It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

International Covid Summit Tomorrow And Bad Vax Reactions Today

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I've posted this in a few threads, but it needs it's own announcement.
ICS

I surprisingly haven't seen this in the news(lol)

This is an international discussion on the findings of covid and "vaccines"
It is supposed to be unfiltered and raw. Anyone can talk here...

Also...
Doctors are freaking out about the vax side effects.
Here is a link I will share again for those who missed it.
It is a doctors only chat about adverse effects of the vaccine.
A lot of them have neurological problems from the vax they themselves took.
It's almost up to a couple thousand comments now.
Have a look.
drchatvax

Don't forget to tune in tomorrow to the first above posted link to watch the summit.
I'm guessing msm won't remind you.

A bunch of talk like this in the doc chat

Having personal experience with colleagues and friends who've developed myocarditis after the Pfizer vaccine, Bell's Palsy, fatal myocardial infarction two days after getting the J&J vaccine, transverse myelitis from Moderna along with people who were fully vaccinated yet got myocarditis from Covid, severe respiratory insufficiency, severe distal neuropathy, not to mention symptomatic Covid infections requiring up to 2 weeks off - I can tell you that the reactions are A) not as rare as they are trying to pass them off and B) there is little recourse through the federal government in getting reimbursed from the supposed relief fund available to those harmed by the vaccine. In the published piece "Informed consent disclosure to vaccine trial subjects of risk of COVID-19 vaccines worsening clinical disease" by Drs Cardozo and Veazey, the truth is that people have not been properly consented to get these vaccines. Certainly at any other time in my career when a vaccine had so many problems (RSV, H1N1, Dengue, HIV, Rotavirus, killed Measles and several others) the vaccines were pulled. Considering that more than 99% of people who get Covid, survive - the current situation with enforcing vaccinations with products that produce side-effects that can be career-ending or life-ending is more than concerning.

A other interesting one...

The CDC has notified all U.S. Hospitals that between August and November 2021, they can expect all Dr's and all hospitals around the country to expect a Polio-like outbreak of disease among children, the average age of 5. Children are going to be presenting Paralysis of the extremities and face. The CDC has informed hospitals when encountering these presentations of AFM (Acute Flaccid Myelitis) this is what it looks like, be prepared when they walk in and make sure you diagnose it this way. The CDC says No Cure and to begin early physical therapy to try and restore normal nerve function.
On CDC's website, (www.cdc.gov...) AFM recording started in 2014 However also on the CDC's website, AFP (Acute Flaccid Paralysis) is recorded to have occurred in 2001 from Polio derived vaccines in the Philippines in children. (www.cdc.gov...)

So they have known about this since 2001, NOT 2014. Every year there's only 1 shot, the CDC recommends and pushes on the populous from Aug until the last week of Oct. Hint: The Flu Shot.

AFM (could it really be Guillain-Barre syndrome) instead.

12Like

Dr. Jennifer Vincenti10 days ago

@Wayne Sims I had these same thoughts with the amount of RSV presenting probably due to lack of immunity. Are you thinking it will be due to weakened immunity or the flu shot causing GB misdiagnosed as AFM? 

6Like

Wayne Sims10 days ago

@Dr. Jennifer Vincenti
This is not an issue of "misdiagnosis" in my mind. To me, the question is "Why is the CDC instructing the hospitals to identify and record GBS (Guillain-Barre syndrome) as AFM (Acute Flaccid Myelitis)?" I think it's to cover their "rear-end" because one of the very first side-effects Polio linked vaccines is GBS, and is well documented and known since 2001.

Also...

For those experiencing post-jab side effects there is a protocol being used that has helped many regain some semblance of former health and abilities.
1.Fast for 3 days…water only. Speculated that fasting turns off the spike protein production…according to scientists involved in its manufacture.
2. Vit D 10,000 units daily
3. Vit C at least 5 Grams daily…good quality with bioflavonoids 
4. Liposomal glutathione
5.Vit A
6. Zinc
8. Quercetin 
9. Bifidobacterium

edit on 9 by Mandroid7 because: Added

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Well how many versions of the same stories will be examined ?

Every story has at least 10 expert differentials 🤣

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

I think all the references on that Dr. comment site to the vaccine possibly reactivating EBV and Lyme Disease are interesting. I wonder if anyone is looking into this possible connection.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Im glad youve made this thread. Good idea. They would miss a jackpot

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Very interesting thread. I was particularly fascinated by the doctor who said that the CDC informed doctors and hospitals to expect an influx of young patients exhibiting Polio-like symptoms between Aug and Nov. How in the hell would they know that? Did they explain why they expect this surge during those specific times? Does CDC stand for the Center for Divination Council?

