It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Needle in the Sky; Hidden in Plain Sight

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: DaBoogieMan

A thought provoking post.👍 It most definitely resembles a needle/vaxshot. All Subliminal. Gematria will reveal..

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
It cant be something that can be forced on you without your approval. The Antichrist hasnt been revealed yet so the mark isnt here yet either. This is a precursor though. I expect to be gone when the Antichrist is revealed and the mark is brought forth. Its something that will swear allegiance with.

That said. I will never accept the toxic shot

Ive looked at this constantly and searched the scriptures for clues. I understand your reasoning. Ive concluded that this is not it. Its a fake, a precursor, and its toxic, but its not what we are watching for. I will never even see it. Ill be gone, as will my family. Take care, and keep searching. Or, accept the free gift from the Living God, through his Son, and avoid it all together

I really enjoy your posts. I share the same thoughts as most of what you've said,though I am not pre-trib believer. You don't have to explain why you are, you've done so before and I both respect your beliefs and admire your education on the subject, I just don't share it.

But yes, you're right (and I don't hear enough acknowledge it). First there must come a great falling away, and then that man of sin shall be revealed. Revealed, as in we'll (Body of Christ) will know and recognize him. Thanks for the morning word...

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: DaBoogieMan

Can you link to that gematria calculator that you use. I'd like to check it out. Thanks...

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   
What if the vaccine is for incoming Nibiru and will protect us from all of the radiation fallout?

lol

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Pretty sure that's a spot light.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Ive entertained the idea that the antichrist may be artificial intelligence. It has no soul, may one day have sentience, but will never be of the body.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 08:35 AM
link   
"A needle in the sky"

That's a building, not a needle in the sky.

I was imagining some kind of energy spike that floats in the air, not a BUILDING.

Then again, why are tall buildings called 'skyscrapers', I can never understand - SKY can't be 'scraped', and even if it could, the buildings would have to be SO tall to do that, they couldn't support their own weight anyway.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join