It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VP Harris about to resign

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   
The Arkanicide victims found ways to do it. One in DC's Darcy Park and there were no blood stains either for an HRC friend.

originally posted by: MDDoxs

originally posted by: Gothmog
So , we get Hillary as VP .
Then Joe resigns or gives himself a double tap to the back of the head.....
And this country slides even further into the outhouse hole .

How would one “tap” themselves not once, but twice and in the BACK of one’s head…seems care fetched to me. A mess either way…for him and the country…

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
I asked a question and it wasn't answered. Why is Kamala so heavily micromanaged in her lawful duties as VP?

If she is being micromanaged I'd say it's because she's a for real doofus and all signs point to a major pain in the ass heavy on drama.

And nobody wants to hear that random, fake and often inappropriate cackle amirite? When you're an embarrassment to the Biden WH that's pretty bad.

edit on 16-11-2021 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Very unlikely IMO .

I have no doubt Mrs biden hates her especially after Kamala said she believed the women accusing Joe of sexual harassment. Never underestimate a women scorned However BOTH the Democrat party and Joe would lose on such a untimely change.

Kamala has the upper hand simply because she is female and biden certified black.

IF they untimely can Kamala and Joe and the DNC don't pay her off to her satisfaction for life, she has the potential to destroy the ONLY weapon in the DNC arsenal which is exploitation of racism and sexism.

The only question is if Kamala is feeling lucking and wants to make a hostile take over POTUS against the DNC and the establishments wishes. Which is very unlikely and suicidal.

IMO I think this is just purposely released rumor by the DNC or kamalas admin to see the reaction for a 2024 strategy or candidate selection for 2024. Or perhaps setup the likely scenario that neither of the existing unpopular DNC POTUS and VP dimwits with the most votes ever, wont be running in 2024 .

edit on 391130America/ChicagoTue, 16 Nov 2021 21:39:33 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 09:36 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join