It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Facebook merging with the church to mine our consciousness.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I wonder if it'll have a money changing function.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Gods Judgement and the Dawrin Award are actually the same prize, FYI.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

NO ONE should trust Facebook, Twitter, Google, big tech

Remember Google created dragonfly for the Chinese and gave it to them to keep track of the entire population, each and every person 24/7, their locations and everything they write on their phones and computers. The very definition of totalitarian, fascism, authoritarianism, google made it possible to go far beyond what Hitler did to his people with the SS.

Big Tech has their own agenda and it is not for your benefit.

I only go on facebook to look at my grandkids pics once a month and for no other reason at all and don't look at anything else or write on it. Facebook recently admitted to stirring up people into hating those who don't agree with them. Pitting people against each other. For what nefarious reason?

I quit Twitter and am glad after the new CEO announced heavy censorship to eliminate all conservative thought and speech and to only promote globalism, liberal oppression and liberal repression.

Big tech is your enemy, they are not out to do good but to help oppress, repress, and create a totalitarian regime intent on controlling your every thought, word, and deed and making it conform to what they (the superior beings) think is best for you as the masses are too ignorant to be able to decide for themselves, down to what to put in their bodies.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: The2Billies

NO ONE should trust Facebook, Twitter, Google, big tech

Remember Google created dragonfly for the Chinese and gave it to them to keep track of the entire population, each and every person 24/7, their locations and everything they write on their phones and computers. The very definition of totalitarian, fascism, authoritarianism, google made it possible to go far beyond what Hitler did to his people with the SS.

Big Tech has their own agenda and it is not for your benefit.

I only go on facebook to look at my grandkids pics once a month and for no other reason at all and don't look at anything else or write on it. Facebook recently admitted to stirring up people into hating those who don't agree with them. Pitting people against each other. For what nefarious reason?

I quit Twitter and am glad after the new CEO announced heavy censorship to eliminate all conservative thought and speech and to only promote globalism, liberal oppression and liberal repression.

Big tech is your enemy, they are not out to do good but to help oppress, repress, and create a totalitarian regime intent on controlling your every thought, word, and deed and making it conform to what they (the superior beings) think is best for you as the masses are too ignorant to be able to decide for themselves, down to what to put in their bodies.

real talk.........and its only going to get worse until it finally get better.

ETA: ATS forgive my misspellings on pg 1, i was sleepy.
edit on 4-12-2021 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Proto88
Gods Judgement and the Dawrin Award are actually the same prize, FYI.

I can back that lol.....

except its not that broadly sweeping.......

In history I am sure many people who were believers righteous by faith who have done some seriously foolish decisions and got smoked
unfortunately........but that was not Gods Judgment, that was life......

On the other hand, the one who openly rejects and works against Jesus willingly may face judgment......

both died for being stupid so darwin award still stands......

we like to use broad brushes though don’t we

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: incoserv
I took issue with the whole idea of shifting "church" on-line last year. My pastor told me I was an "esoteric conspiracy theorist." I still don't know what in hell that's supposed to mean, but he completely lost my respect at that point.

The world is becoming all about "likes" and "follows"

I have a theory about that and it is that the ‘likes’ system is a mechanism for mass conformity and the establishment of the hive mind.

If you think about it, people’s very chemical happiness through dopamine is now actually inextricably linked to the rushes they get from social media; every time they get a like, share, follow etc. This ensures that in order to keep receiving that dopamine hit they need to get the likes.

To get more likes you need to say things more people agree with which in turn stifles critical thought and the ambition to speak what you believe to be true no matter how unpopular.

“First you get the likes, then you get the follows, then you get the women” - Starface

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: incoserv
I took issue with the whole idea of shifting "church" on-line last year. My pastor told me I was an "esoteric conspiracy theorist." I still don't know what in hell that's supposed to mean, but he completely lost my respect at that point.

The world is becoming all about "likes" and "follows"

I have a theory about that and it is that the ‘likes’ system is a mechanism for mass conformity and the establishment of the hive mind.

If you think about it, people’s very chemical happiness through dopamine is now actually inextricably linked to the rushes they get from social media; every time they get a like, share, follow etc. This ensures that in order to keep receiving that dopamine hit they need to get the likes.

To get more likes you need to say things more people agree with which in turn stifles critical thought and the ambition to speak what you believe to be true no matter how unpopular.

