It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Freed on Bail by MN Fund Supported By Kamala Harris Arrested for Murder

page: 1

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   
So it looks like Kamala Harris has blood on her hands.

If you recall, during the George Floyd prostests, a fund called MN Freedom Fund was setup to bail out rioters / protestors. Kamala Harris infamously tweeted to support the fund during the Presidential campaign. The fund raised $35 million.

Well now one of the people who was bailed out by the fund was arrested for murder during road rage incident.

Pretty sure other media won't be covering...

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

8 years ago, Kamala Devi Harris was having people in California put in jail for a decade, just because they possessed marijuana or shoplifted.

Now, she's releasing murderers so they can murder again, just like her states attorney friend in Chicago, Kim Cox.

To think that she is one heartbeat away from being president of the United States is very frightening.

But its crazy that she may be a step up the ladder from the current President Joe biden!

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 04:44 PM
link   

I heard someone on television compare Harris to a fart yesterday.

She can't be seen anywhere but she still is annoying.

(post by RazorV66 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 04:51 PM
link   
lol, the connection to this tenuous as best. One could argue, not me of course, there is more association to Trump releasing the now Taliban leader and the deaths in Kabul.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

way to funny , thanks for the laugh . It is hard to find laughter with all the BS going on in this country .

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
Pretty sure other media won't be covering...

The Minnesota media isn't even covering!! If anyone can find even a one-sentence article please post it.

Meanwhile, just a few weeks ago the MN GOP chair got put out to dry, because she knew a (one sick SOB) donor who got arrested for child sex trafficking charges. She repeatedly denied any knowledge of the crimes beforehand. Got wall-to-wall coverage and she was forced to resign under pressure.

Artile here.

While a bailed-out murderer supported by the VP gets chirping crickets...

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs
But but but Trump!
You are nothing if not predictable.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376
a reply to: MDDoxs
But but but Trump!
You are nothing if not predictable.

Equally as predictable as people stretching way to far to make a connection.

Remember, I just like to poke holes in popular opinion.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 05:07 PM
link   

So it looks like Kamala Harris has blood on her hands.

If you recall, during the George Floyd prostests, a fund called MN Freedom Fund was setup to bail out rioters / protestors. Kamala Harris infamously tweeted to support the fund during the Presidential campaign. The fund raised $35 million.

If you think this is Kamala having blood on her hands, you’re late to the party.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Used to be called accessory to murder. But nothing will come of it. I mean look at Joe giving the Taliban a kill list as a thank you present.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs
not me of course

Yes you, of course. You remind me of Jim Acosta, your posts are Jim Acosta-esque to a tee - predictably triggered and chock-full of Trump derangement syndrome.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
Used to be called accessory to murder. But nothing will come of it. I mean look at Joe giving the Taliban a kill list as a thank you present.

Why'd you bring that up? Kamala by herself raises our blood pressure enough!

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 05:52 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for POLITE political debate will be enforced.
Members must also Stay on Topic!!!

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

originally posted by: MDDoxs
not me of course

Yes you, of course. You remind me of Jim Acosta, your posts are Jim Acosta-esque to a tee - predictably triggered and chock-full of Trump derangement syndrome.

Oh no, my cover has been blown.

Lol, kind of ironic when so many are triggered themselves at time Trumps is mentioned.

Listen, I am sure Harris has lots of blood on her hands, probably just not very much from this incident.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Kameltoe Is Laughing Somewhere Right Now.............

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Hey sparky…your dots are too far away to connect…so what if she donated money to that org. She’s not responsible for some recipients personal problem.

You wouldn’t have charities, I could explain it to you, but I won’t.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
Hey sparky…your dots are too far away to connect…so what if she donated money to that org. She’s not responsible for some recipients personal problem.

You wouldn’t have charities, I could explain it to you, but I won’t.

She's guilty of in-kind subornation 🤫

new topics

top topics

join