It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bombshell Swedish study finds covid jabs provide no lasting protection.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   
That was median age, but if you look through the numbers, it still doesn't add up
edit on 4-11-2021 by Oppositeoftruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: Smigg
a reply to: HODOSKE
I agree, our natural immunity is enough.

The problem is that you need to have had covid first, and that's just not an option for a lot of people.

Not everyone can afford to be quarantined at home for 10 days. That's a lot of missed shifts.

Humans have been catching covid for centuries because covid has been around for centuries and it's also in the environment, dogs, cats, pigs etc catch and carry covid 19.... you would have to quarantine every creature for lockdowns to be effective.
There are people alive today who have the antibodies from the bubonic plague past down though generations.
You watch too much MSM.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I wish I had the same flavor of kool-aid as some of ya'll but I just can't. So much # gets posted that eventually one thing will stick to the wall.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs
a reply to: Smigg

Do you still agree with the study and the conclusions it draws?

Interpretation: Vaccine effectiveness against symptomatic Covid-19 infection wanes progressively over time across all subgroups, but at different rate according to type of vaccine, and faster for men and older frail individuals. The effectiveness against severe illness seems to remain high through 9 months, although not for men, older frail individuals, and individuals with comorbidities. This strengthens the evidence-based rationale for administration of a third booster dose.

You, are advocating for everyone to get booster clot shots!?!? How dare you sir.

yes, the cognitive disonans is incredible in this paper.... "because it doesn't work well, we need more of it, more often."

I mean... what?

After 3 nights of sweating, 1 of those days terrible, I think I have past the worst, being infected in spite of my Pfizer jab. See no f'ing reason to get the 3rd jab and having to renew it every now and then. Hopefully my now natural immunity will last longer than this BS vaccination.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 09:25 AM
link   

edit on 11/5/2021 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
a reply to: HODOSKE
"I agree, our natural immunity is enough."

The problem is that you need to have had covid first, and that's just not an option for a lot of people.

An option? Is getting the flu 'an option'?

Sorry, you seem to be confused. Anyone and everyone will eventually be exposed to it.

Get over it already.

Not everyone can afford to be quarantined at home for 10 days. That's a lot of missed shifts.

But we can afford to be quarantined for 1.5 years?

Take your fear and shove it already.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 10:12 AM
link   
very interesting observations - what if the definition of "Vaccine" had not been changed to cover mRNA would you all still be mandating a Drug that trails showed did not improve the outcomes of using it?

Seems like a fair question - especially as more and more therapeutics that reduce the immune system response in those reacting to the viral particle are becoming available.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 10:35 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Smigg

How… Two more: Maximise. Profits.

Why… Three words: Built. In. Obsolescence.

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 04:21 AM
link   
I think Greenbay Packer's Quarterback Aaron Rogers made a lot of liberals mad today. He caught Covid-19 and is not vaccinated. Apparently no vaccinated people are contracting Covid, lol.

Liberals are idiots.

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Just six weeks after the mandatory jab protocol was put into place in Lithuania, infection rates skyrocketed like never before – far outpacing that of Sweden, which is pretty much covid-free at this point.

Good OP!

One caveat… I’m not at all doubting the veracity and implications of these findings. However, regarding infection rates rising along with vaccination rates, it’s not a simple case of cause and effect.

The salient point that seems to continue to escape those citing this simple cause and effect as a measure of the vaccine’s effectiveness is that it’s never been claimed that the vaccines prevent infection. There’s merely a general agreement that it may mitigate the chance of being infected to some unknown extent.

Put that together with what I’ve observed in London and is no doubt mirrored in many cities around the world; Due to the sheeple misunderstanding, or being in denial about the non-preventative limitation of the vaccine the vast majority of the public are misguidedly now operating under the assumption that they’re protected from infection. Most have given up on social distancing and preventative measures such as mask wearing and by extension are probably are no longer washing hands and face-touching while outside.

Whether social distancing, hand washing etc really work, or even whether Covid actually exists is beside the point. The point is that imo what I’ve tried to say above offers a plausible and reasonable explanation as to why infection rates appear to rise in parallel with vaccine rollout and that makes infection rate moot as a measure the vaccines’ effectiveness.

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Amen mate
a reply to: rickymouse

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join