It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Couldn't happen to a better place....invisible flesh eating mites in DC

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I doubt it, the only vaccines that have GO are still struggling to get approved. We use them in meds too.

I would have to find it but several groups did isolate bacteria in these patients that may have contributed to the disease. It was something we didn’t usually test for so I would have to find the journal articles. I mentioned because I thought the bacteria were introduced by arthropods to these patients.

ETA: it was related to borrelia, different strains, and Lyme disease.
edit on 8-8-2021 by TheAMEDDDoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheAMEDDDoc

I doubt it, the only vaccines that have GO are still struggling to get approved. We use them in meds too.

I would have to find it but several groups did isolate bacteria in these patients that may have contributed to the disease. It was something we didn’t usually test for so I would have to find the journal articles. I mentioned because I thought the bacteria were introduced by arthropods to these patients.

ETA: it was related to borrelia, different strains, and Lyme disease.

How do you know they didn't sneak in GO since there are several Medical professional sharing information that suggests something is in the blood that wasn't there before this series of vaccinations?

It appears there is way more to this story than we should question if I was working with big Pharma.

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I read the thread title and immediately The Day the Earth Stood Still popped into my head thinking maybe the aliens had finally had enough and sent some miniaturised bugs.

No such luck, just some pesky Itch Mites... maybe next time.

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 08:22 AM
link   

It would be nice to see a legitimate analysis wouldn’t it? Medications and stuff like this are supposed to be under intense scrutiny. GO would really serve no purpose in the current delivery systems unless they found a way for it to target specific tissues and present antigen more accurately. They should have to publish that unless someone decided to just try it. I say that because it has happened many times in smaller studies and it’s a huge no-no. They are researching methods using GO to increase survivability, stability, and more specific tissue targeting.

This would definitely help because we are obviously having some issues with our targets in some patients. It doesn’t help when analyzing clinical trial exclusion criteria. One example is transplant or patients undergoing significant treatment, exclusion in many studies yet they recommend them as a vulnerable population. Then we start seeing problems in many patients, that’s not the right answer when they trust us to uphold scientific integrity. Looking back they also started dropping certain patients with reactions, backtracking on exclusion criteria.

You would think they would want to use as diverse a population as possible to develop the best delivery system. But time is also money, plus they were being pushed by governments freaking out. Sounds like a conflict of interest to me.

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: TheAMEDDDoc

It appears the goal is to manipulate you with whatever electro-mechanical device they can sneak in you by any means necessary. They are begging like the "Body Snatchers Movie" for you to get that vaccine. Like it is life or death for society when it is nothing but a tool of tyrants. The places like massive sports venues being packed again and deaths not skyrocketing despite the media best ever actors lying to us that they were super spreading. The lies stink so bad the little children can speak to them better than our politicians.

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 08:41 AM
link   
This is interesting to me. I read up on these and they are common here in the Midwest also. Installed a pool this year in my yard with 3 big Oak trees. I spend a lot of time skimming the pool, don't judge I find it relaxing. Anyway, last week I had a bite on my elbow. Definitely wasn't a mosquito which are terrible this year. I thought it was a spider as we live near a lake and have tons of them. I react to any type of bite so my elbow was swollen for two days. But oh my gosh, the itching was crazy! I used an antibiotic I have on hand for topical stuff from my doc as I can't use antibiotic ointments, but hydrocortisone and benadryl did nothing for the itch for a few days. I now wonder if maybe it was one of those mites. Ugh now I'm weirded out and don't even want to go in the yard anymore. It did clear up though just fine.

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles

originally posted by: marg6043

Wow another covid variant the mites one, yep we are creating super bugs now, since the china virus shot has taken place.

It just sunk in, I think I know what you meant now.(

Are you saying that the vaccine is now causing the Covid to evolve into a more complex life-form(mites)?

I would lean more towards the fact that people have been overly sanitizing and overly cleaning everything . And by doing that ,they have killed off the good bacteria that we need to balance out the bad bacteria (and mites .). .
edit on 8-8-2021 by Meldionne1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: BrokenCircles

Actually it is rashes with the china virus jabs, it is one of their side effects posted in the FDA site, now the list of side effects is growing and soon it will be an informant consent release of the side effects that until now by law it is supposed to be given to the people taking the shot and is not.

This is becoming a joke.

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Funny mites are now a problem.... I live next to A forest, oaks, and never heard of it ... Camped all over ... Never heard of it .... Of course its possible ....But....

It will be easier for the experimentally jabbed to blame it on invisible mites.... And then blame the unjabbed when the TV tells them too.....

COVID vaccine side effects study: Rashes, skin …

delayed skin responses described in the study often start a day or so after vaccination, but can appear as long as seven to eight days later. They are different from severe and immediate allergic reactions, which occur within the first four hours of getting vaccinated. 

