pointers that definitely would do permanent damage if I aimed one of them at a police officer who wasn't ready.

The use of lasers to intentionally blind is actually a war crime if you do it on a battlefield. I guess because it is an attempt to maim rather than kill. (I once suggested it to a military officer as a way not to have to kill the enemy, but still win, and he informed me the tactic was entirely off limits.)

Using a weapon or tool that can inflict a permanent disability on someone would probably count as "assault" in any sane person's interpretation.

originally posted by: YouSir

originally posted by: LordAhriman
I certainly hope those brave officers have recovered form their brutal assault with a laser pointer. I can't imagine going back to normal life after such an attack.

This guy had it coming though. mostly peaceful.

Ummm…imagine…having the job of defending the state…from enraged citizenry…

Do you go home at night and declare your pride of self to the wife and kids…declare your abject pride…that you have defended the very definition of corruption…?

Imagine…standing there…smashing your baton…spraying your sprays…in defense of the most corrupt entities on this planet…

What kind of personality profile fills that niche…fits it like a glove…protects…knowlingly…the proclivities of those that gravitate into power positions…?

They must be so proud of exactly who…and what they are…

YouSir

I think they just do it for a job. Can't help who the boss is.

They get assigned really stupid objectives, like "don't let anyone past this point". Which can't be accomplished without using force.

And then if they let people by they get in trouble for neglecting their duty (or accused of cowardice for not protecting.)

If they do use force, even if they do no medical harm to anyone, they get in trouble for that.

It's just a way for politicians to use someone as a fall guy. Give stupid orders and then blame the police for not following them, no matter how well they do follow them. There's always a way to spin it. And rank and file grunts don't know how to play the game.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join