It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cyber Ninjas says BIDEN beat Trump by WIDER margin

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
Biden won by more, it’s still funny. I come to ATS for comedy now. Lol

Really, so could you tell us where are the over 80 million voters that supposedly voted for Biden?...

In social media Biden got now around 12 million followers, and many of those are opponents that respond to the many lies Biden and his far left regime claim...

What about his rallies... Could you show us pictures of the mass amount of people whom attended Biden's rallies, even before COVID-19?...

What's more, even during COVID-19 the far left resorted to rioting in which millions of your far leftists friends took to the streets... But they couldn't be bothered to rally for Biden?...

That's not mentioning the fact that the far left/BLM, Antifa crowd even threatened Biden's life, alongside threatening President Trump, not long after stealing the presidency...

BLM/Antifa Threatens to Burn Down DC... Liberal Media Silent.

BTW, BLM is once again threatening democrats in power, and the Biden administration over COVID-19 mandates which they say are racist...

in fact, the far left media resorted to put everyone whom attended one of the latest of Biden's "Town Hall Meetings" all bunched together in the first few rows, and CNN, and the far left media only filmed from up close making it look like the hall was full when it wasn't...

Here is a video showing how CNN, along other mainstream media, tried to fool leftists...

Watch on this video how they only show the first few rows, which were completely full without using any social distancing during COVID-19 on July 21st 2021...

edit on 26-9-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: add links, commernt and video

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

That Town Hall was a disaster. Joe Biden assured the country that if we get vaccinated we will not contract Covd-19. He also assured us that Black people don't know how to use the internet. After the Town Hall, he told reporters that Republicans drink the blood of children.

When is the next one? Biden only trusts CNN to host them. Dumb likes Dumb.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I'm not really sure why lefties are so shocked no one believes in elections anymore. It's almost like they forgot that they spent 4 years touting the "resistance" to the illegitimate election of the last president and impeaching him for anything they could think of that might possibly be twisted to look somewhat shady somehow.

They tried to pin their whole scandal of dirty election investigating on him as improper Russian collusion.

So, yeah, I'm not sure why they think after spending 4 years undermining elections, they think everyone should just suddenly believe an election is wonderful because they say so. After all, they've been so very honest.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: Bunch

Maybe...maybe not.

Waaaay down at the end of the article.

iddy said he could not verify that the document he had was an official Cyber Ninjas document because the county did not get it from the Senate. He declined to say who provided it to the county but said that someone dropped it off Wednesday at the Maricopa County Attorney’s Office.

Sounds legit to me... not.

If it was real pelosi would be gangling down Pennsylvania Ave. waving it at anyone who would look at it.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

I Agree with you. I said earlier or in another thread that even IF biden was removed the house would just pick another Dem.

I think I remember something about that. Thanks

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 01:07 AM
link   

It's basic economics. I lost my job at Peabody coal after Obama killed the coal industry, and I know exactly WHY I did.
a reply to: Mikemp44

I’m so sorry for you and all the others who lost jobs at the hands of those who did this by design. It’s not an accident.
I am glad you are doing ok though. It really is a terrible thing for the whole country as well.

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: Hypntick

As far as i'm aware Cyber Ninjas did mor exist before this audit. They were formed by a #StopTheSteal supporter specifically to audit this election using proprietary forensic techniques that they refuse to divulge.

Well, since they were actually formed and have been around since 2013, I'll just ass-u-me that the rest of your rant is just as accurate as this total BS.

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   

It's hard to find an American who admits they voted for biden.

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hypntick
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Yeah I recall reading that, which is insane. I can't imagine any firm breaking chain of custody when it comes to something this important.

Well, you'll be pleased to learn that the claims of no chain of custody is not only totally bogus, it has been shown their processes were exemplary.

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nunyabizisit
a reply to: rounda
Yea, I'm kind of scratching my head as to why she led of with "the count matches," and didn't even mention the issues.

