It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions about medical insurance and covid in the US.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

That surprises me as it sounds like there's a whole bunch of reasons they could choose from to exclude vaccine related illness.

Sick is sick right? We don't differentat what sick means, such as a person sick from drug or alcohol use, or just sick from a flu. Let's say a person got Myocarditis from the vaccine and it led to a long term illness, I don't see where the "how" they got it matters to the healthcare side of it all in treating it and paying for that treatment. If enough of these cases happened I'm sure the insurance companies will file under the Goverment for reimbursement or something like that.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   
That's kind of what I was asking.

Insurance companies usually look for any reason they can not to pay out don't they. Certainly in other areas like car or home insurance, lots of clauses and loopholes.

I was thinking that was the case with medical insurance and glad that's not the case.

I suppose unless they really thought the vaccines were very dangerous there's no reason for them not to is there?

a reply to: Xtrozero

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
That's kind of what I was asking.

Insurance companies usually look for any reason they can not to pay out don't they. Certainly in other areas like car or home insurance, lots of clauses and loopholes.

I was thinking that was the case with medical insurance and glad that's not the case.

I suppose unless they really thought the vaccines were very dangerous there's no reason for them not to is there?

That sounds like life insurance from days of old, a person dies and they look at ways to get out of paying...lol I don't need to contact anyone, when I go to the doctors I give them my insurance card and that is it.

edit on 9-8-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I'm really glad o asked this now.

I've been really quite concerned about the possibility of it happening to people.

a reply to: Xtrozero

<< 1   >>

join