It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pfizer's New Pill Does The Same Thing As Ivermectin

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

The problem isn't the science.

The problem is the media's division tactics and the government's authoritarianism with regard to these things.

It is also well established that companies like Pfizer aren't always good-faith actors. Trust is earned. Authoritarianism only earns ire.

I prefer people didn't act out of desperation or ignorance. But this environment is aided, in part, by big tech censorship and the aforementioned tactics by government and media. More information, not less fixes much of these problems. Doing the opposite gets you people who take horse paste, sure, but it also gets you people like me who will fight you all the way to hell if needed to protect my liberty.

You take one with the other, I suppose.

edit on 9 13 2021 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

a reply to: Oldcarpy2

It's FDA-approved. That is correct. It's not misleading unless the OP wrote 'it's FDA approved for use in treating Covid-19.'

It is FDA-approved and may be prescribed for off-label use like treating Covid.

Come on. It's misleading and you know it.

It's not misleading because it's true.

What, it's FDA approved for parasites or FDA approved for Covid?

Bit of a difference. I see the OP has gone quiet. Figures.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 05:34 PM
link   

The OP wrote: "approved FDA drug "Ivermectin"

That's a true statement. It wasn't misleading. He didn't go beyond that factual point. He probably assumed that everyone knows it's being used off-label to treat Covid-19. I don't know how else to help you understand it.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 05:38 PM
link   

The OP wrote: "approved FDA drug "Ivermectin"

That's a true statement. It wasn't misleading. He didn't go beyond that factual point. He probably assumed that everyone knows it's being used off-label to treat Covid-19. I don't know how else to help you understand it.

If you want to stick up for a poster that has numerous threads in the LOL bin (as in a history of posting ludicrous lies) then you will forgive me for judging you by the company you keep with.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Ok. Doesn't make it untrue though.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Ok. Doesn't make it untrue though.

Fair enough. Perhaps the OP might come along and add something?

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Look guy, it is your responsibility to think critically, but that does not mean it is your role to be critical of every post in this thread which does not conform to whatever is going on in your head without explaining yourself. Since there has been a spotlight on disingenuous activity at the FDA in their approval process, I respectfully request that you view this from a different perspective: Is it harmful to take ivermectin to treat yourself for Covid-19, or any condition for that matter?

Here is your answer from the label for the approved use of ivermectin by the FDA:

OVERDOSAGE
Significant lethality was observed in mice and rats after single oral doses of 25 to 50 mg/kg and 40 to
50 mg/kg, respectively. No significant lethality was observed in dogs after single oral doses of up to 10 mg/kg.

Lets assume a 200lb man ( 90kg ) at 25mg/kg, you would need to ingest 2.25 grams of pure ivermectin to receive a potentially lethal dose. Literally safer than aspirin.

Is it an effective treatment? I cannot say whether it is or not based on FDA approval. Given the country of India is aiming to execute one of their WHO Advisers for misdirecting the country against the use of Ivermectin to treat Covid-19, I would be inclined to believe the effectiveness likely has some merit. Also of note, the NIH has studies showing ivermectin is an effective treatment: Ivermectin Docks to the SARS-CoV-2 Spike Receptor-binding Domain Attached to ACE2, and this is in addition to ivermectin being a TMPRSS2 inhibitor, which puts its qualifications on par with another study for Candidate drugs against SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19 which identifies these types of drugs as effective. The ONLY drug approved by the FDA for at home treatment is remdesivir, which SURPRISE, is a drug that Fauci himself backed the development, and it is under EUA.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander

Look guy, it is your responsibility to think critically, but that does not mean it is your role to be critical of every post in this thread which does not conform to whatever is going on in your head without explaining yourself. Since there has been a spotlight on disingenuous activity at the FDA in their approval process, I respectfully request that you view this from a different perspective: Is it harmful to take ivermectin to treat yourself for Covid-19, or any condition for that matter?

Here is your answer from the label for the approved use of ivermectin by the FDA:

OVERDOSAGE
Significant lethality was observed in mice and rats after single oral doses of 25 to 50 mg/kg and 40 to
50 mg/kg, respectively. No significant lethality was observed in dogs after single oral doses of up to 10 mg/kg.

Lets assume a 200lb man ( 90kg ) at 25mg/kg, you would need to ingest 2.25 grams of pure ivermectin to receive a potentially lethal dose. Literally safer than aspirin.

Is it an effective treatment? I cannot say whether it is or not based on FDA approval. Given the country of India is aiming to execute one of their WHO Advisers for misdirecting the country against the use of Ivermectin to treat Covid-19, I would be inclined to believe the effectiveness likely has some merit. Also of note, the NIH has studies showing ivermectin is an effective treatment: Ivermectin Docks to the SARS-CoV-2 Spike Receptor-binding Domain Attached to ACE2, and this is in addition to ivermectin being a TMPRSS2 inhibitor, which puts its qualifications on par with another study for Candidate drugs against SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19 which identifies these types of drugs as effective. The ONLY drug approved by the FDA for at home treatment is remdesivir, which SURPRISE, is a drug that Fauci himself backed the development, and it is under EUA.

