It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's good to see Justice prevail

page: 1

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I keep hearing how 'disgusted' and 'not surprised' people are about the Rittenhouse verdict.

All I have to say is that Justice prevailed.

Only a Moron would attack someone who has a gun - just because they're White and had a Gun in Public.

It wasn't their job to be any kind of 'Gun Enforcement'.

Those people attacked someone for no reason except that he was White and had a Gun.

It wasn't legal for them to attack him.

It was legal for him to defend himself.

America stands better today holding the real people responsible.

People who don't believe that are just unAmerican.
edit on 20-11-2021 by CryHavoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 02:15 AM
link   
One must defend themselves against all known unwanted advances. That includes the military.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: CryHavoc

The trial proved early on that charges should have never been brought against him. It was self defense in each case. And the argument about his right to be there with a weapon is answered with the fact that he had as much right to be there with a weapon as others did.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 07:23 AM
link   
It's good to see a jury of his peers stand tall and deliver justice!!!

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Have to agree, legally he was justified in defending himself, the footage is there for all to see.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 08:23 AM
link   
now we have to ask. where are the criminal charges for his attacker that survived? you know, the one clearly seen in the evidence at the trial pointing a gun at Rittenhouse, threatening, or menacing with a deadly weapon. he even admitted under oath to doing so, before he was shot. not to mention the fact that HE was illegally in possession of a firearm, due to his FELONY record. so exactly where are his criminal charges? and why hasn't HE been in prison ever since the incident? you would figure all the anti gun nut would be all over such crimes, trying to use them to force through their wanted anti gun laws. so why the silence from them?

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 08:51 AM
link   

I am taking a break from ATS for a bit, yes i am glad that Kyle Rittenhouse is not going to jail, i just can't deal with angry leftist comments anymore. See ya guys in a few days.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 09:43 AM
link   
The guy is guilty as he'll, he was planning on firing that gun no matter what.

Why would anyone walk round with a rifle. I saw his videos of before hand immature to go with it.

Guilty of murder, needs a retrial.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe

Why would anyone walk round with a rifle. I saw his videos of before hand immature to go with it.

first off, he can't be retried. something about double jeopardy, to keep from just being tried, and tried again until they get the result they want.

that aside, he is not at all guilty of murder, especially since he has been found not guilty. if you paid any attention at all to the trial, that would be clear as day. even the one surviving criminal admitted UNDER OATH, that it was self defense, since he didn't get shot, until he pointed his gun at Rittenhouse.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Nexttimemaybe

Chase me down the street with an angry mob, hit me over the head with a skateboard and then point a gun at me and see how that works out for you.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 05:32 PM
link   

There's no such thing as a retrial. It violates the Constitution.

You're entitled to your opinion. Unfortunately, most of the world is disagreeing with you. And those who are with you will be watched. We're getting real tired of the lies. And the videos were proof enough. Good luck.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 05:38 PM
link   

A kid had to defend himself.

Then prove his innocence in a court of law.

In the face of violating his constitutional rights by THE STATE.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Nexttimemaybe

So you're a mind reader and ignorant to laws.

Why exactly should anyone value your laughable opinion?

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Ben Swann had an excellent news investigation about Rittenhouse a while back.
I wish I could find the video, but it doesn't seem to be on youtube.

It was a feel good moment for me when he was found not guilty on all charges, that poor kid got in way over his head,
and into a situation where he had to defend himself or be beaten to a pulp or possibly killed.

This helped to restore a little faith in our justice system.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 06:13 PM
link   

According to the Constitution, Rittenhouse was innocent and always was innocent. It was up to the state to determine guilt and they could not.

In America, people are innocent until proven guilty.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Ah , Wait a Minute , Nancy just Chimed in .....................

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Speaking of MORON.... Which Democrat Leader made the below statements?

Sept 2020: Rittenhouse is a White Supremacist.

Nov 19th 2021 @ 2pm: The Jury has spoken, we must accept that Rittenhouse is innocent.

Nov 19th 2021 @ 9pm: I'm Angry at the Rittenhouse Jury!

If you guessed JOE BIDEN, you're a Winner!!

Documenting the loon... ☢

Sep 2020: www.dailysignal.com...

Nov 19th @ 2pm: www.nbcnews.com...

Nov 19th @ 9pm: www.bbc.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 09:12 PM
link   

I'm not sure where you're from, but here in America, the jury rendered a verdict. Not guilty on all counts.

Case closed.

Prosecutors couldn't retry him if they wanted to. It's against the law. It's called double jeopardy. Look it up.

The best they could do - which they won't - is try him on some other charge. But they've been beaten up enough already, and they're not morons. They, unlike many here, know when to call it quits. I don't think they wanted to prosecute this in the first place, but they were brow beaten into it by some loud and annoying leftists.

Get over it amigo. It's time to move on.

edit on 11/20/2021 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   

I feel I have to ask this, did you watch any of the trial, or are you basing your opinion off of MSNBC?

top topics

join