It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We need rational digital activism

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 11:37 PM
link   
What if not speaking out on platforms like facebook is exactly why we're in this mess?

It doesn't matter much when the few of us who can see what's going on in the world keep it to ourselves.

I know it's like a badge of honor on ATS to let people know how much you've tuned out on social media and your lack of a digital footprint, but just imagine if enough voices shouted down every new draconian measure implemented with 'we will not comply with globalist pedophiles! `?

For the many to conquer the few we need awareness.

Yesterday I posted the Rothschild Inc connection to South Africa's coming vaccine mandate.

6 people liked the post and one normie gave a backhanded comment which I quickly shut down very politely by thanking him for his contribution to the discussion.

I don't have a lot of Facebook friends so 6 people was just over 5%.

Obviously many more saw the post but said nothing.

I am careful to only present facts and keep emotions out of it because to not do so makes you your own worst enemy and turns people away from what they perceive as an illogical, emotional rant.

I am already thinking of my next fb post but my own t's and c's is facts and nothing else which makes it difficult because a lot of it I can't prove.

It will be about how South Africa has resisted the unconstitutional mandate until omnicrom was discovered here.

The globalists locked us out internationaly and a deal was struck. Instate vax mandates or feel the economic sanctional wrath of the globalists.

All of a sudden political figures, heads of the taxi industry etc started supporting mandates.

This is how I believe we have been played but you see my dilemma : too much speculation and not concrete facts.

My point is this: this is an informational war and to stay away from certain platforms is essentially a flawed strategy.

Perhaps I should start posting all the worldwide protests to create more awareness.

A lot of normies was cheering for Kyle Rittenhouse and I believe that was a huge blow against the globalists. We need to create more awareness especially with the Ghislaine Maxwell case. I am convinced their algorithms alert them to the amount of public awareness of important issues and that it has an effect on certain outcomes.

What say you ATS?

edit on 2-12-2021 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-12-2021 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

Mods please move to appropriate forum if need be.
edit on 3-12-2021 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79
You have to direct your efforts towards your own community, as those are the people who can readily join together on th ground. You cannot paid a funding source in Minnesota to an attorney in Atlanta with activists in Nevada as well as you can all three in the same city.

The reason be, is our resources are not global like the enemy. So we build the groups in each municipality, where they can readily travel to meetings and appointments and events together and grow their numbers. Then you link the groups up from city to city through reps who can communicate or travel if need be to better coordinate synchronised events, activism, lawsuits and protests.

Does this sound familiar?? It is the same tactic the globalist enemies used against the free people of the world because it works. As the free people utilise the same methods, The noise becomes much harder to shut down. As I have said for a few years now, we must use their own weapons and tactics against them. They have perfected mind control thank to a century of neuroscience studies, psychology and continued refinement of propoganda. It is an uphill battle, but with the will and growing numbers the tides can be turned.

Just remember, an individual four states away can only read, agree or not, and move on. But the individuals that live next door or across town can come together with others, and build a strong group of resistance that can be reckoned with. This is why I implore OP and others with a shared goal to direct the message internally towards your own community first. When you got folks that can have your back who are only a few minutes drive away, than it ain't so easy to shut you down as it is when they can just delete comms between folks who are world's apart physically.

Everyone was a stranger, until you said hello came together and shook hands.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

You make good points all around but people are lazy and won't do something until the threat is upon them and by then engaging in an info war is too late.

Remember how many people prayed for France and had the French flag on their social media profiles?

I believe we can turn the tools they use on us against them.

They gave us social media but it was a trojan horse. We still have that wooden horse and we can use awareness online as kindling to burn that wooden effigy, for lack of a better description.

Use their momentum to turn their energy against them.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Every time I see post like this I makes me laugh. Right wings voices are making millions on Facebook. Constantly topping the top 10 daily post links and likes.

Source: twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 01:19 AM
link   

I would support your efforts. Check your ATS messages.
edit on 3-12-2021 by DreadKnock because: This Space For Rent

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Bunch

This is not about right vs left.

