It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has there been less Tainted Heroin (or anything else) since the end of the Afghanistan War?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I've been wondering if there has there been less Tainted Heroin since the end of the Afghanistan War?

Most Opiates come from that part of the world. Tainted Heroin showed up after the War started - or they didn't pit it on the news until then.

Is there anything you think has changed since the end of the Afghanistan War?

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I think we will see the Hong Kong triads now working with the CCP with exporting Afghan heroin imported to Mexico then into the States.

My link here : www.abovetopsecret.com...
Talked about the bankers ( silent on drug exports ) , the shipping industry and of course those that control us.

If the shippers have to dock into the Panama Canal managed by the Chinese govt these days, well, like I said in the above link, do your own investigation.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 12:59 AM
link   
They would still be selling off surplus is my guess

And the strength of the green flowers these days has a few jumping ship.

Heroin is bad.

Green means go.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Tainted?..out of curiosity..how so?

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: CryHavoc

It would take a few years to learn the truth of this. fentanyl and heroin have a long shelf life if stored properly.
The dealers would have seen this coming and stoked up. So everyone will be getting the same stuff from those dealers for awhile still.

Also who is to say that just because the government changed in afghanistan that the dealers did?
I'm sure the new bosses want to make that money too.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

It would take a few years to learn the truth of this. fentanyl and heroin have a long shelf life if stored properly.
The dealers would have seen this coming and stoked up. So everyone will be getting the same stuff from those dealers for awhile still.

Also who is to say that just because the government changed in afghanistan that the dealers did?
I'm sure the new bosses want to make that money too.

As we know now the Chinese will move in with the Triads of hong kong . Although the chinese gangs in USA are quiet in the news making, not so true on the streets

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 01:57 AM
link   

If anything I'd expect more.

The tainted batches were usually fetanyl. It's synthetic, cheap, and potent.

They can stretch supplies out with that, but if they do it wrong it's deadly.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

See, I would be surprised if fent was mixed in there, at the source. I would think that happens downstream. That fent stuff comes from chinese labs.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 02:17 AM
link   
It was my understanding that nowadays most of it in the USA comes from Mexican cartels. That goes for both substances being discussed.
edit on 2-11-2021 by FryingSquirrel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 02:48 AM
link   
I hate this topic. I have someone I love dearly addicted to this type of # from what I learned it’s usually tainted with fentanyl by asshole #ers to sap every dollar out of you before you die or if you get caught your used by the system to become an informant before your sentenced to damn near life in prison for being an addict. I #ing hate this topic, I hate how addicts are treated I hate everything about this.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 03:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
I hate this topic. I have someone I love dearly addicted to this type of # from what I learned it’s usually tainted with fentanyl by asshole #ers to sap every dollar out of you before you die or if you get caught your used by the system to become an informant before your sentenced to damn near life in prison for being an addict. I #ing hate this topic, I hate how addicts are treated I hate everything about this.

I hope your dear friend gets to point they are ready, they can do it for sure, but they have to be ready. I did, over 2 decades ago, took a few attempts, but the last go, I knew it was time. At least back then, this fent sh#t wasn't in the picture, nowdays, it kills 3-6 people a day here..for going on years.

Good luck with this.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 05:20 AM
link   
We have a family member in detox now who is lying about the opioids he is taking that he has been caught with and not reported to the police for stealing by the clients for whom he was working. He was fired from the work he was doing when he visited their house and stole from them.

I am interested in finding ways to help stop the addictions. I do believe as a libertarian we need a place for people who just have to take debilitating drugs as their lifestyle and get help if they want it in that place where they can do their drugs. For me I feel some things are not meant to be in your body and our bodies tell us so. It is just that some people want that "high" to be real real good who take that to get high. I am not sure what to do about that need to be on something that makes you silly often other than reach out and help them help themselves.

Others have become addicted simply due to pain management and that is something better handled lately by Dr's on the frontline, but it has been a real cause for concern everywhere.

originally posted by: Brotherman

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Drugs are shipped in their pure uncut form , taint gets added down the supply chain.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
I think we will see the Hong Kong triads now working with the CCP with exporting Afghan heroin imported to Mexico then into the States.

Talked about the bankers ( silent on drug exports ) , the shipping industry and of course those that control us.

If the shippers have to dock into the Panama Canal managed by the Chinese govt these days, well, like I said in the above link, do your own investigation.

Revenge is a dish best served cold.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: dandandat2

originally posted by: musicismagic

Revenge is a dish best served cold.

But I think you have spent time in China, right?

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Most of the fetynol comes from china over to mexico and the states now to be mixed in. The Afghans never had an interest on anything but getting paid for their poppy crops.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

See, I would be surprised if fent was mixed in there, at the source. I would think that happens downstream. That fent stuff comes from chinese labs.

It does happen downstream.

But I was leaning towards more since supply chains from Afghanistan are mostly severed.

Less supply, same demand, they'll have to make up the slack.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I do not think there has been a harvest since the troops left. I could be wrong but I think it is May and June that the poppies are harvested.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 03:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
Tainted?..out of curiosity..how so?

Tainted Heroin has Fentanyl in it. It's supposed to be about 4 times stronger than normal Heroin. It's what George Floyd overdosed on, er... had in his system when taken into Police custody and died.

new topics

top topics

join