It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Vladimir Zelenko on "The Poison Death Shot" ~ Testifies before Rabbinic Court in Israel

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Yes but if you wanted to buy a certain brand of car, I wouldn't ask the person who was selling it how good it was, I would ask someone who had driven one around for a while. If I didn't it would be my fault if I bought a Lemon. It's the same with vaccines. If the CEO of Pfizer couldn't get into Israel because he didn't take his own medicine, it's only natural you would ask why? The government has set up things like Vaers before, so they can control the information, so I would like to hear a few reports from those working at the coalface. But I can't because I have been denied the opportunity so it's only natural to ask why. If the answer is not satisfactory or not forthcoming I will draw my own conclusions.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 09:47 PM
link   
More details. This is a policy to commit mass murder and genocide. Protocol and strategy to use if you get the bio-weapon Covid -19.

Dr. Zev Zelenko SLAYS Globalists, Exposes “Global Genocidal Event” | Stew Peters Show
edit on 14-8-2021 by Doctor Smith because: added

<< 1   >>

join