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMirrorSelf

edit on 11/9/2021 by PapagiorgioCZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMirrorSelf

Very interesting thread. I was particularly fascinated by the doctor who said that the CDC informed doctors and hospitals to expect an influx of young patients exhibiting Polio-like symptoms between Aug and Nov. How in the hell would they know that? Did they explain why they expect this surge during those specific times? Does CDC stand for the Center for Divination Council?

Yeah it's insane..they are telling drs how they should do their job...how they should classify the income side effects.
Very corrupt

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Did they explain why they expect this surge during those specific times?
Yes, because it follows a pattern.

Increase in cases between August and November

Most patients developed AFM between August and November, with increases in AFM cases in 2014, 2016, and 2018.

At this same time of year, many viruses, including enteroviruses, commonly circulate in the U.S.

The 2014 AFM outbreak coincided with a national outbreak of severe respiratory illness caused by EV-D68. Smaller EV-D68 outbreaks have also been detected in 2016 and 2018.

CDC is working with national partners to understand the annual circulation of enteroviruses, including EV-D68, and their association with AFM.

www.cdc.gov...
edit on 9/11/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Thank you Man Droid.

I never say that but I'm always thinking it.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 05:26 PM
link   

That MedScape site says Commenting is limited to medical professionals.
But I was able to create an account to comment and I am not a medical professional.
Now, that does not discount the comments....but just be aware, the CVVax cult may use that against you.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Thanks for the info. I have noticed that the young people that I know seem to become, and I’m struggling with the description) more docile and less aggressive after taking the second shot. Even the VP of my company. Just an observation, but think about it.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Most patients developed AFM between August and November, with increases in AFM cases in 2014, 2016, and 2018.

At this same time of year, many viruses, including enteroviruses, commonly circulate in the U.S.

The 2014 AFM outbreak coincided with a national outbreak of severe respiratory illness caused by EV-D68. Smaller EV-D68 outbreaks have also been detected in 2016 and 2018.

CDC is working with national partners to understand the annual circulation of enteroviruses, including EV-D68, and their association with AFM.

www.cdc.gov...

The pattern it follows is that of GBS as adverse reaction to vaccines, which has been known since 2001.

But such basic logic seemingly went right above your head.....

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I'm a bit confused here.

There was a global health summit back in May but this seems to be different.

This seems to be run by Dr Peter McCullough.

Is this something organised by him or is it an actual open and unbiased event?

Edit.

Also that drvax chat anyone can make an account and post.

It is quite evident that many of the posts are made by non medical professionals.

edit on 11/9/2021 by nonspecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

originally posted by: Phage

www.cdc.gov...

The pattern it follows is that of GBS as adverse reaction to vaccines, which has been known since 2001.

But such basic logic seemingly went right above your head.....

"AFM is a unique type of flaccid paralysis in children, distinct from Guillain-Barre syndrome (GBS) and transverse myelitis (TM). GBS is an ascending paralysis, associated with sensory symptoms, characteristic CSF findings, and favorable prognosis. TM has a prominent sensory loss whereas AFM has focal, poliomyelitis-like spinal cord paralysis with minimal or no sensory symptoms [1]. AFM should be considered in the differential diagnosis of children who present with GBS or TM-like symptoms, and especially in those with persistent weakness.

Testing for enteroviruses is extensive because of their known association with AFM. Of 11 patients presenting with AFM and/or cranial nerve dysfunction during an enterovirus D68 outbreak in Colorado, 9 had brain stem lesions, most commonly involving the pontine tegmentum, and 10 had longitudinally extensive lesions in the central gray matter of the spinal cord. MR imaging showed enhanced ventral cauda equina nerve roots in 4 patients, and ventral cervical nerve roots enhanced in 3. Neuroimaging findings were similar to those described in outbreaks of viral myelitis caused by enterovirus 71 and poliomyelitis"

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

MRIs can apparently tell the difference.
edit on 11-9-2021 by 1947boomer because: ETA

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: shaemac

That MedScape site says Commenting is limited to medical professionals.
But I was able to create an account to comment and I am not a medical professional.
Now, that does not discount the comments....but just be aware, the CVVax cult may use that against you.

Yeah, I've noticed this too. It appears that you can ask questions directly and doctors comments are labeled as dr.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Yes, it is supposed yo be an open discussion.
Yes, you can make an account and questions directly to doctors.
Drs labels are all verified as far as I know.
The site is medscape..it's not some new conspiracy site.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 02:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheMirrorSelf

How in the hell would they know that?

Because they may have assisted in causing it ?

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Have you read the comments on medscape then?

A lot of them don't sound like any doctors of professionals I've ever come across before.

new topics

top topics

join