It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Another Earthquake Dream: Seattle Has A Big One!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Hello, I am just posting up the details of a dream I had last night 08/07/2021. In the dream, I walked into the house and everyone was glued in front of the TV. I asked what was going on? I was then told that Seattle, WA just had a huge earthquake and that there were many big aftershocks. I looked at the TV and saw fires and collapsed buildings. The reporter started yelling as another earthquake began and he had trouble staying on his feet. The broadcast ended and a technical difficulty display came up on the screen. There was a little more to it than this but I could see/hear no dates or anything of the kind to indicate when this dream took place. I figured I would just post it up in case one of these crazy dreams turned out to be true. None of them have so far . . . but eventually one might. What the hell, eh . . .

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: nonnez

My parents lived there and always felt a big one was on the way.

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Currently running a crane in a small city on Vancouver Island. All the beaches have the tsunami signs and info to high ground. With the steady increase in magnitude of quakes around the globe going from high 4’s too high 5’s nearly 6 pointers. I too get an eerie feeling something is coming.

I look north and see pressure along the fault lines released in Alaska or so I hope, but as a resident of the west coast of British Columbia we’ve lived under the banner of long overdue for sometime now.

I’ve only ever personally felt a 5.1 we had a few years back was slightly unsettling, I dare not think what a large quake would do too some of the older infrastructure in some of our cities. Even if the large quake was in Seattle

SaneThinking

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 04:05 PM
link   

I live in Seattle WA and in Feb. of 2001 we had a 6.8 earthquake...it lasted 40 seconds and was 33 miles deep.

Recently Alaska had an 8.2 earthquake...and everyone is ok.

Your dream may or may not come true ...but if it does I keep seeing the year 2049.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Are you a Christian? Many Christians have been having dreams of earthquakes and Tsunamis on that coast all of a sudden.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: GolgothaBridge

I am a spiritual hybrid, no real religion that I follow as I can't stand the corruption and hypocrisy in organized religion.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Ok. I want asking about organized religion or church groups. I mean do you believe that Jesus died for your sins and have you the option for eternal life? Jesus wasn't exactly a fan of organized religion and it's corruption either.

new topics

top topics

join