It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK and vaccine herd immunity, when does it kick in?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: rickymouse
The un-vaxxed 'group' will probably get herd immunity before the vaxxed 'group'.
Rainbows
Jane

I don't know why they call it herd immunity, we are not cows, we are sheep that have the wool pulled over their eyes all the time....it should be flock immunity.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
a reply to: onoloufo
Do you have a link?

No buts he/she has a feeling.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   

edit on 24-8-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain
here's a start for you,seems that the covid plague has been a long time in the planning.
Even your hero Sir Fauchi of Wuhan gets a mention,he's in it up to his scrawny little neck.

Sir Fauchi of Wuhan

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: glen200376
What are you talking about? I have no heroes.

I think you must be speaking to someone else 😅

edit on 24-8-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
a reply to: neutronflux
How can the vax provide herd immunity when it does not stop infection?

It stops or vastly reduces the risk of serious illness or death. That's herd immunity. A bit like how the flu shot works, it prepares your immune system to fight it off quicker and gives you a better chance against differing strains.

It's amazing how much the people against mass vaccination that weren't educated on it have learned about the science so they can ask the right questions.

While they were looking at science and data the pro-vax crowd was listening to the "officials". The pro-vaccination crowd that was uneducated going into this seem to be actively regressing and just spouting whatever sounds good.

It's great that the efforts people are putting into speaking out against this madness have produced observable results even just on this forum. An educated public is an empowered public and it would appear that the good guys are winning.

I think i've studied and researched it everyday 24/7 for 2 years now, sadly

I started of listening to the officials or as we now call them the money trail scientists, i remained open and followed a huge range of scientists pathologist virologists etc etc

i decided id let them argue and see where the cards fell so to speak

its now more than obvious who won the debate and science because all the money trail scientists... science, models, predictions, constantly fell apart, off by 300%. wild exaggerations, and the none money trail scientists were consistently right

It was over a long long time ago, certainly expecting Nuremberg trails or a earth shattering excuse of why they had to destroy the world over a sniffle sneezing cold

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

Sad thing. I am not anti-vax.

Just anti-vaccine mandates. And passports.

I respect those that have underlying health conditions.

But this mass mandate of what was an emergency vaccine is just wrong. And Sick. But it sure lined the pockets of Pfizer. And sure didn’t hurt the politicians who had stocks with Pfizer. Nor the scientists with financial ties with the vaccines.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join