It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Karl Rove: Bush's Brain

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 01:59 PM
link   
In Spring 2004 Bush had a speech in Florida. He was standing like an average, ordinary guy, in his blue shirt, whitout any tie. Behind him was a selected public of ordinary people. Bush was speaking, and on his right side, next to him was a little boy, a little fat boy with a orange baseball bat, bored to his death. He was yawning without any control, and has a couple of times almost fallen asleep standing up. That same video was then shown in tv-show by David Letterman, and then CNN shown the David Letterman Show, with that same video. But after the commercial break, the anchor says, that they received a call from White House, saying that the bored boy was "digitally manipulated" in that video. Nothing special - everybody is doing that today.

Everybody knew that, this message from the White House, was sent by none other then mister Karl Rove, the big manipulator, King of the West Wing, Bush's Senior Political Advisor and Political Strategist No1. Better said, his Architect, his Createor and his Ideologist, Bushe's Mastermind, the Puppetmaster, "Co-President of the United States" or "the Most Powerful NON-Elected Politician in the History of USA", Bush's Brain or "Boy Genius", as refered to him by Bush himself. Bush does what Rove tells him to. More; Rove speaks with the mouth of Bush. Karl is American President in the Shadow, the Ayatollah of Political Propaganda, a Modern Day Goebbels. Rove was the one that told Bush, to land on the aircraft carrier Abraham Lincoln in his Top Gun jacket on the 1st of May 2003, under a BIG sign saying: "Mission Accomplished", declaring the end of all military operations in Iraq. Rove told Bush to fly to Baghdad and serve the plastic turkey to US troops for Thanksgivng . Rove told Bush to connect Saddam Hussein with 9-11, and to connect Iraq to Al-Qaeda and to attack Iraq. Rove was the one, that changed Bush to a "compassionate conservative" and that has made up his motto - that he will return Honor and Integrity to the White House.

Rove, an ultra-right republican, a fundamentalist, hero of the christian right, decided that he will "Clean-Up" America, and that he will throw out the sixties from the White House, brought in by Bill Clinton - he will get rid of the stench of Sex and Drugs and Rock'n'Roll. In the year 1993 in the time of Clinton inauguration, Bush candidated for governor of Texas. His democratic opponent, Ann Richards, was quickly being accused of her "strange" sexual orientation; Rove has spread the rumors of her being a lesbian. Rove's logic is simple: a lie, a half-truth, a rumor, everything needs to be shown by media. Then let the enemy deny them.

In the year 1981 Karl founded his company Karl Rove & Company, specialized in collecting pre-election capital. He quickly connected to so many republican clients, that he needed somebody to give this hardcore republican connection, legitimacy and authority. For this role he chose, the easily manipulated and intellectually challenged mister Bush. Then comes the notorious Flroida Count, where mister Rove sent 250 operatives, with a mission to obstruct the second counting as much as possible. Karl Rove, a man with a memory of an elephant, a man that takes everything personally, has in thirty years of designing politicians, have his men everywhere in the year 2000.

Karl Rove even moved in the White House; to be closer to Bush, to have a better control. If close, he can put his strong influence just about everything. Karl has moved in, along with his 148 boxed of books. He has sold his company in the year 2001, and that same company then bought 57 anti-bush internet sites. And the 9-11 gave Karl the guarantee of "permanent war" - a somehow magical context, which can be used to turn Bush into untouchable and irreplaceable person. Romanticly speaking: "Then they lived happily ever after!" Karl, a child of separated parents, wanted stability. He just needed a few more diversions: America needs to be in War, Nation needs to be in constant Fear, the Oposition needs to be silenced, and Bush needs to be changed into a combination of a War President, a National Hero and an Angel - that flies in the Free skies of America.

Adopted and Translated from an essay by Marcel Stefancic Junior

Related ATS threads:

Karl Rove Testifies in Bush Administration Leak

Karl Rove: The Real Man in Power

Cronkite:Karl Rove behind Bin Laden tape

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Mybe he was financing the manchurian candidate, or maybe he just have a "thing" for bush himself.

You never know about this extremist they are sometimes fighting what they can not control on themselves.

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 04:20 PM
link   
maybe rove has a secret love for bush and they are married in the state of massachusetts...anyway as the saying goes, "whoever smelt it dealt it."

