It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A plan to infiltrate area 51!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2002 @ 07:44 PM
link   
JM, think about it for a sec. Yeah, there may be all sort of extraterrestrial technology and aliens themselves there, but a) What's the big hurry? We're still just dumb ol' humans, and we won't be figurin' anything in there out very soon. The bodies won't be going anywhere soon. and b) HELLO!!!! Did you get one of the points of Taken? No race, Homo sapiens sapiens or otherwise, is really ready for any other self-aware race out there. We just won't understand them, they won't understand them, we'll get into some huge war, etc. etc. While we may be studying them, maybe whatever task force they sent here was just going to report back every, oh, 60 years or so(60th anniversary of Roswell is coming up in 5 years, I believe). They wouldn't needed to have done anything. And we won't understand them any better by studying 4 bodies and an metal spacecraft.

The things in there may be our right to know about, but maybe for now it's better to know about it.

posted on Dec, 19 2002 @ 12:23 AM
link   
How about we get a bunch of skilled hackers to shut down the computers and comunications stuff at area 51. Then we have a descrambler that would descramble our stuff. And then we go in with about 100 people and a bunch of live tv camera people.

posted on Dec, 19 2002 @ 12:10 PM
link   
So HL, you are saying that aliens are not on Earth?

posted on Dec, 19 2002 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by JediMaster
So HL, you are saying that aliens are not on Earth?

Living aliens, no. The ain't here. But chances are that Roswell(the only aliens that everyone on the planet knows about) was one of the few documented alien sightings/abductions. I mean, for Christ's sake, Disney had a little bit of Roswell background in the movie "Lilo & Stitch." And when Disney decides to absorb themselves in the paranormal, chances are that something real was there. The entire "living aliens" thing has not been covered up as Roswell was[supposed to be]. Why do you think the government seemingly doesn't care that the Discovery Channel is taking actual videos of "aliens" and putting them on cable television. C'mon, the government would try to cover them up or silence them or something... rather than just letting both of that famous ol' corporation get away with spreading info on aliens all over America. So, no, living aliens are not here, currently at least.

posted on Dec, 19 2002 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by High_Lord_Warrior

Living aliens, no. The ain't here. But chances are that Roswell(the only aliens that everyone on the planet knows about) was one of the few documented alien sightings/abductions.

Documented? How?

While I may be wrong, I can't recall any "official documentation" attributed to Roswell that has reached the public which authenticates the popular mythos.

posted on Dec, 19 2002 @ 04:38 PM
link   
HL, the goverment does not care as long as the majority of people do not belive that there is a cover-up. Some things that are put out are faked i.e. the Roswell alien autospy.

posted on Dec, 20 2002 @ 01:18 PM
link   
This whole RC thing is pretty intriguing, but a few thoughts... (I apologize if any of this has been previously mentioned)

I would go with a glider (small one, they make RC gliders the size of model airplanes). However, RC wouldn't work, as the various jamming equipment employed there would certainly keep that from happening. So, it would have to be pre-programmed, cpu controlled, etc. It would have to be at night of course, just to foil the naked eye. Might also want to do everything you can to match the thermal signature to that of a bird (as that's what the glider will likely be mistaken for). The camera couldn't beam info for the aforementioned scrambling reasons, so it would have to fly to a recovery zone. Nice thing about the glider...very little noise.

That scenario might work, but again, all you'd get is pictures of buildings most likely, for all your trouble, not to mention the charges of espionage, etc.

posted on Dec, 25 2002 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Send 5 planes in at the same time from different angles. you want this to be smoothe, but you also want it to sound cool upon bragging about it.

posted on Dec, 26 2002 @ 10:56 PM
link   
OR...
Get someone who lost an eye and wears a glass eye.
Make a tiny camera and fit it in a glass eye in a way it looks like a "Real".

Then, get captured and crap, and we will have camera footage!

posted on Dec, 29 2002 @ 04:39 AM
link   
You know, it's rather funny reading your posts on this

subject. We as Americans have absolutely no right to

view whats happening at this base. All funding for

projects at this facility is provided by the black budget,

which is about 1.3 trillion dollars. This is a private

facility. It is a business. It is all about money and world

domination. We haven't paid one tax dollar towards the

black projects that go on at this facility. I hate to be the

bearer if bad news gentlemen, but America isn't

America anymore. I mean sure, we are Americans, and

we have American pride and all of that. But who is really

in charge? The government. We as Americans aren't in

controll of our government anymore. The U.S.