Just say NO

Saving Humanity sure makes a profit for those pushing it
4.4 billion

Fyi
Ivermectin Cream
Author: Dr Julie Smith MBChB FRACP, Dept of Dermatology Greenlane Hospital, Auckland, New Zealand, 2004. Last reviewed December 2014.

Ivermectin can also be used to control demodicosis. Ivermectin cream has been shown to reduce papulopustular rosacea, which is thought to be due to its effects on demodex mites and its anti-inflammatory action.

cancer too

Maybe DC is having ... Suddenly ...disease and plague for a reason ?
Superbug Fungus

U.S. health officials said Thursday they now have evidence of an untreatable fungus spreading in two hospitals and a nursing home

edit on 882021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 09:15 AM
link   
rub some dirt on it

...or drink some bleach

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: BrokenCircles

No.

Oak mites are a thing. Like I said, we had an outbreak of them in the KC area a few years ago, and they are miserable if you get into them.

Here you go. This is an article from my neck of the woods (see what I did there?) detailing both what an oak mite is, where you come into contact with it, and mentioning in passing that there was an epidemic of them not long ago.

Oak mites are some of the smallest pests around. You come into contact with them around oak trees, and the bites show up hours after you get them.
edit on 8-8-2021 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 09:28 AM
link   
its Oak mites . Anyone that has an Oak tree in their yard has dealt with oak mites before.

Its not a big deal at all

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   

The incessant, shrieking sounds of cicadas may no longer be afflicting the Washington region, but experts say the insects may be bringing a new nuisance — oak leaf itch mites. And they bite.

LINK

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I have been around where things like that bite you we called them "no see em's" because you never see them but clearly they are biting you. Deepwoods OFF or similar products do wonders. My legs being exposed in the summer I get those see em's that I can hear right before they sneak up and bite me.

I am not sure if Chiggers, which is another mite, would be any better. They can put hundreds of bites on you. These Mites will bite you and leave a proboscis in there hoping to hang on long enough to complete their reproduction process while using the blood they suck. When the clutch of eggs are ready they hop off of you and lay the eggs then die. We usually feel something and scratch them off before they can finish and that is why you don't have them re attaching to you later at home. They end up leaving a rod in your skin to irritate you for weeks and cause the Histamine in your body to launch an attack on the spot and the itching is next. That is why Antihistamine products work so well to mitigate the symptoms for periods of time until you can heal.

originally posted by: frogs453
This is interesting to me. I read up on these and they are common here in the Midwest also. Installed a pool this year in my yard with 3 big Oak trees. I spend a lot of time skimming the pool, don't judge I find it relaxing. Anyway, last week I had a bite on my elbow. Definitely wasn't a mosquito which are terrible this year. I thought it was a spider as we live near a lake and have tons of them. I react to any type of bite so my elbow was swollen for two days. But oh my gosh, the itching was crazy! I used an antibiotic I have on hand for topical stuff from my doc as I can't use antibiotic ointments, but hydrocortisone and benadryl did nothing for the itch for a few days. I now wonder if maybe it was one of those mites. Ugh now I'm weirded out and don't even want to go in the yard anymore. It did clear up though just fine.

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck

The incessant, shrieking sounds of cicadas may no longer be afflicting the Washington region, but experts say the insects may be bringing a new nuisance — oak leaf itch mites. And they bite.

LINK

Thank you for finding this.

Not sure how they know of a symbiosis from these mites with cicadas that spend one year in a dozen or more above ground. Not a very fruitful adventure to wait for your catalyst. I suspect the author of that article is full of bull poop. No way it waits up to 17 years for a feast. It has to be there thriving all along like other mite species do. Mites would be starved out if that was their game plan to eat the larvae for food. Not enough other larvae to sustain them the rest of the time.

edit on 8-8-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Ugh thanks. I'll be itching all day. No see-ems I have encountered at our vacation place on Sanibel Island Florida but not here in Michigan. Who knows what it was that bit me, I have a phobia about small bugs, fleas, bed bugs, mites, etc but I'm a live and let live type for other insects.

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

I think they were what we were warned about when we were down south on vacation and told not to touch any of the Spanish moss. We were told that it was often infested with tiny bugs that would make you itch something horrible.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 04:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck

LINK

Thank you for finding this.

Not sure how they know of a symbiosis from these mites with cicadas that spend one year in a dozen or more above ground. Not a very fruitful adventure to wait for your catalyst. I suspect the author of that article is full of bull poop. No way it waits up to 17 years for a feast. It has to be there thriving all along like other mite species do. Mites would be starved out if that was their game plan to eat the larvae for food. Not enough other larvae to sustain them the rest of the time.

Cicadas come out every year. Even if it takes 17 years to become adults, there is batch every year. The cicada killer wasps wouldn't be able to survive if they didn't show up every season.

Apparently the mites eat the eggs, but something on the oak trees are their main stay food source. A high population of cicadas make the mites more numerous, but that is about the extent of it, so it seems.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join