Nice straw man, guy.

Excuse me for asking questions.

No significant lethality in mice, rats and dogs?

Great.

Is it harmful?

That's not what I asked. Guy.

Sorry not to conform to whatever is going on in your head.

Obviously, asking valid questions on here just attracts hostility from antivaxxers.

Cheers, buddy.

Good luck with the critical thinking thing.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

The shot doesn't work very well "if it isn't killing you". And experts say it's a bio weapon that destroys your natural immune system. But we are being forced "against our will" to take it, no matter what the evidence. They tried to slander Ivermectin but it's too late for that. Just too much evidence that it works perfectly well.

But instead of getting rid of the pandemic quickly. They come up with a new pill that supposedly does what the already approved FDA drug "Ivermectin" did along.

Why would I do anything these vile proven liars say to do? I do the opposite of everything they suggest. Unless I think they are trying to trick me with reverse Psychology.

How is this in any way similar to Ivermectin?

"Pfizer Initiates Phase 1 Study of Novel Oral Antiviral Therapeutic Agent Against SARS-CoV-2 | Pfizer" www.pfizer.com...

As for "proven liars", how many of your threads are in the Ludicrous Online Lies bin? As should this one be.

Look how many threads you have. A paid shill doesn't post many threads. I have hundreds if not thousands.

So I'm a "paid shill" am I?

Well if you are getting paid, they aren't getting much bang for their buck

I think highly of you, too.

Oh. My sides....

Got anything to add to this thread?

Now now Carpy don't panic cause your sides are hurting. Of course, it could be COVID because even the vaccinated still get it, or hell my friend it could be an ADVERSE reaction to the vaccine?

But if you aren't worried at all and are completely nonchalant as you should be, it gives you some insight on how most feel about staying unvaccinated in the COVID world

Any chance of contributing something positive and useful, aside from tedious personal snarkiness?

Thanks in advance.

Oh, noes!!! I may have COVID, isn't snarkiness a side effect.

FWIW and WADR my friend iF your side of this equation was nonchalant and not worried at all, we wouldn't be people pushing mandatory vaccinations and vaccine passports the past 9 months.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 09:03 PM
link   

This is directly from the label for the fda approved use. The label the FDA accepted for this drug Ivermectin 3mg tablet for oral use. As you can see from the link i provided, this document hosted on the FDA website. If you question the document I linked or its contents then you are questioning FDA approval.
edit on 13-9-2021 by drewlander because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 08:56 AM
link   

The shot doesn't work very well "if it isn't killing you". And experts say it's a bio weapon that destroys your natural immune system. But we are being forced "against our will" to take it, no matter what the evidence. They tried to slander Ivermectin but it's too late for that. Just too much evidence that it works perfectly well.

But instead of getting rid of the pandemic quickly. They come up with a new pill that supposedly does what the already approved FDA drug "Ivermectin" did along.

Why would I do anything these vile proven liars say to do? I do the opposite of everything they suggest. Unless I think they are trying to trick me with reverse Psychology.

How is this in any way similar to Ivermectin?

"Pfizer Initiates Phase 1 Study of Novel Oral Antiviral Therapeutic Agent Against SARS-CoV-2 | Pfizer" www.pfizer.com...

As for "proven liars", how many of your threads are in the Ludicrous Online Lies bin? As should this one be.

Look how many threads you have. A paid shill doesn't post many threads. I have hundreds if not thousands.

So I'm a "paid shill" am I?

Well if you are getting paid, they aren't getting much bang for their buck

I think highly of you, too.

Oh. My sides....

Got anything to add to this thread?

Now now Carpy don't panic cause your sides are hurting. Of course, it could be COVID because even the vaccinated still get it, or hell my friend it could be an ADVERSE reaction to the vaccine?

But if you aren't worried at all and are completely nonchalant as you should be, it gives you some insight on how most feel about staying unvaccinated in the COVID world

Any chance of contributing something positive and useful, aside from tedious personal snarkiness?

Thanks in advance.

Oh, noes!!! I may have COVID, isn't snarkiness a side effect.

FWIW and WADR my friend iF your side of this equation was nonchalant and not worried at all, we wouldn't be people pushing mandatory vaccinations and vaccine passports the past 9 months.

I'm my own man not a "side" and I have been "pushing" neither of those things.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander

This is directly from the label for the fda approved use. The label the FDA accepted for this drug Ivermectin 3mg tablet for oral use. As you can see from the link i provided, this document hosted on the FDA website. If you question the document I linked or its contents then you are questioning FDA approval.

Is not the label being accepted by the FDA different to the drug being actually approved by it?

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 07:29 PM
link   
It's actually Ivermectin, just rebranded and reliabled........

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join