That one is easy... to give the oppo just what they wanted to hear, knowing that would be enough cover for the upcoming criminal investigations and indictments/prosecutions that are coming.

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

First, i would have to question the legitimacy of using "Cyber Ninjas" a company that has ZERO experience with such audits...

First, they have tons of experience with all kinds is complex forensics audits

Second - no one has any experience with this kind of audit because it has never been done before .
edit on 10-10-2021 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

That Town Hall was a disaster. Joe Biden assured the country that if we get vaccinated we will not contract Covd-19. He also assured us that Black people don't know how to use the internet. After the Town Hall, he told reporters that Republicans drink the blood of children.

When is the next one? Biden only trusts CNN to host them. Dumb likes Dumb.

Literally every single claim you have made in this post is wrong , a lie or just you doing what you always do which is post your opinion as fact. Sadly none of that will matter to much of ATS because accurate info no longer matters here.

Still just complaining without doing something about it doesn't get anything done so lets go through each lie of yours.

1. "assured the country that if we get vaccinated we will not contract Covd-19"

Where and when did he say this because their doesn't seem to be any thing that supports this most recent fictional claim of yours . This is most likely what you are fictionalizing , "And fourth, I want to emphasize that the vaccines provide very strong protection from severe illness from COVID-19. I know there’s a lot of confusion and misinformation.But the world’s leading scientists confirm that if you are fully vaccinated, your risk of severe illness from COVID-19 is very low. "

www.whitehouse.gov...

2. "He also assured us that Black people don't know how to use the internet"

"Social media users have been sharing a screenshot of an alleged tweet by U.S. President Joe Biden which says minorities can’t correctly use computers because they lack the “resources”, “education” and “commitment to their communities.” This tweet appears to have been fabricated."

"False. There is no evidence that Biden ever said these remarks about minorities’ use of the internet and computers."

www.reuters.com... HQ

"Our rating: False
We rate this claim FALSE, based on our research. A claim featuring an apparent apology tweeted by President Joe Biden is a fake. Biden never said minorities are not able to use the internet nor did he accuse Black and Hispanic Americans of not knowing "any better." An official government header and standardized time stamps are also missing from the image in the claim."

www.usatoday.com...

Incoming "those aren't good sources because they don't agree with my political ideology!" defense. Okay, no problem here is the official transcript from the WhiteHouse around this Townhall.

www.whitehouse.gov...

3."he told reporters that Republicans drink the blood of children."

"“Are there people in the Democratic Party who want to defund the police?” a reporter asks, despite Biden’s repeated claims that no, they do not. Biden turns around to face the reporter, and slowly approaches the press. He then casually queries, “Are there people in the Republican Party who think we’re sucking the blood out of kids?” He is, of course, referencing an absurd QAnon conspiracy theory."

www.indy100.com...

Again the official White House Transcript

"Q Okay. And are there people who — in the Democratic Party, who want to defund the police?

THE PRESIDENT: Are there people in the Republican Party who think we’re sucking the blood out of kids?"

www.whitehouse.gov...

It's sort of ridiculous and meme worthy at this point that DENY IGNORANCE is still used on ATS but that is okay because ..I got nothing because it shouldn't be okay that constant lying is passively approved here.

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

Yet the Republicans love big government too. Trump set records in spending and debt, even before COVID...yet you pretend it's only the Democrats who spend recklessly. .

The rest of what you wrote is just stupidity...but you are free to your opinion that the COVID vaccinations is some ploy to sterilize the world.(I think that is what you are rambling out).

Vaccinations are already essentially mandatory in the US. One must show proof of a vaccination record in order to enroll in school. This has been discussed countless times on here. I like living in a world with no polio, measles, smallpox, diphtheria, hepatitis B, mumps, whooping cough, rubella, ect..

The fear mongering from the alt-right just keeps getting worse.

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: GFBufCA

I want the truth. There have been how many recounts and audits?

Every one has the same results. No more excuses. The facts are crystal clear, Trump lost and that is the truth.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join