It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Loses Liable Lawsuit over Sandy Hook

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rich Z
Just out of curiosity, which "news" outlet would you find more believable: Alex Jones or CNN?

AJ doesn't consider himself a news outlet, but "entertainment" and a "performance artist" ; I totally agree.

www.cnn.com...

www.nbcnews.com...

edit on 16-11-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

Say what you Will about Alex , but he is Only a Messenger . Look Around You , We Are Under Attack...........

www.infowars.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Ok.

I find it rather weird to attempt to punt spurious vitamin supplement and other nasty products if indeed you are under attack.

One might conclude that Alex has his own angry little agenda to satisfy.

And its more about the accumulation of profit and cash monies than it is about the truth.

Jones is nothing more than an angry Snake oil salesman.
edit on 16-11-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Andy , Please stop Responding to my Posts with your Idiotic Alex Jones Hatred . You wanna be a Communist Slave ?, then thats OK . Me , I am a FREE MAN and Plan on Staying One........

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Ok.

I find it rather weird to attempt to punt spurious vitamin supplement and other nasty products if indeed you are under attack.

One might conclude that Alex has his own angry little agenda to satisfy.

And its more about the accumulation of profit and cash monies than it is about the truth.

Jones is nothing more than an angry Snake oil salesman.

So what are his other options for generating financing for his business, since he has been deplatformed and therefor defunded by every viable income stream potential on the internet? If anyone believes the adage that if you are taking flak then you must be over a target, how would you interpret this in the case of Alex Jones? Actually I didn't really pay all that much attention to him UNTIL I saw the efforts being made to silence him. Someone with a lot of power badly wants to silence the man. If he was all BS, then why bother? All they did was to draw attention to him and give him more credibility than he might have had otherwise.

Someone is trying really hard to cover the smoke he is making. Don't you wonder even a little bit why such an effort is being made to put out his fire? That sure caught my attention. YMMV, of course.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 04:17 AM
link   

"Say what you Will about Alex"

I think you may find thats what i did Zanti Misfit.

Your not free, freedom is illusory, and as to communism well that's a political ideology.

You are simply as free as you are told.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Rich Z

Anger management seems like his best option imho.

It is all BS no "if" about his gibberish.

Unless its Qanonaif.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 07:55 PM
link   
It is unfortunate that folks like Alex ruined any serious line of inquiry into the emergency response at SH. First responders failed to follow many established protocols, including handling mass casualty incidents. Studying these events are the only way emergency services can learn from mistakes to do better the next time.

Beyond that, some of his statements are absolutely shocking and I will leave it at that. I don’t support censorship in any way, but I don’t think the court was wrong either.
edit on 11/23/2021 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: opethPA

Say what you Will about Alex , but he is Only a Messenger . Look Around You , We Are Under Attack...........

www.infowars.com...

Not for nothing, but everyone lost out on SH.
I took an hour or so to look over some threads.
I am hard pressed to see anything resembling reality, truth,
in the portrayals of what went down there. All of us know it's a crock.
All of the threads are locked. Let's just write it off as 'free speech', eh?
The enemy (media) are free to speak as many untruths as needed, to gaslight us into submission.
Even convicted criminals have inalienable rights, maybe even more. Besides, it's none of our business...

Eventually, the scenery will degrade into cops and military chasing down
resistors (terrorists) on our streets, because of the antibody dependent vax snafu.
They will believe they are 'saving lives'.
If you don't believe me, listen to the words in the tune of terror-extortion
being crafted and sung, to once more get over that intoxicating bar of victory (acceptance).
It'll be a cakewalk, right? Because Brandon. A massacre.
It is getting harder to close my eyes, however,
to seek comfort in rest, for precisely that reason.

I believe intentions were noble. The first time, they were noble.
But if you cave to threats of harm or oblivion, at the espense
of the Constitution, the Republic, then you don't belong there,
and when I recall a few select soundbytes I heard about 18 months ago...
I am not holding my breath.

This is a massacre.
A gaslighted slaughter.
Let's hope we can keep it voluntary.
That's really the key point, the fulcrum
on which this threat will be executed, or broken,
(note the mad sprint to the needamandvax finish line even against the heavily censored wind)
and he knows it. I recall Judge Roberts screaming about America burning...
in a back room deal somewhere my God
how he must have suffered (now now dear I'll get your Brandy, and Tums)
because 'disputed' votes. Us jerks who just won't let it go.

Well...this same set of producers is trying to make us forget about that
and now cast their actors into the role
of threatening or ensuring a civil war, based on vaxstatsus.. The media (enemy)
will see to it. We must all come to heel, to globalism, not just the DNC,
and associated rinos. We must come to heel.
All the way to the top. Now, run along and play, the men of science
will prepare your lessons. 'Oh boy we got a real bad pandemic out there...
really bad pandemic out there.'
In terms of the historical record, ought one worry about footnotes written
of a President, a man, when our very posterity, is at stake?
Especially so, for the top spot. Sails filled with ill winds are not easily brought about.

