It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Special Kinda Of Stupid Nurses being replaced by FEMA nurses

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: sirlancelot

Reminds me of this advert I saw a month or so ago...

Luring nurses with the promise of no covid-19 vaccination. Think about that.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: Violater1
Let me get this straight. Your Title," Special Kinda Of Stupid Nurses being replaced by FEMA nurses" is calling the nurses that refuse the JAB, a Special Kinda Of Stupid . Many here would find that title repugnant, ignorant repulsive and disparaging. I have read enough of your OP to see your nefarious agenda. Good Day!

No genius, a comma is missing from OP's title, but it is obvious their intent was to call the situation in which unvaxxed FEMA nurses replace nurses who were fired for being unvaxxed a "special kind of stupid." Whatever agenda you discerned from casting runes on the thread title sure as hell demonstrates you failed to read any of the OP beyond that title. Judging a book by it's title is a special kinda... well, you know.

Which book title would you prefer?
1. Burdman no genius, found. (people interested in the lost and lacking Burdman, may read this to find out how he was found.)
2. Burdman, no, genius found ( This would imply an answer to Burdman that; A) answer was no. and B) Violater was found. :^D
3. Burdman no genius found. (ambiguity).

Grammar with literacy, conveys the correct message to the educated mind. This is how and why the basic foundation, of scholastic books have educated our populace for thousands of years. So judging a book by it's title, it totally different than judging it by it's, well, you know, special kinda cover.

Literally, punctuation is everything.
My mistake in not reading the link in the OP.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Whatabout a "Mengele Doctrine" ? ☠️

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Khaleesi
I read the linked article. No where in that article did it say that FEMA nurses are less experienced and require more training. I think you misunderstood what they said about FEMA training. This is what was actually said:

FEMA nurses are also trained differently than the hospital’s normal staff.

“We put them on an expedited training system and they learn as they go," Bredimus said. " Whereas our normal process, we have a nationally recognized fellowship here that usually takes months."

My wife is a nurse and has done travel nursing. My interpretation of that quote, using my wife's experience as a travel nurse is quite different. Every hospital and facility is different. Anytime a new employee is hired, they usually get training on the system. Computers, reports, supply chain etc. It's different at every hospital. When you need a travel nurse (or a FEMA nurse in this case), it's usually because of staffing issues. They don't have time to give you a 2 week training period that most new employees are given. They need you NOW. As a travel nurse, my wife never got more than an hour of training at a new facility, usually less. She got the basics of their charting system, whether it was electronic or paper and was set loose. She 'learned as she went along' on things such as identifying patients, names of staff, where to find supplies, etc.

That is a far cry from your claim of FEMA nurses being less experienced.

That still definitely makes them a lot more prone to mistakes.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Here's the issue, punctuation doesn't show up in the list of thread titles on ATS. It has something to do with coding and potential security issues attached to particular strings of symbols if they were allowed in the links. So, at the end of the day, even if the OP had punctuated it, it wouldn't have shown up with any of the punctuation in the thread list.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

originally posted by: Khaleesi
I read the linked article. No where in that article did it say that FEMA nurses are less experienced and require more training. I think you misunderstood what they said about FEMA training. This is what was actually said:

FEMA nurses are also trained differently than the hospital’s normal staff.

“We put them on an expedited training system and they learn as they go," Bredimus said. " Whereas our normal process, we have a nationally recognized fellowship here that usually takes months."

My wife is a nurse and has done travel nursing. My interpretation of that quote, using my wife's experience as a travel nurse is quite different. Every hospital and facility is different. Anytime a new employee is hired, they usually get training on the system. Computers, reports, supply chain etc. It's different at every hospital. When you need a travel nurse (or a FEMA nurse in this case), it's usually because of staffing issues. They don't have time to give you a 2 week training period that most new employees are given. They need you NOW. As a travel nurse, my wife never got more than an hour of training at a new facility, usually less. She got the basics of their charting system, whether it was electronic or paper and was set loose. She 'learned as she went along' on things such as identifying patients, names of staff, where to find supplies, etc.

That is a far cry from your claim of FEMA nurses being less experienced.

That still definitely makes them a lot more prone to mistakes.
Read my second post. In order to do their jobs they actually have to be better than your average nurse. They have a special skill set. They have to be much better at problem solving. I can't speak for FEMA nurses but travel nurses work through an agency. The agencies vet their nurses a lot more thoroughly than any facility. If you knew what my wife had to go through to become an agency nurse ... My wife has been told by multiple facilities that she is the fastest and most accurate nurse they've ever worked with. Meaning, she gets med pass done quicker than their staff nurses and without making mistakes. She can complete a med pass on time with a heavy patient load without mistakes that staff nurses that are more familiar with the facility can't handle.

ETA I worked in the medical field for years (x ray tech). I can tell you from personal experience, if I was ever for any reason in a facility, I'd rather have a travel nurse than a staff nurse. They are generally speaking, more aware of their surroundings. Because they have to be.
edit on 14-10-2021 by Khaleesi because: Eta

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 04:56 AM
link   
my reference to special kind of stupid is directed towards the fact un vaccinated Fema nurses are replacing nurses who are be forced out because they dont get the jab. Perhaps comprehension isn't your strong point. A reply to: Violater1

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

It's si nice to see the Right finally coming around on socialized healthcare.

First off, I'm not the "Right" although I identify with and support a lot of their positions.

Second, can you quote the part of my post where I said that the government would run these health systems? Or was it the case that I was calling for government intervention to oust the pernicious administrators of these public health facilities that are bowing down and perpetuating fascist decrees from President Brandon. It takes a special kind of intellectual contortion to take my post and arrive at a place where it's supporting socialized medicine.

Lastly, I'd say it's nice to see the Left coming around to support the concept of fascism, but it's neither particularly a shocking development at this point, nor a nice thing in the slightest.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Reply to sirlancelot:

You didn't say that in your OP.
Eight other readers agreed with what I noted, so I'm not alone
in your ambiguous posting.
Additionally, I will not comment on your lack of understanding
in English grammar and composition.
Good day!
edit on V012021Fridaypm31America/ChicagoFri, 15 Oct 2021 12:01:42 -05001 by Violater1 because: lihuytiyjf

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join