It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Press Briefing by White House COVID-⁠19 Response Team and Public Health Officials 12/17/21

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 12:18 AM
link   
And I thought the New York State Legislature was overreaching. Doing this the week before Christmas, seems planned plus to me, it looks like somebody is semi scolding/reveling in the dilemma they have created for the unvaccinated.

As always you want to say follow the money, but there seems to be more here a lot more. It's almost like they know they can't force it by law but they will hound, berate and insult the unvaccinated?

Press Briefing by White House COVID-⁠19 Response Team and Public Health Officials
DECEMBER 17, 2021

As we’ve explained in prior briefings, the Omicron variant is more transmissible and our medical experts anticipate it will lead to a rise in cases.

But unlike last winter, we now have the power to protect ourselves.

Our vaccines work against Omicron, especially for people who get booster shots when they are eligible. If you are vaccinated, you could test positive. But if you do get COVID, your case will likely be asymptomatic or mild.

We are intent on not letting Omicron disrupt work and school for the vaccinated. You’ve done the right thing, and we will get through this.

For the unvaccinated, you’re looking at a winter of severe illness and death for yourselves, your families, and the hospitals you may soon overwhelm.

So, our message to every American is clear: There is action you can take to protect yourself and your family. Wear a mask in public indoor settings. Get vaccinated, get your kids vaccinated, and get a booster shot when you’re eligible.

edit on 20-12-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

For the unvaccinated, you’re looking at a winter of severe illness and death for yourselves, your families, and the hospitals you may soon overwhelm.

So, our message to every American is clear: There is action you can take to protect yourself and your family. Wear a mask in public indoor settings. Get vaccinated, get your kids vaccinated, and get a booster shot when you’re eligible.

My message to these clowns in the white house is clear too : a nice middle finger.
Neither me, my son and mom will EVER get vaccinated.
I will die standing protecting my and their rights to say no to have some untested (clinical till 2023) crap (gene-therapy) injected into us. Death or slavery it seems.

I'm getting much braver too. I've had anxiety for years around crowds/people, and now I do things I would have never done before. I'm beginning to feel there will be nothing left to lose

edit on 20-12-2021 by ancientlight because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

That's about as close of a threat to the unvaccinated as I care to hear. A health department official for the state was on the news recently saying even those with preexisting conditions can now feel safe getting the vaccine, as data has shown there is actually not as great a risk of adverse reactions compared to the risk of dying of covid.
They're tightening the screws little by little.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Can anyone explain this?

Vermont has the highest Covid-19 vaccination rate at 76%
Source: www.beckershospitalreview.com...

Yet Vermont is seeing more CoronaVirus Cases right now, than it did before the "vaccines" were developed.
Source: www.worldometers.info...

WHY?

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 03:21 AM
link   
what is really weird, in this country our infection rate is under 300 a day of a population of 134 million people. I mean, more people a day come down with a deadly flu for the elderly . Sadly I can't find the flu results in the 90''s for flu deaths in this country. Why do I say the 90's, well that is when we had so many healthy elderly people here and most of them drank and smoke and worked like 7 days a week . ( business owners )

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Can anyone explain this?

Vermont has the highest Covid-19 vaccination rate at 76%
Source: www.beckershospitalreview.com...

Yet Vermont is seeing more CoronaVirus Cases right now, than it did before the "vaccines" were developed.
Source: www.worldometers.info...

WHY?

Ive been banging that drum for months, it's so obvious the cases, hospitals and even in some states are rising most are the vaccinated states

The thread below shows Georgia and Michigan similar populations and demographics one is vaccinated more than the other
one is pumping out 9 times the deaths as the other one. It makes no sense, nor does this scolding BS.

What are the chances they screwed up and the vaccines aren't effective and it just drives more cases and ultimately to those at risk hospitalized them or kills them?

When I see the media start to say Trump did this or that hampering the COVID effort it smells of the DNC/Clinton tatcic if you know you did something wrong blame the other guy for exactly the same thing, it gets in front of the incoming storm.

Top state is Georgia bottom is Michigan, the last 30 days Michigan has 2000 more deaths than Georgia. Is Michigan fudging the numbers?

Georgia hospital beds being used for COVID patients 1,518

Michigan has 4,111 COVID patients hospitalized now, that's well over twice the amount Georgia has.

protect-public.hhs.gov...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Joe Biden and his administration failed on every single COVID promise/prediction he made when running against Trump. Total embarassment.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Biden's going to talk about it further tomorrow....
Bloomberg

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Biden's going to talk about it further tomorrow....
Bloomberg

Yea that will make things better, LOL I think he does better when he shuts up. Watch the stock market plummet after he speaks about this Tuesday.

This is trying to get ugly

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6
Agreed.

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Things will probably get worse as no one says anything

top topics

join