It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if the government offered a free vasectomy to curb the population?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

originally posted by: Gothmog

a reply to: TheLieWeLive

If the government wants to operate on my wiener I draw the line, with FMJ sent with extreme hate and discontent.

That would be your cajones and not your wiener .

You believe the government knows the difference between their ass and a hole in the ground?

No .
But I do believe a doctor does .

Apparently with current free government medical programs trained professionals do not know the difference between saline solution and gene therapy vaccines. I remain skeptical.

I heard that .
But vaccines coming from the US government do not get thoroughly checked by medical staff.
Yet someone caught it .

ETA : wasn't that Japan ?

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 01:00 AM
link   

If the government wants to operate on my wiener I draw the line, with FMJ sent with extreme hate and discontent.

That would be your cajones and not your wiener .

Whats the vas difference?

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 01:14 AM
link   

But I am paying for it with my taxes, so no.

To clarify, I see the idea but there are too many ethic, moral and other downsides for me. I would not support such a program.

edit on 13.9.2021 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
a reply to: SwampFox999

The age of 25 was just me wondering a good stopping age. The programs wouldn’t be for someone who had all the children he wants and then decides to use the service, that’s one reason I stayed low with the age.

Male children should have vasectomies and it should be reversed at age 27. Women over 25 should be sterilised with a pill.

No radical surgery for the wimen, no stress for the men.

Pay no one anything.
edit on 13-9-2021 by Dalamax because: Remove superfluous politics.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

Vasectomies are not easily reversed and are not always successful when they are.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

I understand, It’s not for everybody and it’s not intended to be. I figure if they do not want children it’s opportunity not to burden the rest of the world wi the a child they won’t care for.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 08:15 AM
link   
So?

I don’t see any problem with that at all.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Isn't this for free on demand in most countries at government hospitals or clinics?

I think it is in South Africa if you don't have medical aid or access to private hospitals.
avssa.org.za...

You won't get paid though.

Also male circumcisions, which a few years ago were once part of public anti-HIV/AIDS campaigns (but since it only offers some protection in that respect for heterosexual males - you know those people who rarely matter to gender activists - you don't hear much about it anymore, but I'm sure it's still available on demand, also to forgo the risks some young men face at tribal circumcisions during initiation ceremonies).

Although whether you'd trust South African state hospitals with your willy is another matter.
edit on 13-9-2021 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Too late......

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Had mine done on a Friday afternoon in 1986, Monday morning we threw the lines and hauled 300 lobster traps. 😎
Think todays soy-boys would pull that off?
I’m thinking not many.....just sayin.
Wait for it——————

a reply to: rickymouse

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: PiratesCut
Had mine done on a Friday afternoon in 1986, Monday morning we threw the lines and hauled 300 lobster traps. 😎
Think todays soy-boys would pull that off?
I’m thinking not many.....just sayin.
Wait for it——————

I went to my appointment at my doctor three days after my surgery. He looked at my nuts and said it was a success, with the size of my swollen nuts, even if the operation was not a success, he said I probably wouldn't have to worry about getting anyone pregnant again. Having a lot of balls is not always good. It took like another week and a half for the swelling to go down after mowing the lawn an hour after the surgery was finished. Not the smartest thing I ever did. But, I didn't die, whatever doesn't kill you just makes you stronger is the excuse I was taught.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Hasn't that been tried intermittently in India? It would be a good idea to explore India news channels and see how that's been working.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 05:23 AM
link   
But ... but ... but,

What about the little fellas (you know).

If you block the pipe where do they go?

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 06:56 AM
link   

That would make much more sense than the nutty theories I've seem. Many people would willingly go for that. Especially if they advertised it as "reversible".

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Jeez, why jump straight to a vasectomy?

If the government lent a hand here and there it would be groovy too.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   
And today's prize is a ... vasectomy!

Don't all clap at once hey.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Govt should offer $1000 to either sex who cuts the tubes ages 18-50

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 09:40 PM
link   

new topics

top topics