It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LIVE: NYC Workers Anti-Mandate - March For Choice, LIVE from NYC 10/25/21

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   
You won't see this on the evening propaganda, just as sure as the globalist mouth pieces of cable news won't show it, at least not in its real light.
I have never seen a more inclusive, diverse group of 'protestors'

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I hope you are correct, I always thought sooner or later even New Yorkers would go this is enough of your BS. If they don't broadcast it or put it in a negative light, it shows TPTB are watching too.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

You are correct, the Democrat MSM propaganda outlets wont carry this. I would add as well that my guess is that only the diverse is left in NYC; the non-diverse having left for Florida or the Hamptons some time ago. Being that I am not diverse, upon looking at that bunch I can safely say, 'not my tribe, not my problem".

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Would have helped if they voted all state reps out

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   
What??? No burning or looting???

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuperDave90
What??? No burning or looting???

These people don't even know how to chant. Not one "NO KKK NO FASCIST USA"

Seriously though, it's like the protests we see in our normal propaganda broadcasts are professional. Pre-made, manufactured signs and banners. Everyone knows AND participates in the chanted slogans. Organizers that keep everyone in line.

This is different, these people look uncomfortable behaving like sheep, chanting mindlessly.
It isn't a game to these people.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 04:21 PM
link   

This will be the first city to have the US Army come in. Deblasio is probably chomping at the bit right now, itching to call them in.
edit on 25-10-2021 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
Would have helped if they voted all state reps out

They are getting exactly what they voted for, I think. No, elections have been stolen long before 2020. Election thievery has been around from the beginning.

When was the first stolen election

Ten years since Bush v. Gore: The stolen election of 2000 ...
Search domain wsws.orgwww.wsws.org... › en › articles › 2010 › 12 › elec-d13.html
Ten years since Bush v. Gore: The stolen election of 2000. Sunday, December 12 marks ten years since the US Supreme Court effectively decided the outcome of the 2000 presidential election, halting ...
This week in history: JFK and the 1960 stolen election in ...
Search domain chicago.suntimes.comchicago.suntimes.com... › 2020 › 12 › 16 › 22176920 › jfk-stolen-1960-election-chicago-illinois
This week in history: JFK and the stolen election. In 1960, some irregularities in Illinois votes, specifically the ones in Chicago, prompted calls for an investigation from Republicans over then ...
When Did Election 'Rigging' And Fears Of Voter Fraud First ...
Search domain historyextra.comwww.historyextra.com... › period › modern › a-brief-history-of-election-rigging-in-the-united-states
The 1850s was a decade of high levels of immigration, and the Democrats quite deliberately targeted immigrants fresh off the boat, entering into a mutually beneficial arrangement in which the "machine" would provide them with jobs in return for political support, but it triggered huge anger about "stolen" elections among the native-born ...
Here's How You Can Tell the 2020 Election Was Stolen ...
Search domain realclearpolitics.comwww.realclearpolitics.com... › 2020 › 12 › 31 › heres_how_you_can_tell_the_2020_election_was_stolen_532449.html
Here's How You Can Tell the 2020 Election Was Stolen. Daniel Oliver, The American Conservative December 31, 2020. Kristopher Radder/The Brattleboro Reformer via AP. By the same standard of ...
The 2020 election wasn't 'stolen.' Here are all the facts ...
Search domain news.yahoo.comnews.yahoo.com... › the-2020-election-wasnt-stolen-here-are-all-the-facts-that-prove-it-184623754.html
The United States has been conducting presidential elections for 232 years. No modern candidate has ever refused to accept the results and recognize the winner's legitimacy.. In this sense, 2020 has been different than any contest since the Civil War, as President Trump continues to claim that President-elect Joe Biden "stole" the election from him — even though 538 certified electors ...
Was the election stolen? | Voice - The Christian Post
Search domain christianpost.comwww.christianpost.com... › voices › was-the-election-stolen.html
The United States is being torn apart as many citizens question the result of the recent presidential election. A large percentage of Americans believe the election was stolen. Armies of lawyers representing each side of the political divide have brought over 50 cases in courts across the land challenging the election results.
No, the 2020 election wasn't stolen — it was underhandedly ...
Search domain nypost.comnypost.com... › 2021 › 02 › 09 › no-the-2020-election-wasnt-stolen-it-was-underhandedly-tilted
Feb 9, 2021No, the 2020 election wasn't stolen — but yes, it was underhandedly tilted. Thanks for contacting us. We've received your submission. If you read the headline of a blockbuster, 6,000-word-plus ...
Timeline: The False Election Fraud Story Trump Told For ...
Search domain npr.orgwww.npr.org... › 2021 › 02 › 08 › 965342252 › timeline-what-trump-told-supporters-for-months-before-they-attacked
Feb 8, 2021Apr. 7, 2020: Attacking the election Trump made one of his first false claims about the security of mail-in ballots . "Mail ballots are a very dangerous thing for this country, because they're ...
How close were we to an actual stolen election — stolen by ...
Search domain washingtonpost.comwww.washingtonpost.com... › politics › 2021 › 10 › 13 › how-close-were-we-an-actual-stolen-election-stolen-by-trump
Oct 13, 2021The picture of Donald Trump's scheme to get the Justice Department to help him overturn the 2020 election has been significantly filled out in recent weeks. First came the disclosure that ...
1960 United States presidential election - Wikipedia
Search domain en.wikipedia.orgen.wikipedia.org... › wiki › 1960_United_States_presidential_election
The 1960 United States presidential election was the 44th quadrennial presidential election.It was held on Tuesday, November 8, 1960. In a closely contested election, Democratic United States Senator John F. Kennedy defeated incumbent Vice President Richard Nixon, the Republican Party nominee. This was the first election in which fifty states participated and the last in which the District of ...

Bolding is me. Does this not sound eerily familiar to what they are doing now? Open borders and all?

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 05:28 PM
link   

I watched the march but not in any news media outlet, is pretty impressive, I hope they make a mark on the fascist dictatorship in NY, nope the tabloid news medias are not covering this, maybe a bit of BLM burning and trashing will get more attention, after all it was the media bias that called burning, killing and attacking "peaceful protest.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: SuperDave90

Oh, those are the only peaceful protest the media will cover, to show how racial divided we are.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

Scotus stopped Al from stealing the election , pregnant chads and all

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 05:45 PM
link   

link is dead

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Geez . I just Love It when SOME Liberals Finally Figure Out they have been Pawned .......................*)

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 05:51 PM
link   
www.disclose.tv... this was the link that was send to me, I hope it helps,

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
www.disclose.tv... this was the link that was send to me, I hope it helps,

I almost liked this video better

NEW - Biden to children: Reporters "get to ask you all kinds of questions and you try to figure out how you’re gonna avoid answering them..."

twitter.com...

new topics

top topics

join