It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feminist warns party to stop trying to abolish biological sex or lose votes

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Whodathunkdatcheese

Are you really this ignorant?

Or are you gaslighting?

When everything based on biological sex is being redefined and replaced by gender identity -- in language, law, medicine, sex-based rights and protections, etc. -- then yes, biological sex is effectively being abolished.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Whodathunkdatcheese

Boadicea beat me to what I was going to say. Biological sex is Male and Female. Yes there are aberrations, but, everything else is a sociological or political construct.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese
a reply to: JIMC5499

"Let's abolish biological sex", said no activist ever.

Biological sex, with its nuances beyond binary, is science.

Activists are questioning gender. That's the social roles that have been developed on the basis of biological sex.

TWO

DIFFERENT

THINGS

Unless you're looking for something to get upset about, in which case you conflate them into a big straw man you can beat in a debate.

Really? I don't have to look. It's being shoved down our throats.

Audio exposes California teachers’ efforts to subvert parents and recruit kids to LGBTQ+ clubs

www.foxnews.com...
edit on 20-11-2021 by JIMC5499 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

No, not at all. I'm quite happy to let everyone determine what gender is to them, for the same reason I expect others to let me determine what gender is to me. But fundamentally speaking, historically and currently, "gender" is a social construct. The first notions of gender were long before any religion claimed it as theirs and only theirs to define. Over the centuries, gender has taken many forms, been defined in many ways, and served many purposes -- within and without the context of religion and society.

Oh, my bad ... is that not what you meant because it's the same damn thing that's happening now.

The only difference is that you were on board with on redefinition by government and not with this one.
edit on 20-11-2021 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Oh, my bad ... is that not what you meant because it's the same damn thing that's happening now.

The only difference is that you were on board with on redefinition by government and not with this one.

Nope. Now you're just being petty and silly to avoid the actual points I did make.

Marriage is a union between consenting adults. Throughout history, it has been defined many ways and served many purposes. It is a choice and it is what we make of it. Anyone and everyone can stand before God, their friends and family, the whole damn world and pledge their love and their lives to one another. Whether or not it is sanctioned and protected by law, church or anyone. But if/when the government decides to legislate marriage, then the laws must be applied equally. You have no more right to force your beliefs on others than they have to force their beliefs on you.

As long as no one is forced to be part of another's wedding/marriage, it has no effect or impact on anyone else. When anyone is forced to participate in anything, that's a problem.

Likewise, anyone and everyone can self-identify as they want. When they force their will and beliefs on others, that's a problem. When the rights of others are violated, that's a problem. When others are put in harm's way, that's a problem.
edit on 20-11-2021 by Boadicea because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I've said it before. Get Government out of Marriage. Marriage should be up to your religion. Now with that being said, you take the Marriage License and turn that into an Article of Corporation. Two parties agree to merge themselves and their assets into one entity. That covers insurance, medical decisions and other like items. It also ends divorces, instead of divorce, you just dissolve the corporation.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text

PENIS = MALE. .. ...

Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text

VAGINA = Female. .. ..... .

its that simple.
edit on 21-11-2021 by infiniteMeow because: tidy

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499
I've said it before. Get Government out of Marriage. Marriage should be up to your religion. Now with that being said, you take the Marriage License and turn that into an Article of Corporation. Two parties agree to merge themselves and their assets into one entity. That covers insurance, medical decisions and other like items. It also ends divorces, instead of divorce, you just dissolve the corporation.

I agree -- very well said!

I expect it would be easy enough for some smart lawyers to offer do-it-yourself packets -- much like wills and other common legal matters -- providing all the necessary forms and instructions for filing with the appropriate authorities. I believe some states already have them for no-fault uncontested divorces (probably when there are no children/child support matters to decide).

If the divorce issues of the adults are easily and quickly handled, I would think (hope) it would make child issues less contentious and easier to settle.

The respective religions would be free to handle their end of it as they will.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

originally posted by: JIMC5499
A Feminist, who says that she is a lifelong Democrat warns about the loss of votes if the Democratic Party keep trying to abolish biological sex.

www.foxnews.com...

I was wondering when this was going to happen. The Feminazis are getting tired of the assault on women due to the policies of the Democratic Party. She mentions the destruction of the gains from Title IX. Also mentioned are the rapes in prison that have happened when a MAN who claims to "identify" as a woman is placed in with women. She warns that the Democratic Party is going to lose votes over their policies about this.

I wondered how long biological women were going to put up with fake women usurping their title. Seems like the wondering is over, let the menstrual bloodbath, errrr, I mean revolution, begin!

Cry Havoc! And release the dogs of war!

Cheers - Dave

We're already seeing a spike in sexual assaults in high schools and colleges, because men who "self-identify" as women are being allowed into women's restrooms and locker rooms.

Also, biologically-female athletes are getting screwed (no pun intended), because trans-females are being allowed to compete against them. Funny how you're seeing this in every sport where men typically have an advantage over women, but I've never yet seen a trans-woman in something like gymnastics, where women typically outperform men.

...Almost like it's really just a bunch of second-rate males who are calling themselves women in order to get into the athletic equivalent of a lower weight class.

It's a terrible and extremely unfair situation. Hopefully the left will eat itself soon and we can be done with crap.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 05:11 PM
link   

And done.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join