It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Next Stop: Pakistan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 03:25 AM
link   
While we are still trying to make sense of AfghanisTaliban something blipped up on my MSM radar:

Hundreds of men in Pakistan investigated over mass sexual assault on woman

That story reads very much like certain incidents in Egypt during the Arab Spring (2010-2012)

Together with another headline from the same day an interesting picture is starting to form.

Protests in Pakistan erupt against China’s belt and road plan

I don't have time to go into much detail or post pictures right now but I think these two events being either manufactured and/or amplified at this time are further hints that the current mess in Afghanistan is not an accidental result from incompetence but part of a ds/mic plan.

Just some keywords to keep in mind or to look up in context:

- Pakistan nuclear bomb
- Lapis-Lazuli-Corridor - pic search
- North-South Transport Corridor - pic search - (Suez Canal alternative think Ever Given blockage)
- Belt and Road Initiative - pic search
- Turkic Council - pic search
- Great Turan - pic search
- Kashmir
- Uighurs
- Arabic Spring
- Color Revolution

I'm sure I am forgetting some but this should give you an idea. I might as well have put this thread in WWIII but I didn't want to be overly dramatic. If someone else agrees with what I am seeing and has the time to post some pics of the trade routes mentioned above that would be greatly appreciated!
edit on 22-8-2021 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

C'mon, man! The 'stanis don't want to take orders from Chinese overlords? Spoilsports.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Taliban terror attacks in Pakistan massively ramped up in the past year

Pakistan is massively more divided than anybody realizes over its cosying with CCP and meddling in Afghanistan, basically Pakistan is run by the Intel agency ISI, the people are moving in the opposite direction there are tens of millions of Pakistanis all over the western world, and theyre directly influencing Pakistani social media, and because of this Pakistan wants to liberalize, and is very aware of CCP genocide of Muslims

Here is a very telling interview with Pakistani ISI officer and British Pakistanis

video wont load can somebody fix? link below
[yvid]
[/yvid]

"They deluded themselves in believing that they were allies. Actually, they were not," says former Director-General of the Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) Lt. General Asad Durrani, commenting on Pakistan's rocky relationship with the United States since they allied in the "War on Terror"

edit on 22-8-2021 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-8-2021 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=26056562]TritonTaranis[/pos

Interesting, and will be doing some homework.

edit on 22-8-2021 by Tarzan the apeman. because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 07:00 AM
link   

We've been here before...

Memories of Generation Kill for the record hehe...
edit on 22-8-2021 by jerich0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Looks like they have been sowing the wind with a number of bad seeds. The whirlwinds are coming.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

C'mon, man! The 'stanis don't want to take orders from Chinese overlords? Spoilsports.

Cheers
I don't think China has a single ally worth a damn except for Russia, and Russia doesn't trust China one bit.

new topics

top topics

join