“First you get the likes, then you get the follows, then you get the women” - Starface

yes they have hijacked our reptile brain and its being done so masterfully that people believe they think for themselves.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

No debate from me on any of your post .

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK

originally posted by: Raggedyman

No, I don’t see it that way at all
The weak Christian could be strong in a strong Christian community
TV Facebook and megachurches don’t encourage community

with bold faith, when we are weak we are strong.

no week christian will be strong in their community unless they are pushing some kind of cherry picking scriptures and playing the part but with a motive that is not gonna be altruistic or spirit led.

i believe the only week christian is the one who doesn’t actually have a spark of faith......

anyone willing to pray the prayer of salvation with willingness and hope.........that person is saved and from then on stronger than they may ever know...

I have to re do this one lol, I was tired and mind was foggy.

I agree a strong community foundation that is based in Christ. Full of authentic God loving followers of Christ.....the one with little faith will be protected and they will see things to strengthen their faith. Im an example of someone like that.

What I meant by all that nonsensical gibberish was me trying to point out how new believers who are naive may fall into this new religion tptb seem to be creating.....something sinister writhing under the surface It seems.

but itll look like christianity......its gonna take knowledge and discernment to be able to identify the wolves dressed as sheep.

The Lord says “my people perish from a lack of knowledge....”
edit on 6-12-2021 by GoShredAK because: editing words

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 10:13 PM
link   
A widely respected religious figure, Jesus Christ, indicated that false religion produces bad works, just as a “rotten tree produces worthless fruit.” (Matthew 7:15-17) What fruit does false religion yield?

False Religion . . .

◼ SPREADS FALSE DOCTRINE: Most religions teach that the soul or spirit is some invisible part of a human that survives the death of the physical body. By means of this teaching, many of these religions exploit their members, charging money to pray for departed souls. However, the Bible teaches a different doctrine. “The soul that is sinning​—it itself will die.” (Ezekiel 18:4) “The living are conscious that they will die; but as for the dead, they are conscious of nothing at all.” (Ecclesiastes 9:5) Jesus taught that the dead will be resurrected​—an unnecessary action if humans had an immortal soul. (John 11:11-25) Does your religion teach that the soul does not die?

The original-language terms (Heb., neʹphesh [נֶפֶשׁ]; Gr., psy·kheʹ [ψυχή]) as used in the Scriptures show “soul” to be a person, an animal, or the life that a person or an animal enjoys.

The connotations that the English “soul” commonly carries in the minds of most persons are not in agreement with the meaning of the Hebrew and Greek words as used by the inspired Bible writers. This fact has steadily gained wider acknowledgment. Back in 1897, in the Journal of Biblical Literature (Vol. XVI, p. 30), Professor C. A. Briggs, as a result of detailed analysis of the use of neʹphesh, observed: “Soul in English usage at the present time conveys usually a very different meaning from נפש [neʹphesh] in Hebrew, and it is easy for the incautious reader to misinterpret.”

The difficulty lies in the fact that the meanings popularly attached to the English word “soul” stem primarily, not from the Hebrew or Christian Greek Scriptures, but from ancient Greek philosophy, actually pagan religious thought. Greek philosopher Plato, for example, quotes Socrates as saying: “The soul, . . . if it departs pure, dragging with it nothing of the body, . . . goes away into that which is like itself, into the invisible, divine, immortal, and wise, and when it arrives there it is happy, freed from error and folly and fear . . . and all the other human ills, and . . . lives in truth through all after time with the gods.”​—Phaedo, 80, D, E; 81, A.

In direct contrast with the Greek teaching of the psy·kheʹ (soul) as being immaterial, intangible, invisible, and immortal, the Scriptures show that both psy·kheʹ and neʹphesh, as used with reference to earthly creatures, refer to that which is material, tangible, visible, and mortal.

◼ MEDDLES IN WAR AND POLITICS: “Across Asia and beyond,” says the journal Asiaweek, “power-hungry leaders are cynically manipulating people’s religious sentiments for their own needs.” As a result, the journal warns: “The world threatens to sink into madness.” A prominent religious leader in the United States declared: “You’ve got to kill the terrorists before the killing stops.” His solution? “Blow them all away in the name of the Lord.” By contrast, the Bible says: “If anyone makes the statement: ‘I love God,’ and yet is hating his brother, he is a liar.” (1 John 4:20) Jesus even said: “Continue to love your enemies.” (Matthew 5:44) How many religions can you think of whose members engage in war?

