It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fairly new to Destiny 2 Looking for others

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 06:38 PM
link   
As it states, im really digging Destiny 2 and gonna get the next Xpac, anyone else like to join me?

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 07:38 PM
link   
What are you playing on console or PC?

a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 07:57 PM
link   

The people who are still playing will welcome you with open arms.
Hang out in the hub and you will get invites.

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 08:17 PM
link   

I still play almost daily. I run a clan called the ultimate cheeze. Kinda an inside joke. We are looking for peeps who wanna play. We do pvp and pve so hit me up. Im on PS4. [email protected] is my PS4 info. I think. Maybe just aic4me. Im driving back to AZ fro OR. I should be home late tonight. Will be on destiny tomorrow eve send me a pm with info and ill add ya

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: AIC4ME

Also, we are cross platform so even if on different console it will still let you join us

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I tried getting into it after the failure of anthem (that still stings a bit) I just couldn’t get into it.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
What are you playing on console or PC?

Playingn on Console through xbob game pass

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

The people who are still playing will welcome you with open arms.
Hang out in the hub and you will get invites.

Thank you bud good idea!

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: AIC4ME

I still play almost daily. I run a clan called the ultimate cheeze. Kinda an inside joke. We are looking for peeps who wanna play. We do pvp and pve so hit me up. Im on PS4. [email protected] is my PS4 info. I think. Maybe just aic4me. Im driving back to AZ fro OR. I should be home late tonight. Will be on destiny tomorrow eve send me a pm with info and ill add ya

Righton brother i will! mine is "coltlee" something random numbers lol

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Somethingsamiss
I tried getting into it after the failure of anthem (that still stings a bit) I just couldn’t get into it.

Man that anthem thing DID sting alot, ugh i cant believe that went down so hard!

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Destiny requires way to much maintenance to keep up with all its BS I gave that up for lent years ago. Sorry.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
Destiny requires way to much maintenance to keep up with all its BS I gave that up for lent years ago. Sorry.

theres many things about it that are confusing as hell, some quests are direct, some they really dont give you anything to tell you how to get it done and your map markers dont show up.

Ive tried over and over to figure out WHAT seasons come with my xbox game pass, and im finding out I STILL have to pay for past seasons despite the fact that this one includes the new content........im so confused

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Hence why I gave it up, I think I was invested like $80 or more into to get the game and all the add ons etc but they dump so much crap so damn quick I got tired of making a career out of just playing the game for fun when it became a job.

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: AIC4ME

Hey i tried to add you but bungie wouldnt let me?

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: AIC4ME

Heres mine you can add me! HaywireID37#3712

top topics

join