It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

General says it is unlikely ISIS-K members killed in August Kabul drone strike...killed 10 civilians

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse
a reply to: Vasa Croe
A most heinous real world example of "Wagging the dog."
An out of control dithering president and his yes men attempting to fabricate a high level ISIS target kill for distraction from their own wicked dereliction of duty.

An aid worker(the father)and his children blown to pieces outside thier own home by a robot in the sky.

Sometimes I feel sick just being a part of the world this kind of # happens in.

The sickest part is all the "rah rah" they did after. Biden, Milley, Psaki.....all said it was a successful strike on a imminent threat and took out an Isis K planner....

This is a complete LACK of Intel and a complete FAILURE of a strike....just like the entire pull out.

And the kicker is.....no attack happened either. No car bomb, nothing.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Surprised nobody is calling for a war crimes trial. This inept and obviously incompetent administration has just killed 10 people, children. And this was with what they deemed reasonable confidence in their target.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Monday morning headline:

Trump officials blamed for dismantling intelligence agencies leading to drone strike on 10 innocent Afghanistan citizens

Wait for it…

My heart breaks for those children and other family members who were murdered as well as the survivors left behind dealing with the grief in a country with zero support.
edit on 17-9-2021 by Superecho2021 because: Addition

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 07:19 PM
link   
well, that's awkward.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Does anyone remember when the military announced the drone strike?
They said that they saw secondary explosions, confirming that it was a terrorist car bomb that they hit.

They lied.

There were no secondary explosions. There were no explosives in the car.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Maybe we can blame the woke generals that are or were in charge of this mess.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I'm still wondering who they killed in the first supposed drone strike. The one where they supposedly killed an unnamed isis planner in an unnamed location the day after the Marines were killed.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeadlyStaringFrog
I'm still wondering who they killed in the first supposed drone strike. The one where they supposedly killed an unnamed isis planner in an unnamed location the day after the Marines were killed.

Well, I think I heard something about that. I'm working just from memory here, so I'm certain to be incomplete if not completely wrong, so bare with me (if someone knows what I'm talking about, please take over). Anyway, I read something (maybe here) that they thought they were hitting an ISIS truck being loaded with munitions, but it turned out to be an aid worker loading supplies for the people. It was something like that, I'm certain.

Ok, tag, whoever is it...

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 11:05 PM
link   
You do know that they were domestic Afghani terrorists right? They were running around talking about rights and how the Taliban stole the country out from under them. Hell, they probably thought the taliban colluded with their enemy to steal the country. These people were worse than 911, they definitely weren't going to take the vaccine

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 05:38 AM
link   
This sort of thing has been going on the whole time we have been in the middle east.

It's the main reason there is such a high turn over with drone pilots. The drone pilots see it and still have to carry out the orders.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 08:20 PM
link   

reasonable confidence

What a reason to die. When you meet people in the astral world, and people talk about the reasons they died.. 'food poisoning', 'car accident'.. how about you, Lina? 'Oh, I died because of reasonable confidence.'

Think about it, they murder people because of these two words.. you have 'reasonable confidence', you suddenly have the right to murder human beings.

What a sick world.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: DeadlyStaringFrog

I'm still wondering who they killed in the first supposed drone strike.

The drone operators, the ones that planned, designed and built the drones and their control system.. I don't know who is the more evil group of people, but damn them all to hell.

Just out of curiosity, looking at the history of this demonic horror called 'drone strikes', how many drone strikes has there been, and how many people have been murdered by utilizing this convenient 'press a button to murder a group of innocent people far away'-method so far?

Does anyone have the statistics of drone strikes? I only watched a couple of documentaries, where they mentioned that they're going to have automated drones soon.. great, nothing better than computers deciding who has the right to live, is there?

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 02:00 AM
link   
great job dumbjoe

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Joe picking up where his former (probably still) boss Obama left off. Unlimited drone strikes. Doesn't matter who you kill or how many when the media is in on it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join