We need to come together, people of all political persuasions to defeat the globalist elite.

There are rationalists on both sides.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Your first mistake is making assumptions about people you have yet to meet. Everyone is not lazy. Start your digital campaign on your local government and media affiliates social media feeds. The global feeds are irrelevant to your immediate cause, start with your local feeds. Trust me, I did this to startlingly good effect in Hillsborough County and city of Tampa in 2020. People need to see others who are not afraid before they decide to speak because they do not want to stand out and feel isolated.

I have always been a good communicator and have no problem talking to groups or crowds in public either. Find people like me in your area, and let them know you are an ally. I'm not even a big guy, but I got a big heart and cojones. Balls and your word man, balls and your word.

Obviously not the best role model, but his message is dead on.

edit on 12-3-2021 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Well somebody has to counter the vax propaganda on facebook don't they? I like to talk about the stories that most people do not spend the time looking for, the other side of the narrative.
An oposing view, but usually well written and somewhat enjoyable to spend time on reading, even if you have a totally different opinion about it, and sometimes discussions arise, but I can keep my cool and stay civilized and most of the time the conversations have a good feeling with both parties feeling equally understood and their concern is received in courtious manners.

I never have those all out full retard facebook flame wars. Things can get heated, but that is a normal part of a serious debate, but overall.. truths get spit and illusions shattered. I must say, very few people like my rants, I mean about corona, in comparison to older # I wrote before the whole pandemic hassle. It's safe to say that my unvaccinated ass has become slightly less 'popular' and people don't feel like liking my # because I'm generally perceived as the 'annoying other side who should get vaxxed for no scientific reason whatsoever'. I know that can be annoying and frustrating.

But in this age of delusion, someone has to be a voice of reason. It's ironic it has to be a certified nutter like myself, I'm usually on the crazy side you know. So that is a bizarre plottwist, it's obvious many people have been so thoroughly brainwashed that their opinions cannot really be considered actual opinions coming from that actual person, but by constant manipulative speech and other tactics that changes ones mind they are simply repeating the things they hear most and repeated, and it's quite frankly a bit frightening.

Because earlier today, I had this guy; who was balls deep in propaganda and brainwashing that I had to feel sorry for him and wished for him to stay so delusional because the confrontation with his more 'lunar' way of thinking, which he perceived as normal and the most morally accepted opinion, comparing to the general mass, would be very shocking if he had to come to terms with it. This was a somewhat older person, I just left him be because his mind was completely fixed and it would be of no use of ranting about it to him.

Not saying that my opinions and views are holy or whatever, I'm also just human who makes mistakes and also consumes disinformation on a daily basis probably... Trying to make the best out of it. But atleast I stilll had a sense of self-reflection and autonomy over my own thought patterns, he was litterally stuck in that loop by two years of plandemic info-mercials and soft-voiced politics 'for the greater good', you know. In his mind he was doing the right thing, as I like to think of myself, but there was no room for an opposing view and he would never be able to admit that his view 'could' be wrong.

It's actually really #ed up to see a person which I would otherwise perceive as an adult who can think for himself to be this far 'into' it. It's scary. And what's even more scary is that alot of people agree with these kinds of people.
I didn't know mainstream brainwashing could penetrate so deep. As it doesn't really have that dramatic effect on myself, I always leave room for error and open to apolagies when it is needed or whatever.

These people are more and more starting to look like programmed drones. I feel as an isolated human in a desert of bots sometimes. So my time here on ATS is always a relief and this could be considered my 'escape to the normal world' after a day of facebook I guess. Which is suprising being this to be the looney bin of the internet, in general way of viewing and some well-needed self-mockery to the side.

But I do believe, and I notice this trend, because of the requirement of aditional booster shots and with slight evolution of more substantial evidence which seem to oppose the general consensus, more and more people are starting to question the whole scheme.

Here in Belgium, we have a certain movement against the green pass #, with ever growing numbers of all types of people, left, right, anti vax, pro vax, it doesn't matter, we rally at a steady 100k people through the capital and were only a small country of a few 11 million people, so it HAS been noticed by ALOT of people and this 'resistance' keeps growing and more people start to ask the right questions.

