It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extremely upset and exceptionally angry

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: DaRAGE
Mandatory vaccinations: I am extremely upset and exceptionally angry:

Very upset

YOU'VE GOT TO GET MAD
youtu.be...

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: DaRAGE

Good rant.
You have been heard.
You are not alone.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Well said.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Stop giving me stars and tell me how angry you are for gawds sake.

Give me your opinion you clowns! Let others know!!

Is anyone surprised?

You shouldn't be.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Yeah, that argument gets old within the first five words.

They are comparing actual vaccines to the Covid shots.

Credibility rating = 0

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: liliththedestroyer

I had a read and listen of your links. It's all quite interesting isn't it. interesting but screwed up

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ussmidway

Can't tell if troll or moron.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Magnivea
a reply to: ussmidway

Can't tell if troll or moron.

Is there an 'all of the above' option?

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 09:44 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 09:51 PM
link   
15 days to flatten the curve. Wrong - Didn't work. No real harm, no foul, 15 days is a two-week vacation. Damage caused is minimum.
6 lockdowns later lasting multiple months, untold numbers of businesses ruined, economy destroyed. – Didn’t work, still not enough according to the government.
Mandatory use of masks, social distancing. Video after video after video or police beating people, parents revolting and even Fauci declaring masks don’t work. Didn’t work, still not enough.
Ok, so far even after killing businesses, destroying people’s ability to earn the big line has yet to be crossed.
Vaccinations.
Since the beginning of time vaccines and drugs had to go through years of trial and error before being released to the public. This is the first time in the history of the Milky Way they got the vaccine right the very first time with no need for any long-term trial and error testing? Serious?
I have a RIGHT not to trust that.
But…
Here we are.
Mandatory vaccinations.
Something, that if it goes sideways in a year – NO you don’t know, NO ONE knows what will happen in a year. If something goes sideways, we can’t take that vaccination back.
We can recover from your 15 days.
We can recover from your lockdowns.
We can recover our businesses or find another way.
We can recover from masks and social distancing.
But we cannot recover if these vaccines go sideways next year.
And not one single person on the face of this planet can say if it will or if it won’t.
If it doesn’t go sideways in the next few years I’ll be first in line to take that jab.
But that’s MY call if AND when not any of you or this government.
But you want to push it.
Keep us from working.
Keep us from going outside.
Keep us from living.
Keep us from eating out.
Keep us from the grocery store.
Over a vaccine we have NO idea what it will do a year from now.
Incredible.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: ussmidway
Stop believing everything you read on conspiracy websites and just get yourself and your family vaccinated report your jewish neighbors when they speak ill of the government. It's just common sense and the right thing to do.

There, fixed that fer ya...

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 11:43 AM
link   

I feel for you bud. Australia is really messed up and that is spreading around the world. We are all seeing our countries become more and more authoritarian at a break neck speed. I am kind of shocked that many still have not woken up to this reality yet.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Who are you? Are you a Mod here? And exactly WHY doesn't "My body - my choice" apply to forced vaccination?

Deny ignorance my ass.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Stop giving me stars and tell me how angry you are for gawds sake.

Give me your opinion you clowns! Let others know!!

Just found your thread. Angry? There are no words to describe my anger for what they have done. At the very beginning I was angry because I couldn't believe people were falling for it. I posted on facebook asking if any friends felt as I did. I got lotsa hate and got censored. Have been ever since nov. 2020. Nothing I post goes anywhere.

Then I got depressed. Turned my anger on myself because I had nowhere to express it. Now angry again and it feels healthy this time. My parents won't let me visit because I'm unvaccinated which I'm finding heartbreaking but I cannot compromise my ethics.

No stars.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: MrNeo

A personal thought, about drugs that haven't been on the market for more than five years.

My wife and I have both gone rounds with "approved by the FDA" medications new to the market. The side effects for life-altering, with severe personal consequences.

Vioxx? *Raises hand*
This one caused unbelievable swelling in my joints which caused them to misdiagnosis a non existent immune disorder.

I was prescribed another "new to the market FDA approved drug" to treat my Pharma induced immune disorder".

This new to the market FDA-approved drug had a side effect of completely disabling my immune system. So I contracted a few bugs during treatment.

*shingles
*Bronchitis
*Pneumonia
*MRSA (foot wound)
*VIral spinal meningitis

The meningitis came on after the onset all the others. Not only was I fighting several serious health issues concurrently, meningitis swooped in for the finale.

They say my saving grace(s) was the fact that I was 30 years old, in the prime of my life and had just put on a little weight after a summer pretty intense physical activity.

I went from just over 185lbs to 145 in less than 2 weeks. After released from the hospital I lost another 20. I also lost my memory about for about two a weeks before the incident and a month after I was admitted: Only remembering the vivid panic in the emergency room when I realized the words I was saying to the doctor, in my mind, were coming out of my mouth as gibberish. I lost the ability to communicate.

It was over three months before I had enough strength and energy to cook my own TV dinner.

The rheumatologist would not even come see me in the hospital. She said that infectious diseases were not her specialty. She left that to the general physician who was interning at the hospital.

Her suggestion was to restart the new drug as soon as I had recovered. (You have to cure that immune disease you know. Even if it kills the patient).

I feel very fortunate that the negative effects to my immune system peeked at 3 weeks, and slowly waned over the next 6 months. Had it been a permanent treatment I would either have been "a boy in the bubble", or succumbed to a failed immune system.

My wife's story, is even more terrible. I won't go into detail, however I will say they resulted two heart surgeries, an artificial heart valve, and a left paralyzed vocal cord.

Ever try and take a drink of water when you can't close off your lungs? That's what vocal cords do, as well as give you the ability to speak.

I am not anti–vaccine. As a matter of fact I just received a tetanus, along with the pneumonia vaccine.

However I will never trust pharmaceutical companies trials to be open and honest. And I will use or inject ANY pharmaceutical without having time on the market and a proven track record.

Had I not taken Vioxx, they may have caught and treated the torn left meniscus that started it all. That meniscus took another four years to diagnose.

One of the medications was pulled from the market, because it killed people. The other two are now "Black box" medication.

Two of my wife's medications were also labeled Black box after the fact. it's a shame the profits were probably a hundred times the class action payout.
edit on 8-10-2021 by Skyman65 because: Fat fingers, bad grammar missing text

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join