It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Odds Increase that SARS CoV-2 was Lab Made

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

This virus has been dissected up and down by thousands of institutions, they would have noticed by now if it were engendered

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: TauPhiLambda

Perfect summation to this whole #show. Star for ya!

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

If you watch the video in OP you would see the specifics about SARS-COV2 that make technical experts say it WAS not from nature...

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: AaarghZombies

If you watch the video in OP you would see the specifics about SARS-COV2 that make technical experts say it WAS not from nature...

Put simply, I'm disputing the accuracy of the video on the grounds that these things would have been noticed by thousands of people if they were real.

This wouldn't be the first hoax video posted on this site.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 09:27 AM
link   
A PCR test for covid 19 does not show positive for the flu.

At least it shouldn't do.

The only way this could actually happen is if the US are using tests that are designed to do that.

The more crazy # I see from the US the more I have to adapt my thinking with this crazy place.

So to clarify.

A PCR test designed to test only for covid 19 cannot show positive for influenza.

A PCR test designed to test for covid 19 but also show a positive for influenza is possible to make and that is something I can't say the US wouldn't do with any degree of certainty anymore.

Here in the UK I'm confident that it is not happening.

You guys, nothing would suprise me anymore.

a reply to: Mandroid7

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 11:02 AM
link   

a reply to: infolurker
everyone thought I was a "doomsayer" for stocking up on rice, hydrogen peroxide, hand sanitizer, gloves and N95 masks in January.

Doomsayer? Nah, just silly and wrong. None of that garbage was needed (hand sanitizer should be outlawed, it is highly toxic, extremely bad for your hands, and totally ineffective) except maybe the rice and H2O2, and you totally missed by not going for the real necessities, like TP, and for food, high quality pastured/grass fed/finished frozen beef and other animal foods (steaks/roasts, suet, liver/heart/kidney, etc etc)...

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
a reply to: Mandroid7
A PCR test for covid 19 does not show positive for the flu.

Agreed.

A false positive, though - which they are highly prone to at the amplification settings being mandated by the WHO/CDC/FDA - would make an actual Flu case appear to be COVID.

This is one of many ways they inflated the numbers.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Doomsayer? Nah, just silly and wrong. None of that garbage was needed (hand sanitizer should be outlawed, it is highly toxic, extremely bad for your hands, and totally ineffective) except maybe the rice and H2O2, and you totally missed by not going for the real necessities, like TP, and for food, high quality pastured/grass fed/finished frozen beef and other animal foods (steaks/roasts, suet, liver/heart/kidney, etc etc)...

Back in January when we began seeing videos of Chinese dropping in the street and authorities welding people in buildings we didn't know how bad it might be, so at that time it was better to have things like big jugs of hydrogen peroxide then not

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 05:26 PM
link   
The chance of such a bizarre virus unrelated to anything in nature and having no animal host suddenly appearing during Trump's election raises huge suspicion it is not natural but man made considering how much CCP hated Trump.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 07:17 PM
link   

a reply to: tanstaafl
Back in January when we began seeing videos of Chinese dropping in the street and authorities welding people in buildings we didn't know how bad it might be, so at that time it was better to have things like big jugs of hydrogen peroxide then not

I did say 'except the rice and H2O2'...

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

With all of the evidence we have seen in the last year, is there actually anyone who believes it was NOT tampered with in a lab??

Log into some of the forums on Reddit and you will be dumbfounded at the sheer ignorance.

edit on 23-9-2021 by RagingBull22 because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-9-2021 by RagingBull22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Odds Increase that SARS CoV-2 was Lab Made

I don't think odds work quite like that. Odds can't increase or decrease about something that's already happened. If a meteor hits a forest, you can't say afterwards, 'odds increase that a meteor hit a forest'. It already happened, there are no odds for or against.

Odds are when something HASN'T happened yet, like betting on a number. Odds are, this will or wont happen. Odds increase that the small metal sphere will cease its movement at the slot where number 28 is painted.

Odds can be used to predict, assess, evaluate, estimate things, events, numbers, etc. that are about to happen, or can be reasonably assumed to happen in the future. If we're following a trajectory of a comet, we can calculate odds that it will hit some asteroid field, and those odds may increase or decrease as its trajectory becomes more predictable or changes.

After the comet has hit or passed the asteroid belt, it's redundant and just wrong to start talking about 'odds'. It already happened, there are no more odds.

No matter where something was or wasn't made, ODDS have nothing to do with it, unless you calculate the odds that you will figure out the truth about it, or I could calculate the odds that anyone understands this post, but what are the odds..

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 10:52 PM
link   
There was never any doubt.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Shoujikina

trying to use linguistic gymnastics to pick apart the specific word choice, instead of arguing against the premise of the OP (which is that evidence is building that SARS-COV2 likely could have originated in a lab) is indicative of you structuring your entire argument around a logical fallacy

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 03:35 AM
link   
I'm late to the party, but this is a great thread Fam. Thank you for sharing this information. Will work through it now. The gain of function research in Wuhan may just go down as one of the greatest criminal acts of the modern era. If the human race survives this debacle, individuals of all ages will look back on the diastrous actions of the early 21st century as equal parts stupid and reprehensible. In fact, the past couple decades (longer actually but we can leave it there) have been a roadmap for what NOT to do as a species.

I believe this all goes beyond corruption and incompetence straight to evil and genocidal. The greed, brazen disregard for life and clear lack of any fear of being held accountable for these acts by TPTB is breathtaking. What a time to be alive.

Cheers.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: RagingBull22

Yeah. Reddit is actually painful. Physically and mentally painful. The amount of stupid displayed there boggles the mind and all the good stuff gets censored. Now that they require an account to browse most threads it's even more useless. There are ways around making an account but why bother. It's trash.

ATS is the only service I use which is even close to social media. It's the only forum I post on. I purged my social media years ago. Absolute poison, depressing propaganda with an unhealthy heaping of MK Ultra bullsnip.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join