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 02:32 AM
link   
I agree that Karl Rove is the Goebbels of the Adminstration. He effectively controlled all instances of propaganda coming out of the White House to draw a curtain over the smoke-filled room. However, in the midst of this, I am surprised (after reading his history) that he isn't in jail. Reading his biography in Wikipedia alone elicits truths about his alleged criminal behavior.

His first political act was initiated by violence:

In 1960, at the age of 9 years old, Rove decided to support Richard Nixon. According to Rove, "There was a little girl across the street who was Catholic and found out I was for Nixon, and she was avidly for Kennedy. She put me down on the pavement and whaled on me and gave me a bloody nose. I lost my first political battle."[1]

It is not surprising that he dodged the draft and then dropped out of college for a more lucrative life in politics where he could be used for his peculiar talents:

In June 1971, Rove dropped out of the University of Utah to take a paid position as the Executive Director of the College Republican National Committee. Joe Abate, who was National Chairman of the College Republicans at the time, became a mentor to Rove.

I am surprised that the FBI did not actively pursue Mr. Rove's role more furtively after being remotely involved in Watergate. And judging from the "funny business" which happened in 2000 and 2004, I am more surprised that he is not being actively pursued now. What is equally as scary is the part that he can convince other people with his "double speak" and engage them to do his bidding--just to get the "right" candidate in office.

What I find ironic about Mr. Rove now is the fact that he sits at one of the top positions of the White House by virtue of his "dirty tactics". It bothers me that he participates in open violation of the "right to vote" without prosecution. Alone, he could have been pursued criminally in his early career for being in violation of the Voting Rights Act of 1965, let alone his libelous attacks on opposing politicians. To top it off, he continues to be rewarded for doing immoral and nasty tactics to get ahead. Thus, his political career has peaked still with the streaks of violence.

He embodies all the wrong and brutal things conveyed by politics. And that he shows no remorse for what he's done proves that his ruthlessness holds no bounds. No wonder they call him one of the puppet masters. Because, while Mr. Bush shows a genial, if not too bright demeanor to the public, Karl Rove holds the strings, waves his fingers and directs the marionette to do his bidding.

I still ask, as I have in other posts, why aren't people more outraged? Why are they simply complicit with these tactics happening? Why aren't they calling for his resignation?

Mod Edit: Posting work written by others. **ALL MEMBERS READ**

[edit on 4/12/2006 by Majic]

[edit on 12-4-2006 by ceci2006]

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 03:58 PM
link   

In 1960, at the age of 9 years old, Rove decided to support Richard Nixon. According to Rove, "There was a little girl across the street who was Catholic and found out I was for Nixon, and she was avidly for Kennedy. She put me down on the pavement and whaled on me and gave me a bloody nose. I lost my first political battle."[1]

Lol, Judging by the looks of him, she still could. Those nine year old girls can be ruthless. That must be why he insinuates himself into all manner of hallowed halls in order to puppeteer presidents - afraid of the nine year old girls.

Hmmm wonder if he's the mastermind behind the prostitots campaign. (What the clothing industry calls their demographic that buys thongs in 6x).

[edit on 8-12-2006 by clearwater]

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Souljah, I thought you'd like this:

The gameplayers love Rove's uncanny mastery of the dirty trick and knife in the back, of the lowest common denominator and the perfectly timed smear. Gay marriage and flag burning, bigotry and fundamentalism, immigration and abortion....Rove's use of anything handy to divide and confuse has been peerless. No American better understands those ultimate fascist mainstays, the Terror Card and the Big Lie.

Rove began as a dirty trickster for Richard Nixon. He took the dubious George W. Bush and made him governor, then president, then "war president." He's engineered a near-absolute takeover of the American media and government in ways without precedent.

He is kingmaker and coup master, the Prince of slime and sleaze.

But the substance of his legacy is unmitigated evil. His "genius" has produced only skyrocketing poverty and catastrophic deficits, a poisoned environment and a horrific war, a soiled global reputation and a twisted national psyche, a shredded Constitution and a polluted public soul. If Karl Rove leaves any enduring monuments at all, they are Abu Ghraib and Guantanamo.

www.freepress.org...

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Rove is a sleeze in plain language. It takes a "sleeze"

Maybe he can have his own show someday:

It takes a Sleeze
Sleeze for your life
Snake Oil
Roves' Oil (my favorite)

He's not a genius, he's a sleeze. Plain and simple.

Ex

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Where IS the Brain these days, anyway?????

new topics

top topics

join