Ofcourse you get the media using the participation of some extreme right members to distract everyone by the actual message of this consideratly large group of people and deflecting it in a left right debate and what is right and what is wrong. But trust me, this movement isnt going no where and we will not be silenced. And it has to be one of the rare times I actually see left and right, even if theres a bunch of extremist people with a certain personall agenda, working together on a collective goal.

And I'm actually more on the left side of the spectrum, so I think that extreme right are also fighting for freedom is a sign that they are not having society in the way they would like it to have (unless it's an elaborate charade of those parties, which COULD be possible, nobody knows) so that means life is not yet completely in the hands of what the media portrays as dangerous fascists who are anything BUT for the freedom we all crave. And it's becoming increasingly more obvious, that the real nazis are the ones dictating the show, which are the globalist super powers and it's co-conspirators media dogs. Because their telling us what to do and what not, and what to think and what is right and what is wrong, and these people, I can't exactly understand how they can push this story and keep a straight face, never admitting the complete absurdity of it all, they HAVE to be on some kind of payroll.

Those wannabe fascist groups who also demonstrate for freedom are not the ones who dictate us the new morally accepted law so I have less fear for them taking totilitarian control than the people who are actually for a great part already in control of most what is happening, but they are also fighting with manipulation and # so also for them the war is not yet won and they still have to put in effort take keep control.

I mean, I prefer a fascists who says he basically hates everything and tells me openly about it, then those fake ass politicians which are proven corrupt in the past, somehow find a loophole in the democratic system to get reelected even though they didn't really get the votes to be executing that position in society, and these people are sorta my side of the spectrum but I can't say that I trust them, not at all. The whole corona story is full of false promises, which they now tell us that these sort of promises weren't made and blablabla, they keep falling in their own holes of false hope and promises that made it possible for this evolution of society and it becomes increasingly more noticable that they're full of sh*t on a consistent basis.

So it will collapse on itself sooner or later is my best bet. Theyre probably gonna ramp up the implications of not vaxing and #, but I more and more think to myself that they willl not be able to succesfully force up into actual new world world war 3, even though we're already fighting that war but not yet with the full nazi force. Not yet, we will see the outlooks of that world, but the sight will make most people wake up, I am relatively sure.

Another trend is much less pesky reactions from provax.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Lux96

My final sentence wasnt able to be in that post, lol. A lot less pesky reactions by pro vaxxers defending something they essentially know # about outside government sponsored info mercials and #, so it feels as if they are growing more doubting it all and are more open to opposing views. As such I experience the facebook corona sh*tshow.
edit on 3-12-2021 by Lux96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 07:28 AM
link   

If your message gets through, ask yourself, why?

Shadow banning is still used, but blocking, removing, and blatant banning, is more commonly used today.

It is difficult to use the tools of the opposition against them, when they are in complete control of the data.

There is nothing wrong with your television set, or your digital device. Do not attempt to adjust the picture, change the channel, or block the post.

They are controlling transmission. If they wish to make it louder, they will bring up the volume. If they wish to make it softer, they will tune it to a whisper.

They will control the horizontal. They will control the vertical. They can roll the image, make it flutter, fake it, remove it, or distort it. They can change the focus to a soft blur or sharpen it to crystal clarity.

For the rest of your life, or as long as you allow us, just sit quietly, continue to comply, and we will control all that you see and hear.

We repeat: there is nothing wrong with your television set, or digital device. You are a participant a great adventure, the great reset, a brave new world.

You will own nothing, and you will be happy. You will experience the awe and mystery which reaches from the inner mind to the outer limits of what you are willing to believe and accept.

You have arrived into the inner limits of tyranny.

Guilty of taking a lot of poetic license with The Outer Limits opener.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I also thought about them limiting the reach even though I have never been in FB jail.

Bonus points for incorporating the outer limits theme. I thought it was the twilight zone one.

edit on 3-12-2021 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join