Since 1914, two world wars and over a hundred smaller conflicts have spilled an ocean of blood. A century ago, French writer Guy de Maupassant said that “the egg from which wars are hatched” is patriotism, which he called “a kind of religion.” In fact, The Encyclopedia of Religion says that patriotism’s cousin, nationalism, “has become a dominant form of religion in the modern world, preempting a void left by the deterioration of traditional religious values.” (Italics added.) By failing to promote true worship, false religion created the spiritual vacuum into which nationalism was able to pour.

Nowhere was this better illustrated than in Nazi Germany, whose citizens at the beginning of World War II claimed to be 94.4 percent Christian. Of all places, Germany​—birthplace of Protestantism and praised in 1914 by Pope Pius X as home of “the best Catholics in the world”—​should have represented the very best that Christendom had to offer.

Significantly, Catholic Adolf Hitler found readier support among Protestants than among Catholics. Predominantly Protestant districts gave him 20 percent of their votes in the 1930 elections, Catholic districts only 14 percent. And the first absolute majority for the Nazi Party in state elections was in 1932 in Oldenburg, a district 75 percent Protestant.

Apparently, the “void left by the deterioration of traditional religious values” was greater in Protestantism than in Catholicism. Understandably so. Liberalized theology and higher criticism of the Bible were mainly the product of German-speaking Protestant theologians.

Equally significant is what finally solidified lagging Catholic support behind Hitler. German historian Klaus Scholder explains that “by tradition German Catholicism had especially close ties with Rome.” Seeing in Nazism a bulwark against Communism, the Vatican was not averse to using its influence to strengthen Hitler’s hand. “Fundamental decisions shifted more and more to the Curia,” says Scholder, “and in fact Catholicism’s status and future in the Third Reich was finally decided almost solely in Rome.”

The part Christendom played in both world wars led to a severe loss of prestige. As the Concise Dictionary of the Christian World Mission explains: “Non-Christians had before their eyes . . . the evident fact that nations with a thousand years of Christian teaching behind them had failed to control their passions and had set the whole world ablaze for the satisfaction of less than admirable ambitions.”

Of course, religiously motivated wars are nothing new. But in contrast with the past when nations of different religions warred with one another, the 20th century has increasingly found nations of the same religion locked in bitter conflict. The god of nationalism has clearly been able to manipulate the gods of religion. Thus, during World War II, while Catholics and Protestants in Great Britain and the United States were killing Catholics and Protestants in Italy and Germany, Buddhists in Japan were doing the same to their Buddhist brothers in southeast Asia.

Nevertheless, in view of its own bloodstained clothing, Christendom cannot self-righteously shake its finger at others. By advocating, supporting, and at times electing imperfect human governments, professed Christians and non-Christians alike must share responsibility for the blood these governments have shed.

But what kind of religion would put government above God and offer its own members as political sacrifices on the altar of the god of war?

False Religion is a Snare and a Racket (playlist)

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 05:22 PM
link   
here's some more name ideas:

Godpage,

Jesus space,

or my personal favourite:

Space Jesus.

Buddha book and Allah space aren't as good imo

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Great post. This spurred me to post here www.abovetopsecret.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Transhumanism. Requiem foe homo sapien

Basically this book series explores this concept.

It’s also the best sci-fi book series I’ve ever read.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 07:06 PM
link   

ZuckFace

Jon Radoff, CEO of Beamable and formerly mobile developer Disruptor Beam, has attempted to map out the companies that have either expressed an interest in the metaverse, or at least could be argued are connected to it, which is extensive to say the least.

Link includes a 92 page slide presentation on "Building the Metaverse."

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Certainly makes room for the third temple.

Thes 2;4

Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped;
so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

edit on 15-1-2022 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2022 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I think the "mark" of the beast has been here already for a long time and so has his graven image been worshipped.

The word Mark in Hebrew means "name". Even Hollywood knows that you need a good plot twist. The name of the beast happens to be Jesus Christ and the image worshipped on SUN days is the man made pagan Roman cross.

Jesus Christ is a diety of a divine 6 Julius 6 Ceaser.

From what I understand the savior true name is Yashayah Ahayah and the name of the Father is Ahayah Ashar Ahayah.

Ask yourself why would the illuminati know that name but Christian church goers do not? Ask yourself why would the pope make such an excuse that we should not know because we might take it in vein?

It's about controlling and power over the masses to enslave us. After all, "knowledge is power" and the sorcerer's know this!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join