It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trying to track down an obscure Osama Bin Laden 9/11 quote

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Where he talks about not being responsible for the 9/11 attacks and says there is a government within the government in the United States and says the American public should look within their own country to find those who did 9/11, or something to that effect. Anyone know the exact quote? It would be really helpful.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Nathan-D

Here's an article from Fox. From when Osama actually died. Notice the date, December 2001.
Pretty weird stuff huh? (Don't tell Disney or Seal Team 6, or any normies).

Can't believe it's still up. But in the article Osama doesn't mention any details about 9/11.

www.foxnews.com...

edit on 25-10-2021 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 12:54 AM
link   

It isn't from this CNN interview:

I will try to find the full video.

Edit: My mistake, that is from 1997...

I will search further.

Ummat Interviews Usamah Bin-Ladin 
28 September 2001 

Bin-Ladin Denies Involvement in the 9/11 Attacks

Source: Khilafah.com, 10 Oct 2001

The Al-Qaidah group had nothing to do with the 11 September attacks on the USA, according to Usama bin Ladin in an interview with the Pakistani newspaper Ummat. Usama bin Ladin went on to suggest that Jews or US secret services were behind the attacks, and to express gratitude and support for Pakistan, urging Pakistan’s people to jihad against the West. The following is the text of an interview conducted by a "special correspondent", published in the Pakistani newspaper Ummat on 28 September, place and date of interview not given.

UMMAT: You have been accused of involvement in the attacks in New York and Washington. What do you want to say about this? If you are not involved, who might be?

USAMA BIN LADEN: In the name of Allah (God), the most beneficent, the most merciful. Praise be to Allah, Who is the creator of the whole universe and Who made the Earth as an abode for peace, for the whole humankind. Allah is the Sustainer, who sent Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) for our guidance. I am thankful to the Ummat Group of Publications, which gave me the opportunity to convey my viewpoint to the people, particularly the valiant and momin (true Muslim) people of Pakistan who refused to believe the lies of the demon (Pakistani military dictator General Pervez Musharraf).

Same link as Glend below.

CNN:

edit on 25102021 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Daily Ummat interview copy here

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: glend

Daily Ummat interview copy here

You beat me to it. 👍

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 03:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nathan-D
Where he talks about not being responsible for the 9/11 attacks and says there is a government within the government in the United States and says the American public should look within their own country to find those who did 9/11, or something to that effect. Anyone know the exact quote? It would be really helpful.

Apparently there was video aired on Al Jazeera Sept 16 2001

Bin Laden says he wasn't behind attacks

n a statement issued to the Arabic satellite channel Al Jazeera, based in Qatar, bin Laden said, "The U.S. government has consistently blamed me for being behind every occasion its enemies attack it. "I would like to assure the world that I did not plan the recent attacks, which seems to have been planned by people for personal reasons," bin Laden's statement said. "I have been living in the Islamic emirate of Afghanistan and following its leaders' rules. The current leader does not allow me to exercise such operations," bin Laden said.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Misinformation

"I have been living in the Islamic emirate of Afghanistan and following its leaders' rules. The current leader does not allow me to exercise such operations," bin Laden said.

Well there you have it. He didn't do it because he said he didn't do it due to it being against the rules. heh.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

well it was unusual for its time and still even now.

terrorist groups from that region loved to shove in the worlds face when they attacked.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 11:29 AM
link   

edit on 1/20/2022 by Blaine91555 because: spam

new topics

top topics

join