It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COVID-19 Vaccination and Testing; Emergency Temporary Standard American add your Comment--

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 10:49 AM
link   
So apparently you in American can add your comment to support a change to OSHA to include all Employees regardless of number being forced to be Jabbed.

From
Vaccination Status Is Temporary, Boosters for Life Required Analysis by Dr. Joseph Mercola Fact Checked

As his comments are removed after 48 hours the section asking for the comments on how you all support forced Mandates or maybe not is Quoted below.
The Title is from the OSHA site.
Do the right thing and let your Government know how you all feel.

Keyboard is mightier than the AR-15.

“The emergency temporary standard, issued by the Labor Department’s Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and scheduled to go into effect on Friday, is presented as only applying to firms that have 100 or more employees. But OSHA is seeking public comments on that aspect of the standard, and it may be ultimately expanded to include smaller businesses, the agency said in the 490-page document.22

OSHA said it is ‘soliciting stakeholder comment and additional information to determine whether to adjust the scope of the ETS,’ or emergency standard, ‘to address smaller employers in the future.’”

Forcing even small businesses, which would probably include the self-employed, would be an unmitigated disaster for the U.S. economy. But, of course, that is the goal, so there’s every reason to assume the rule will be expanded unless the pushback is deemed too overwhelming. The open comment period closes December 6, 2021. As of this writing, more than 3,100 comments have been submitted

add your comment

A Rule by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration on 11/05/2021

You are submitting an official comment to Regulations.gov.
Comments are due 12/06/2021 at 11:59 pm EST.
Regulations.gov Logoclose comment form
Read the 18935 public comments
Thank you for taking the time to create a comment. Your input is important.

Once you have filled in the required fields below you can preview and/or submit your comment to the Labor Department for review. All comments are considered public and will be posted online once the Labor Department has reviewed them.

So how many people actually add a comment against it or will only those in favor be brave enough to comment??

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: puzzled2

It would be great it all 81 million who voted for Biden left a comment (or 81 ATS members leave a million comments each).

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I just did. You can do it anonymously.

I have a feeling they aren't going to accept comments for very long

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   

I left a comment, not sure if it will help at all but there we are.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 11:06 AM
link   

With serious concern for my safety from Gov goons I left a comment about the data not being adequate to proceed until there have been years of data compiled then have it be studied by independent sources. Until we do that it is dangerous to proceed.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I'll tell you what...

back in Phoenix AZ, 4 months before the Phoenix Lights mass-sighting event

i witnessed a UFO-drone, no more than 50 yards away (just above the street light poles
)

? i did not shine my flashlight at the object, as either a signal or to see more than the 12 ft triangle of lights,
for i understood --- if the craft was secret/classified the beam of light i shown would give away my presence & a visit by military or intel agents would result...

does my Avatar look that stupid to volunteer anti cover-up bullet-points to the public ?

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Wait for the bait and switch.

No mandate, digital ID. Maybe tied to benefits in our new self-induced financial crisis, forcing people to use it, maybe they just automatically issue a digital wallet for tax returns or "stimulus" as was already floated during Trump admin.

The crowd rejoices with no idea how to protect themselves in their new "digital" world.

During the Internet boom, government reels it in eventually. It took them 10 years or so for it to start really working, but in 20 years they had it pretty tight. Gaps though, the emergence of decentralized digital currency has removed some power from banking.

Crypto boom, government is a little quicker and better adapted. It won't take 10 years to reel it in via digital ID. It will only be 5 or 10 total with digital ID, unheard of levels of financial surveillance (already attempted, but the digital ID will get it through), and the fake panic induced policy they try to push through for crypto in the next 1-2 years. "We'll fix it later, this problem we ignored, we just need to pass this now!"

Total control.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   

I too left a comment. Something along the lines that there should be mandate, period and that it is Unconstitutional and violates individual rights.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I'm sure that leaving a negative comment there will put us on some list. I do not feel that this vaccine technology was tested adequately, especially for long term and continual use, but I hate being on lists. I am sure that there are some people checking out where the comments originated from, technology and science has been used against us way more than to help us for a very long time. The only ones that benefit from technology in the general public are those that have learned to use it for dishonest ventures. Most who benefit by mistakes made get caught, they did not cover their tracks like someone scamming the system does.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
I just did. You can do it anonymously.

I have a feeling they aren't going to accept comments for very long

They have procedures to follow.
They don't get to make it up as they go along.
It is why the ets will fail in court.

Everyone should comment.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   
My comment said if you have to implement masks and testing it should be the same for everyone that can catch and spread covid. For some reason I don't think the vaxed would like the idea of masks and paying for testing.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Courtesy of Burntheships a moment ago.

Suspended www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 10:28 PM
link   
POST REMOVED BY STAFF
edit on Wed Nov 17 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   

My comment to them said there should be NO mandate, period. I left the key word out above lol.

posted on May, 1 2022 @ 04:07 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

join