It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A plan to infiltrate area 51!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2002 @ 02:26 PM
link   
No, i dont want it to be RC, more like pre-programmed waypoints fed to a small CPU in the plane. And im sure we can do something about the range of the plane.

*Thinking*

Do you know the Lockheed D-21 Drone?
It was launched from a B-52, so maybe we could build a big flying wing RC plane with Ducted Fan Engines, the one for 540 motors (bottom) would be enough, maybe fit one or two.

Or else we could build a "Rocket booster" Like attachment with five 540 driven ducted fans that fits behind the tail of the F-16, and when waypoint 0 is atchaived the booster drops and the plane continiues its travel, saving battery power from T-O and climbing, now that the plane is in the air, the weight problem would be less important so we could give it more batteries since its already in the air! Then the onboard CPU would take control of the plane when it would have detached from the booster!

posted on Nov, 2 2002 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Ok i got a shematic showing the f-16 and the booster, HOW DO I ATTACH IT?

posted on Nov, 2 2002 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Guys, dont try to infiltrate anything. All the rumors about there being aliens in there is pure crap. And the topic of, "Top Secret Planes!" So what? It's thier buisness if they are doing weapons testing, aircraft testing, so what? It's not like they are bent on world domination or anything. Why would you want to infiltrate area 51 anyway! (I know these things. My source tells me so!)

posted on Nov, 2 2002 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by FoxMulderSo what? It's thier buisness if they are doing weapons testing, aircraft testing, so what?

Yes it *is* our business because we're *paying* for it!

posted on Nov, 2 2002 @ 05:42 PM
link   
At least well be sure!
And how do i attach something?

posted on Nov, 2 2002 @ 10:36 PM
link   
To attach a pic to your post, you need to upload it to a server to store it first. In your post, you can use the URL commands to link to the pick (so we can access it at the other server).

Or you can use the "Insert an Image" button (It looks like a little yellow picture with a black arrow pointing to it) while you type in your post here (You still have to provide a URL link to the pic so that the ATS board can read it for display).

posted on Nov, 6 2002 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Dang it! Oh well, i could e-mail it to one of you.

Anyway.

Guys, dont try to infiltrate anything. All the rumors about there being aliens in there is pure crap. And the topic of, "Top Secret Planes!" So what? It's thier buisness if they are doing weapons testing, aircraft testing, so what? It's not like they are bent on world domination or anything. Why would you want to infiltrate area 51 anyway! (I know these things. My source tells me so!)

Thats what they want you to think

The Drone plane must be very low visibility, so we could paint it pitch black. As for the weight problem, we could make small battery pods that attach to the sides of the intake and make them droppable! Its possible.

There would be other problems, such as engine overheating, arial winds, bad weather and mechanic problems.

Im making a JPG to make you guys imagine how the drone would be.
Ok maybe it would not look like an F-16.

posted on Nov, 6 2002 @ 04:26 PM
link   
www.mrmodels.fsnet.co.uk...
Too big, they would think its a missile =/

www.sneill.com...
www.backyardflyer.com...
[size=20]BINGO!!!!!

And maybe a small prop in the engine intake to engage a dynamo to charge the batteries?
Gawd im creative

[Edited on 11/6/2002 by necro99]

[Edited on 11/6/2002 by necro99]

posted on Nov, 10 2002 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Naw?

posted on Nov, 28 2002 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Bump!

posted on Dec, 7 2002 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I haven�t had time to read trough all the posts.

But here are a couple of ideas.

Launch a medium size rocket so it heads over Area 51; jettison a video/still camera that will take high-speed images.
But then you would have to beam the images back� oh um!

What about a mole?
Something like in Thunderbirds (class!) that would slither along in the ground at night.

I think the best way to do this would be at night with a dam good night camera. You could go as far as scrambling the base communications but you would have to be prepared to run like hell.

Whatever you use, it will have to be able to beam back the video/photos and can work on its own.

posted on Dec, 10 2002 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Why dont we make a stealth plane?

Just a thought,

Falcon

posted on Dec, 12 2002 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I read somewhere that scientists can RC a mouse or rat by planting electrodes into their brain which will make them think their whiskers are touching something and would make them turn left or right and then they give them a buzz in the...areas used for...mating to make them go foward.

All we need to do is get a RC Rat and put a cam on it and it shouldn't show up on Area 51's sensors.

Although the range is only 500m so you would have to boost that and probably do a pre-programed operation so that it can't be tampered.

posted on Dec, 13 2002 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Another idea.

You know how those scientists are testing faster ways of air travel? By using rockets. We could build one and launch it over Area 51 with a cam on it. If we are questioned we can say that something was faulty with the RC and it wasn't meant to fly over there. Again, we'd probably have to use a pre-programed route.

posted on Dec, 14 2002 @ 04:00 AM
link   
just fly something over area 51 that would have a video camera on it that would send the video back to the reciever, so even if the plain got blown up it wouldnt matter because you would have the reciever that got the video footage.

Would a toy airplain be illegal to use in a no fly zone?

posted on Dec, 14 2002 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Here's a thought!

Why don't we build a HUGE Rocket?

And just launch it at the damn facility?

Sure, they'll be mad, we'll be caught and executed

But hey, if we launch rocket, we can just run right behind it. Then we can get caught, and go home thinkin "Gee, what a stupid idea, i can't believe we tried to infiltrate area51."

Although i do like the idea of having news cameras go out to the base and we all just start running and wait till they shoot us, Then everyone will know!

Or perhaps we can build a robot guy like in AI. Then they will think they are killin real people, but not, then people will see that they will go through any means to stop people.

What you think?

posted on Dec, 17 2002 @ 08:06 PM
link   
If we built a robot like in AI i think we would have much better things to do with it than let it be blown to pieces....

posted on Dec, 17 2002 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Or a small pathfinder-ish robot that looks like a rock! Yeah, we drive it near to A51, it takes the pictures, and then it EJECTS A RC PLANE WITH A ROCKET!!!!

Look...
_I_____
\>=0=>/

posted on Dec, 18 2002 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by necro99
Or a small pathfinder-ish robot that looks like a rock! Yeah, we drive it near to A51, it takes the pictures, and then it EJECTS A RC PLANE WITH A ROCKET!!!!

Look...
_I_____
\>=0=>/

posted on Dec, 18 2002 @ 07:13 PM
link   
High_Lord, you know what is in there right? It is impossible, but we need to know. The goverment has been lying about the existenve of aliens, and they have them in basses across the nation. Aliens have been and are still coming to the planet.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join