It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Not a Pandemic It' a Fight For The Future Of Society

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU
a reply to: Asktheanimals

It's certainly not a "fight for the future of society" as that fight has already been well and truly lost, the final nail in that coffin was drove home when the majority chose vaccination.

The true fight now belongs to the unvaccinated and that fight is simply survival in a society and a world gone mad.

I disagree completely. I think the mad rush of jabs and mandates is backfiring on them, and spectacularly - just like with everything else these radical leftist asshats try to do.

It will be up to the unjabbed and the jabbed who still believe in the Right to refuse the jabs,

But no, the fight is not over, and in fact, I think this is a case of 'it is always darkest before the dawn'...

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: SuicideKing33
a reply to: MiddleInsite

I think you purposely missed the whole point but who cares. Anyone with two brain cells knew this would continue ad naseum ever since "2 weeks to flatten the curve" started 2 years ago.

The sky IS falling according to your script writers. Didnt you see the super honest and unbiased news on TV? A trillion people die of covid every day. You need vaccines and booster shots forever. We need to shut down businesses and family gatherings. Maybe you missed that too.

When the time comes, and it will, make sure to get your 10th "vaccine" from all the "doctors" who just love "science".

I think middle did purposely miss the whole point. A brilliant explanation on why you are right is in that reply.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 12:44 AM
link   
You would be an abject failure if you sat on your butt and did nothing. Right now you are taking in information to try to find a path out of this. I am on the same journey. You have like minded people trying in good faith. Blessings on your house.

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

originally posted by: CthruU

Your right about one thing.....- "it's not a pandemic"

The true fight now belongs to the unvaccinated and that fight is simply survival in a society and a world gone mad.

You're right about that but when you have 7 grandchildren your view of everything tends to project forward in time and my fight is for their future, not mine. I have had a good, long life and enjoyed relative freedom. It's my duty to leave the world a better place. Given current conditions I feel like an abject failure. It just makes the mountain to climb a little higher.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
OR it's a pandemic and people are trying to keep other people alive.

I choose to believe it's simply a pandemic. That way my entire life isn't caught up in "the sky is falling" scenario that some seem to thrive on.

Besides, we're all supposed to die from the vax, so I won't be around to be "controlled" by "the elite" or those filthy "communists".

Chill people. The sky is not falling. Been hearing this type of tripe all my life.

Sure, what's a little fascism & inflation between friend, right?

It's only the unvaxxed getting fired.

It's only food & fuel prices going through the roof.

Most families aren't even looking for a used car anyway.

Parts, shmarrts the shortages only affect a few.

Those red states aren't following our mandates, why should we allow them access to life saving treatments?

Hitler shmitler, ccp & stalin both killed more and lasted longer.

Are you are trying to convince someone that fascist idiots in the democrat party aren't doing their absolute best to go full fascist?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join