It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A plan to infiltrate area 51!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2002 @ 11:48 AM
link   
We wont be there!
thats right!
we could buy a R/C airplane or car, attach a camera to it, and fly over the base (at night, preferably) and take pictures!

my best guess would be a zagi 400
www.zagi.com...

an "Hi-Cam" www.hicam.com.au...

and an "Omega" Infra red cam
www.indigosystems.com...

so, is my plan good?

posted on Aug, 29 2002 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I don't know much about RC planes though. How far can you fly those planes before the plane loses the signal from the remote? Because from any point outside the restricted area it's still miles to the actual base. There's also the issue of whether or not one of those planes would show up on the base's radar. If they wouldn't, then no problem, fly that sucker high. If they would, then you'd need to fly it close to the ground, which again, could cause a problem with the signal getting from the remote to the plane.

There ought to be a way to make this work, though.

posted on Aug, 30 2002 @ 02:27 PM
link   
just use a BIG mobile transmitter!
www.army-technology.com...

EDIT: OR we could put a small CPU controlling the plane and make it follow a pre-programmed route!

[Edited on 8/30/2002 by necro99]

posted on Aug, 30 2002 @ 02:29 PM
link   
actually that wont work as Area 51 is protected with numerous micro missile silos that are 1 foot in diameter. your RC plane will be shot down.......j/k

posted on Aug, 30 2002 @ 02:34 PM
link   
cut macross

posted on Aug, 30 2002 @ 02:44 PM
link   
If Area-51 has any kind of radio scrambler,and I'm sure they do RC's won't work.

posted on Aug, 30 2002 @ 02:47 PM
link   
then i think we must opt for the Pre-programmed route.

EDIT: oh and i finded cool R/C airplanes for the job.

A Su-37, its really cool and crazy in the air! it could take a few burst of pics at multiple angles and run away at full speed

www.hobby-lobby.com...

TA-7C Corsair, Cool, should do
www.hobby-lobby.com...

F-16 Falcon, not bad
www.hobby-lobby.com...

EDIT: wouldnt this baby be sexy with black paint and no cockpit?

posted on Aug, 30 2002 @ 03:36 PM
link   
pre-programed there ya go.

Or use a glider,no sound and once it takes off no need for RC,just keep it on course. they will never suspect it.

posted on Aug, 30 2002 @ 04:15 PM
link   
well, here how it would look like,

the plane takes off R/C'ed, and after takeoff, it switches to autopilot and corrects course/speed/altitude.

it would follow waypoints up to the base, and then it takes camera shoots from multiple angles. Then, it flies away at full speed. As for the radars, they would probably think its a bird.

After that, it heads back for the LZ with "breaked waypoints", to foil radars. when the team sees the plane, they take back control and land the plane, take the tapes, pack the plane and get the hell outta there!!!!

sound good, comments?

posted on Aug, 30 2002 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Note: Planes would carry ONE camera, two would probably de-balance the plane and add unnescesary weight.

"Sortakhoi" Su-27
Sounds good, could mount the camera's in the nose. Good survival probability due to high speed and high climb rate. First choice. Recomended for day mission.

TA-7C Corsair Ducted fan jet
Good design, greater cockpit area could house additional equipment HOWEVER,

it is impossible to place the camera's in the belly due to the intake, so, we could mount it horizontally, perhaps facing left/right, making so that the plane must bank to have shot of ground, or and array of mirrors reflecting the image tho it would be too bulky and too fragile. And slower speed makes it better for night missions.

F-16 Falcon
Good desing, good speed makes it great both for day and night missions, but it could probably carry only one camera.

posted on Sep, 8 2002 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply wouldnt hurt yknow...

posted on Sep, 8 2002 @ 11:28 PM
link   
That won't work. They can detect anything. It will be shot down.

posted on Sep, 10 2002 @ 02:03 PM
link   
whats tha point anyway, ur not gonna see anything unless u fly ur lil plane thru the windows on the buildings so why waste ur money?

Fairy

posted on Sep, 19 2002 @ 04:29 PM
link   
hey, its better than simply walking up to it and getting stopped 13 miles from your target...

posted on Sep, 19 2002 @ 08:21 PM
link   
the r/c plane has been said ppl think of some new 1's

posted on Oct, 18 2002 @ 09:53 PM
link   
uuhhh...
Scratches head
A little R/C Car?
A Big stealth armor?
Bribing a Guard?
bringing in a huge A$$ Telescope?
launching a rocket above A51 and taking pic?
RENTING A U-2???????!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 18 2002 @ 11:00 PM
link   
nope not gonna work... and then you will prolly be arrested for trying... they will say you are from alquida or somthing... and as of now you have prolly set off those computers with the flags so you are prolly being tapped now...
GOOD JOB

way to go... haha

posted on Oct, 25 2002 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Dont worry, my underground fortress (a winebago buried in a park) will hide me from the MIB's!

But it COULD work, with alot of will, ANYTHING is possible!!!!!!!!

Maybe, just, MAYBE it works, K?
We could say we where the ones who captured, ON TAPE, Area-51 from a short distance!!! We would be FAMOUS!!!! Unless we dont say it, but we would still be Underground Heroes

Cmon, I double dog DARE you to find something better

posted on Oct, 29 2002 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Why dont we all just run up in there with a couple thousand people.

Make sure the news is there and explain to them that as americans we have a right to know what goes on in OUR country and were not gunna take this bull# anymore.

Im sure theyd have a problem killin a couple thousand people infront of a live news camera.

Either that or we could just blow the place sky high, that would end there little secret party that no-one is invited to.

posted on Nov, 2 2002 @ 09:31 AM
link   
use the f-16 but try an electric one or better yet use a glider and have it painted sky blue or black also coz the plane most likely wont make it back have the video remotely sent to a recording device or something and have an amplifier for the remote

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join