Government is BIG business..it is all about money and

power.....a New World Order. Do your homework guys.

posted on Dec, 29 2002 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I was thinking all about the RC planes to fly over and having hundreds or ppl to overrun the base on live TV. Since chances of succeeding is not high on these 2 suggestions, why not we try to go UNDERGROUND instead?

posted on Jan, 3 2003 @ 04:27 PM
link   
if you had watched a documentary that the Discover channel did on Area 51 you'd know that they already have up close satelite images of Area 51, so what more are you going to find out with some sort of craft rigged with cameras?

posted on Jan, 9 2003 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Has anyone ever stopped to ask themselves "Why would any advanced alien civilization, want anything to do with our primative...blood thirsty....self destructive race"? The only answers that come to my mind: 1. Food ("its a .....cookbook!!!") 2. Slave labor
Quite probable that we have alien craft, possibly a couple beings also. A little "reverse engineering" and all of the technological advances of the past Fifty Years fall into place.
The only way into Area 51 is by way of "Remote Viewing".
Drones & gliders are a novel idea. Feds have ALL their bases covered though. After the horrific events of 9-11, the government has had a virtual "Carte Blanche" to suspend citizens rights, and thus smooth the way for the coming new world order. It's coming, there's no way to stop it now. Forget free speech, Internet is the first place they will look to "quiet" the subversives. Lay low my brethren, think before you act, or speak. This is not our time, though...our day will come! Prepare!
God Bless America!

posted on Jan, 10 2003 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Im not american, so stick your obediance and patriotism where the sun will never shine. I don't care if i get shot. I wont get ruled by a bunch of cappie swines!

Forward my bretherens! The liberation is at hand!

[size=20]URAAAAAA!!!!!!
.>
Sorry, kinda got carried away...

posted on Feb, 4 2003 @ 02:17 AM
link   
yeah i agree with whoever said that any glider/rc/rocket flyover mission will accomplish nothing.. i have seen numerous satellite photos on tv of area 51, and also do you really think that with as large a budget as our gov't has that you'll be able to get past security with a plane you picked up at hobby lobby? i just don't see it as being a very worthwhile pursuit.. also, let me play tha "crazy old conspiracist" here for a minute and throw this out there.. what if our gov't is actually building top secret aircraft and testing it?? wouldn't that be just crazy?? but seriously this is one subject where i must say i don't agree with most of you guys.. i don't believe aliens are at area 51.. if any did live in america i'm quite sure that what with tha gov't wanting them to remain out of any possible scrutiny they would have been moved from area 51 once it became part of our pop culture

posted on Feb, 5 2003 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Yeah, come on in....we have some bored MPs with M-16s ready to put some lead in your butts.

posted on Feb, 7 2003 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I like the RC plane idea- but I think the entire operation needs to be run at night. In addition to that, equip the camera with nightvision as well as thermal capabilities.

A marine that I worked with a number of years ago mentioned to me that his brother-in-law worked at Area 51 & told me about the "mountains that were actually holograms, the discs take off vertically through the hologram".

I think that if our RC plane had a thermal camera on it, that we'd be able to see if that story is BS or not!

posted on Feb, 7 2003 @ 11:29 AM
link   
If you want to get something across there your best bet would be to keep it simlpe... A small balloon no moving parts, no controls etc. Find someone that can tell you how the thermals work..ie.. a hot air balloonist, release the balloon and go to the other sid and retrieve it. best to use a small disposable camera with a manual timer ( to go off every few minutes) as not to include any electronics. It would take a fairly good physicist to determine how much helium etc. you would need to get it completely across the area and have it come down on the other side.
Hey no plans perfect...

posted on Feb, 7 2003 @ 11:39 AM
link   
ermsss
stealth anyone

posted on Feb, 11 2003 @ 07:45 AM
link   
i bet what ever your looking for isnt in area 51 its just a cover up to keep attention away from another place

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join