It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A plan to infiltrate area 51!

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
i agree with some of the options i see in your plan like for example i think we should really just grab a couple million people with all kinds of weapons and tanks and all kind of high power machinery, helicopters airplanes and what not and we would probably be able to reach the base look whats inside and finally uncover what they been hiding for years of course it would be worthless if all the bases are code protected :/

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   
so when are we doing this, how does next month sound? i've already booked the flights/hotels

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by necro99
well, here how it would look like,

the plane takes off R/C'ed, and after takeoff, it switches to autopilot and corrects course/speed/altitude.

it would follow waypoints up to the base, and then it takes camera shoots from multiple angles. Then, it flies away at full speed. As for the radars, they would probably think its a bird.

After that, it heads back for the LZ with "breaked waypoints", to foil radars. when the team sees the plane, they take back control and land the plane, take the tapes, pack the plane and get the hell outta there!!!!

sound good, comments?

[Edited on 8/30/2002 by necro99]

All sounds good, except for the part about using tapes, better to transmit the images so that if something does happen to the craft some images do get received. Possibly using a burst transmitter to send images once out of jamming range.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrism91
so when are we doing this, how does next month sound? i've already booked the flights/hotels

Pretty silly time to do that. Its about 25 degrees here in Vegas

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by mario615
i agree with some of the options i see in your plan like for example i think we should really just grab a couple million people with all kinds of weapons and tanks and all kind of high power machinery, helicopters airplanes and what not and we would probably be able to reach the base look whats inside and finally uncover what they been hiding for years of course it would be worthless if all the bases are code protected :/

On that logic, codes can be broken, lol. Or even better if there's a door that can't be opened just use C4! Lol.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by necro99
We wont be there!
thats right!
we could buy a R/C airplane or car, attach a camera to it, and fly over the base (at night, preferably) and take pictures!

my best guess would be a zagi 400
www.zagi.com...

an "Hi-Cam" www.hicam.com.au...

and an "Omega" Infra red cam
www.indigosystems.com...

so, is my plan good?

I would suggest 1,000 small balloons with mini cams attached with delayed beacons for retrieval. Once spotted they will attempt to get them all. But at least one should make it through.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
They are gonna rotor wash that sucker right out of the sky. Trust me. Good luck getting something with a 25 mile range. About a 1/2 mile is the best your going to get out of most Hobby Store R/C's. With that kind of range you might be able to get a shot of the Security Building 3 miles past the warning signs. Not likely however.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by usmc4hire

Well said, you got yourself a star there son. Those guys really don't know what they're getting themselves. btw, love your youtube vids-area 51 bus, absolute classic!

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Octacopter with onboard gps software.
Preplanned flight and streamcams...

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 02:24 AM
link   
I am 19 years old and me and few friends is coming from Ky to Area 51 where is the best place to view
edit on 2-8-2017 by Dusco85 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dusco85
I am 19 years old and me and few friends is coming from Ky to Area 51 where is the best place to view

Tikaboo Peak is the only place to see the base.

inplanesight.org...

Border spots:

www.lazygranch.com...
www.lazygranch.com...
www.lazygranch.com...
www.lazygranch.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Project_Blazon

And how do you know this?

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   
make sure you bring night vision with you. most of the really cool stuff only shows up on that type of camera. make sure you stream live. use a tor network to hide your ip and please please please tell someone you are doing it. other then that god bless you and may your project cause them all to have a bad day at work.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   
SO you all know you are replying to a thread that predates MY arrival here at ATS.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   
"Octacopter with onboard gps software. Preplanned flight and streamcams..."

Just so you know, they jam GPS signals over the area 24x7.

The best guidance system to use would be completely self-contained, like a gyro compass.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I say go for it....let us know how it goes...good luck!

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I thought this was a place where armchair conspiracy theorists rehash the same ideas over and over ad nauseum, while feeling original and important? Are you seriously suggesting people act on their beliefs?

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: cellardo0r

as I pointed out a few posts above, this thread predates my arrive here at ATS and somehow got resurrected LOL its almost 14 years old. No doubt if anybody tired this they have had the last 14 years to lament it as they sit in a cell at Gitmo

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: necro99

Unfortunately there will be nothing there.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: necro99

It won't work, I'm stationed at Whiteman AFB with the B-2. We have a no drone policy in place and there are weapons here to shoot them down. Area 51 has security that you couldn't imagine, we had someone flying one during a nuclear generation here. They were able to locate that the guy was at the golf course in a matter of minutes, and had him in custody.

new topics

top topics

<< 48  49  50    52 >>

join