It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Trump had to lose

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ObviousTruth
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

What is the great reset

Economic globalization, smart surveillance, oppression of civil rights, depopulation of undesirable demographics, basically technocratic Nazism for the 21st century.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   

ha nah way. U.S citizens won't subject to what other countries do. We might have trends but we don't become those trends.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 07:32 PM
link   
You mean the left hadn't perfected the cheating! They certainly fixed that problem! Unfortunately for us!

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Never give up and never give in.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Ze Great Reset reeks like another larp.
Complete with b-rate open video advertising and Austin Powers actors.
You will eat ze bugs!!..lol

I don't buy it, sorry

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: billxam
They might be idiots, but they arent useful for much of anything other than getting tbtp where they need to be. After that a bunch of isolated, confused and truly scared populus will fall in line fast. And if you think the conservatives are gonna stand up and do something you're wrong. They would have by now.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: ObviousTruth

You don't need bigger living spaces in their model. There will be community common-areas available to "stretch your legs". Homes will be primarily functional like everything else.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Trump lost because scripture must be fulfilled....

Everything is meant to be this way..

The world will continue to fall into despair until the return of our savior.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ObviousTruth

So to me what you said means the grest reset is the cultural appropriation to living inside, working inside, finding entertainment inside. All of the things we use to do outside with outside toys just now it's inside with inside toys?

For that we all need bigger houses though. So unless the housing projects actually reach a point where it is affordable to all or we create a better virtual reality that produces rewards, might not happen or may already be slowly.

The Great Reset is indeed all about appropriation, but it ain't cultural. It's economic.

The ones pressing the reset button will get all of the toys. Your toys, my toys, everybody's toys.

You will own nothing and like it.

This is not the "you'll get nothing and like it" humorous, off the cuff kind off quip that Spalding's grandpa made. More like you'll reside in a 15x10 cell, a drone will air-lift food and clothing before your shift at the lithium mine starts, and then it's off to the gulag.

You might be tempted to think I'm joking about the drones bringing you the meager supplies you need to get through your day.

I'm not joking; it's not a joke. Read the linked article. It's all there.

"Possessions" are apparently not sustainable, unless your name is Klauss Schwabb or you're a serving line officer in the NWO.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 08:36 AM
link   

First of all, Hillary was supposed to win in 16. And Hillary was supposed to get 8 years.

Instead of 'And', you could've said 'Second of all', but whatever.

Supposed to win? According to whom?

Also, you need an apostrophe, if you're going to say '16' instead of '2016'. Is it really THAT hard to type '20'? You save exactly one character, OR you insult your readers with bad grammar, pick your poison. So maybe better write '2016' from now on?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join