It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Internet of Bodies connected by Sensors

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I cant help but find this "Internet of Bodies" technology terrifying. I realize this report is dated 2020, but I'm sure there are a few that haven't read it yet. Really makes you wonder if it's possible for them to insert this sort of tracking device into a vaccine!
From the World Economic Forum:

The Internet of Bodies Is Here: Tackling new challenges of technology governance

The internet of things (IoT) is increasingly entangling with human bodies. This emergence and fast expansion of the “internet of bodies” (IoB) – the network of human bodies and data through connected sensors – while offering enormous social and health benefits, also raises new challenges of technology governance.

With an unprecedented number of sensors attached to, implanted within or ingested into human bodies to monitor, analyse and even modify human bodies and behaviour, immediate actions are needed to address the ethical and legal considerations that come with the IoB. The urgency of such actions is further brought to the forefront by the global COVID-19 pandemic, with extensive IoB technologies and data being enlisted for the surveillance and tracking of coronavirus.

This is a download link to their full .pdf of the report:
www3.weforum.org...

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Have you noticed that the losers are in charged of our life and they have nothing to lose since they hate themselves. And this I believe is worldwide. We had two prime ministers resign recently, they just gave up i feel due to something big is controlling the stupidity around the world.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 07:42 PM
link   
NO!

What scares me the most?

There are actually people out there, that would do this willing.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: GlobalGold

As usual the idiots will be the first ones to line up to be used as experimental rats for any technology, we already know how that goes.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

As usual the idiots will be the first ones to line up to be used as experimental rats for any technology, we already know how that goes.

It seems many of these trackers are pushed on people as being "medical related"

Invasive technologies include, for example, digital pills – a recent drug-device combination developed to deliver encapsulated medicine and monitor medication adherence – which rely on ingestible mini-sensors to be activated in the patient’s stomach, and which then transmit data to sensors, the patient’s smartphone and other data portals. Other examples of smart medical implantables include: an internet-connected artificial pancreas as an automated insulin delivery system for diabetes patients; and robotic limbs for movement rehabilitation in people with physical mobility limitations.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 07:54 PM
link   

wonder if it's possible for them to insert this sort of tracking device into a vaccine!

Yes we have well established that they can do that.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 07:59 PM
link   

All this new technology will be linked to what people were injected with in the covid virus jabs, since the jabs started a lot of money has gone to different types new treatments involving the human bodies as conductors.

Even Elon Musk is going to capitalize on it, with his implantable chips.

In one hundred years humans will no resemble what they look like now all in the name of technology.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 08:45 PM
link   
originally posted by: marg6043

The most important aspect of any social control is reward and punishment. A technocratic digital society would be no different. Neuralink serves as a brain/machine interface, but it is not too much of a stretch to see an anus/machine interface. And by golly, they already have the darn thing ready to roll. It will be called the ana-link. It will be used to inflict pain on heterosexuals and pleasure for homosexuals. Just a signal to your cell phone which will relay it to the device. Oh, the pain the pain... No, really!

www.lovense.com...
edit on 29-12-2021 by HilterDayon because: double link

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
NO!

What scares me the most?

There are actually people out there, that would do this willing.

What should scare you more is that not only will they do it willingly, they will support forcing YOU to do it in the name of public safety.

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 03:06 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 08:56 PM
link   
We already are...smart phones, smart watches

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: boredhere74
We already are...smart phones, smart watches

..and smart butt plugs

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Really makes you wonder if it's possible for them to insert this sort of tracking device into a vaccine!

It's not.

The closest we have to this technology is RFID, which is too large to be injected through a needle, would be useless unless its exact position in the body were known, and which only sends back an ID number. The digital pills work similarly.

A digital pill is like a specialized RFID. It doesn't send back an ID number; it instead sends back sensor data when activated. Like the RFID, the digital pill receives its power from radio waves of a specific frequency. There may be some which operate via smart phones, but all of them I have personally heard of require access to a reader similar to an RFID scanner. The amount of energy in that power signal must be greater than an RFID scanner, because it has to penetrate much more flesh before it reaches the power supply antenna.

I'm much more concerned over the RFID chip than I am the digital pills.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 02:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

Really makes you wonder if it's possible for them to insert this sort of tracking device into a vaccine!

....A digital pill is like a specialized RFID. It doesn't send back an ID number; it instead sends back sensor data when activated. Like the RFID, the digital pill receives its power from radio waves of a specific frequency. There may be some which operate via smart phones, but all of them I have personally heard of require access to a reader similar to an RFID scanner. The amount of energy in that power signal must be greater than an RFID scanner, because it has to penetrate much more flesh before it reaches the power supply antenna.

Pills definitely can send data to smartphones and other data portals -

for example, digital pills – a recent drug-device combination developed to deliver encapsulated medicine and monitor medication adherence – which rely on ingestible mini-sensors to be activated in the patient’s stomach, and which then transmit data to sensors, the patient’s smartphone and other data portals.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 08:40 AM
link   

OK, so an economic forum has told you that the Second Law of Thermodynamics is wrong.... and you believe them.

Got it.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 03:17 AM
link   
SPAM
edit on 1/1/2022 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 07:49 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Spam removed
edit on 1.19.2022 by Zarniwoop because: (no reason given)

top topics

join