It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why wouldn't the laws of physics come from an intelligent mind?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

Quantum mechanics isn't weird, they're a closer reflection of the spiritual realm than the classical realm..........

You're implying that there's something mystical or spiritual about QM. There isn't. It's part of nature. Uncovering the laws of nature isn't a proof, or even a suggestion, that there's an underlying element in charge of everything. To think that way simply admits that you don't care to go deeper into the real science. You'd rather attribute everything to this creature in the sky rather than do the hard work to understand the nature of this universe. It's a cop out.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 10:02 AM
link   
This is the meaning of "Logos". It means Reason and is the enduring factor of the universe.

"Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words (Logos) will never pass away."

Logos was also the word Plato used to describe his archetypal world of Forms, from which the material plane is a temporary replication. He uses this word precisely because it is a Reasonable source that implemented the workings of biology and the cosmos
edit on 10-9-2021 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton
This is the meaning of "Logos". It means Reason and is the enduring factor of the universe.

"Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words (Logos) will never pass away."

Logos was also the word Plato used to describe his archetypal world of Forms, from which the material plane is a temporary replication. He uses this word precisely because it is a Reasonable source that implemented the workings of biology and the cosmos

Good points!

Plato and the allegory of the cave is spot on. The prisoner's in the cave thought the shadows on the wall were the real world and they couldn't comprehend the real world behind the shadows. I would say the prisoner's of materialism and a lucifer mindset.

They have the hubris to think there the only intellect in the universe that many scientist now say is caused by something eternal.

Think about how science is catching up with the Bible. First, the Bible said the universe had a beginning. They confirmed that. Now they say the universe has to be caused by something eternal and infinite because of the fine tuning of the universe. So you need an infinite multerverse, 10^500 or more false vacua or eternal inflation. You need an uncaused cause just to get a universe like ours and they still can't get one out of their theories with the fine tuning of our universe. They haven't even found evidence that these constants of nature can take any value especially a value that's 120 decimal places.
edit on 10-9-2021 by neoholographic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Why do you and your copy cat religion insist on calling the Morning Star a bad guy?

At least have the creativity to invent your own boogeyman to keep the sheep in line.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   

"Imagine a world of people all born blind. They can only know about the existence and interrelationships of things that exist for the sense of touch. If you talk to them about colors and about other relationships that exist only through light and the sense of sight, you might as well be saying nothing
at all. If you are lucky, they will inform you of this
fact so that you notice your error and can at least
refrain from further useless talk if you prove incapable of opening their eyes"

Johann Gottlieb Fichte

It's interesting that he says it's our error for not noticing that talk with certain individuals is futile. Those who can hold conversation will do so. Those who can't will simply not understand the language that you and I and the others can clearly hear among eachother. The main difference is I know their nihilist perspective, because I've been there before and delved deeply into that philosophy, so I know the hubris and hopelessness that prevents that from letting go of prejudices and assessing logic without bias.
edit on 10-9-2021 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I came up with a kind of odd thought a while back when I was considering how the universe is so full of holes. Like, holes between atoms and within atoms themselves, where there is literally nothing. The absence of anything that exists. And with nothing in them, there is also no time in them. A hole is timeless.

I also thought about how nothing is really specifically defined or conceptualized until something senses it. The old wave function collapse.

From there I thought, what if these remote viewers, for whom time is no constraint, looked back into time 14 billion years ago to "witness" the Big Bang. It seems to me that the mere act of looking back would be enough to actually cause the universe to move from a virtual state to an actual state and begin the process of evolving to the point we are today. It's a recursive time loop.

So in that way, yes, an intelligence was responsible for "creating" the universe, but it wasn't some powerful god. It was just some guy conducting a remote viewing session. Or maybe a baby dreaming. Or some alien in a distant part of the universe using its imagination.

Would it be okay of just some regular creatures like ourselves created the universe and not some super special powerful entity? All the universe really needs to exist is something around to experience it in some way. That could happen with anything that thinks.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join