Maybe it's just me, but since we're here in the present, I'm inclined to take notes
on what might have prevented it,
and how that counsel was ignored, batted away, censored, or seized,
seized like an ammo dump by enemy forces. Me, I'd leave them to the lions.
History be damed. Let them loose, hard to swallow with the swagger.
And then, the lions. Is there any other way?

The best part is that none of this is really happening so ya gotta look really good and hard.

Regarding Sandy Hook?
Seriously. At this point what does it matter?
There's a new gang in town.
They aren't liable for anything.
Words won't take them down.
You won't even see them, and the ones who wrongspoke
will fill the camps like sardines until none dare speak.
If this isn't soshcred then what is?

If they do this the way they intend,
we'll be begging for it. Get it down to undetectable levels
so we can party once again. Who needs guns for that!
Oh thank God for bigpharma and Bill Gates, and Doctor Fauci!

Sandy Hook?
Hold my beer!

# 1511
edit on 23-11-2021 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Say what you will about Alex Jones...but his gay frogs rant was classic performance art. That's ART with capital letters.
I was almost ready to send in my $90usd for some of that chocolate flavored Caveman True Paleo Formula.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: EventideExpanse

" Weirdly enough it looks like Jones lost most of these suits by default because he refused to provide documents and financials in the discovery phases of the trials. I have no idea how he thought that was a good move. "

That is an Outright Lie . Have you been Watching CNN Lately ? He has Publically Admitted he was Willing to Provide Any Documents Requested , but those Documents would then be Twisted and Used to " Railroad " him into a Jail sentence . Alex Jones may be a lot of Things but he is not Stupid .
The same can be said of Roger Stone to .
edit on 23-11-2021 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 09:09 PM
link   
It was a star chamber court. No jury, discovery or even chance to represent oneself. These kinds of legal decisions are tossed around like hand grenades to make people wary of broaching certain subjects especially Sandy Hook. Imagine if you had pulled off an event like for political advantage and people found out? Can't have that now can we?

Funny thing is I was listening to what Jones had to say around that time and he avoided it quite a bit. His few mentions of it were enough to have him pigeonholed so far as the public is concerned.
edit on 24-11-2021 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Unfortunately, unlike every other topic in existence, alternative theories simply cannot stand without facing a barrage paper terrorism, legal threats, frivolous lawsuits and in some cases having entire websites created to taking you down.

I seem to remember an ex State Trooper investigating the event and he was thoroughly ruined. That is every bit as sickening to me

Sometimes there are no good guys

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 10:58 PM
link   
You know, it’s funny how those so sensitive about mass casualty events see no problem poking fun at the Waukesha attack or any number of other losses of life.

We try to talk about inner city crime and we’re racists
We try to talk about pivotal events that nearly impacted everybody in this country, we’re hateful conspiracy lunatics
We try to talk about mobs and riots, we’re fascists

Seems to me that lashing out with censorship, lawsuits or threats against Someone’s opinion/beliefs is the mark of a desperate individual. It’s one who has not the facts to refute an argument so they must resort to methods other than fact to make their point or suppress yours.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: Rich Z
Just out of curiosity, which "news" outlet would you find more believable: Alex Jones or CNN?

AJ doesn't consider himself a news outlet, but "entertainment" and a "performance artist" ; I totally agree.

www.cnn.com...

www.nbcnews.com...

I think madcow got out of being sued using a similar defense saying it was only her opinion and that any reasonable viewer would know that it was and was not backed by any facts at all. Weird how that works that in this clown world a major news network can spew any opinion that they want and yet Alex Jones is held to a different standard. One is cancelled and removed from most platforms, while the other continues to spew her false narratives on a nightly basis not only on a news network, but any platform she chooses to.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I mean, when certain people (including the families involved) get involved in politics and attempt to turn a tragedy into imposing on us and our rights, what are we supposed to do? Especially when stories are spun, opposition shut down and the like. Again, what do they expect? Us to remain silent and nod our heads while they seize the narrative and work to impose their beliefs/values on us?

Here is a grand idea, if the family doesn't want to politicize tragedy....they should never have politicized tragedy.

None of that excuses some of the horrible things we have heard. But it does highlight another instance of "I'll run a train over you and you sit there and take it or else"

In reality, folks should be refuting the claims with hard evidence and provable facts. Why even leave an open ended question to any accusation if you have the evidence to immediately shut it down? I don't like the "newspeak way" of refuting an argument you don't like. Not one bit.

There’s nothing in the Constitution, common law or any state law saying you are entitled to immunity from debate and criticism simply because something bad happened to you. If anything, the emotional aspect of the matter prevents them from forming an objective or rational opinion (emotions create biases) and they should be further away from issues of policy instead of trying to impose on 350,000,000 Americans….every last one of which has never done a thing to them to deserve that treatment. Imposing yourself on others and working to infringe on our rights is an act of violence.

Seriously, I ask again, what are we to do?
edit on 11/24/2021 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join