It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pfizer Vaccine destroys immune system! Dr David Bauer

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 05:24 AM
link   
I think he thinks that there's a the good spike protein on covid which is not really dangerous and an evil spike protein in the vaccine which is dangerous.

Maybe it's like startrek and the mirror universe.

It's identical but has a beard and is evil

a reply to: OccamsRazor04

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 05:26 AM
link   

I attended both college and university in the 90s myself OccamsRazor04, not in the USA all the same, just here in bonny Scotland

I was more meaning and leaning towards your primary and secondary educational establishments as opposed to tertiary.

But in your opinion, what do you imagine has changed the most over the past 3 decades and how so for the better or worse?

A load of the college students i have seen on the NEWS and TV seem more interested in celebrating and having fun than they do pandemics and dangerous pathogens.

Nothing new on that score i suppose, i would probably have ticked the same box when i was that age myself.
edit on 29-7-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 05:38 AM
link   
I work with a guy that's just finished a degree at Leeds university.

He said they pretty much ignored covid and lockdowns and just partied like you'd expect students to party.

They had one of the highest rates of covid in the UK and after a while the police and university just gave up trying to keep them in lockdown as it was pointless.

a reply to: andy06shake

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 05:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

I think he thinks that there's a the good spike protein on covid which is not really dangerous and an evil spike protein in the vaccine which is dangerous.

Maybe it's like startrek and the mirror universe.

It's identical but has a beard and is evil

It looks like the mRNA vaccines are more of a threat me. Like I said before. Why would anyone in their right mind purposely inject either one of them into their body?????????? Nut job planet.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

I seen some of the protests they had at some of our educational establishments.

When your young, you know best, your invincible and nothing can touch you, until it does that is.

Thing is all that money and accompanying student loans, paying for an education that they are not receiving in the manner prescribed, is kind of rather hard to swallow, if not for the students then for whomever is funding there further education.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

In the 90s there was much greater tolerance for diversity of opinion, for students and especially for professors. The idea that America was the best country on Earth, but still imperfect and needing to grow and improve was the prevailing view. The purpose of social justice was to ensure equal opportunity for all. It didn't matter what color your skin was or where you came from, there were academic standards (although they were already eroding). You needed to use proper English grammar and sentence structure.

Now there is only room for 1 view. If you do not agree with the progressives hyper liberal stance you better shut your mouth. Now America sucks, and not only should you not be proud to be an American, you should be a bit unhappy about it. We no longer care about equal opportunity, now we need to focus on equal outcomes. All white people are inherently racist, and things like the Tuskegee experiment would never ever have been done to white people (despite the fact it is based on research that was done to .. white people). If you don't accept that someone born a man but decides they are now a woman with a penis has every right to go into women's bathrooms and locker rooms with no room for discussion on the subject you are evil (in 2019 we had a several hours lecture devoted to the topic). Now if you expect proper English you are racist.

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
Pfizer Vaccine destroys immune system! Dr David Bauer

A very short and simple message about the tests Dr David Bauer has done on the Pfizer mRNA vaccine. Their is really nothing to argue about. I'm not making the claim, this is another doctor.

With the Pfizer jab. Those with 2 shots have a 5-6 fold lower levels of neutralizing antibodies. These are your natural antibodies your body has to fight of the virus in the first place. The older you are, the lower the levels are. And as more time passes the lower the levels will be.

12/28/2021 Evidence Continues Coming In (But Google is censoring it).

Because Google.com search is HIDING analysis like this stevekirsch.substack.com... , explaining how the Covid-19 vaccines damage the human immune system, we can be certain that it's not merely a "theory". The damage is real.

As more people learn this, by reading, and by experiencing it within their own family unit, all hell will break loose in this country...and the world, for that matter.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

www.theguardian.com...

If this is written by him, David Bauer is saying he is being misinterpreted by anti vaxxers.

Also, the doctor "Doctor Smith" bring up is very questionable too. I think the original author of the study he cites disagreed with his opinions and also other doctors of course.

It's good to consider different and controversial opinions, but we can't just cherry pick doctor's words or choose one outlier to be the end-all word on spike protein risks.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: CptGreenTea

As time passes, evidence is being gathered. We should have a clearer picture of what adverse effects the vaccines are delivering, in another 6 months.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Sure and I hope we have an open minded discussion about it. But misusing data and what scientists have said in order to push a conspiracy theory is doing a disservice to discussion.

If people see covid skeptics just throwing names and data out there without doing much research, then it's going to make their side look silly.

I recommend reading up on any doctor that makes big claims.

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: CptGreenTea

Significant Update - 11.5.2022

The BEST RESPONSE yet, to those who are suggesting and/or requesting COVID AMNESTY.

From NEIL OLIVER: theconservativetreehouse.com...

Summary - Take your desire for Amnesty and SHOVE IT!

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Yeah , Maybe See you here in 3 to 5 Years Phage , Maybe Not............

edit on 6-11-2022 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Yeah , Maybe See yo here in 3 to 5 Years Phage , Maybe Not............

The 2021 replies suggesting it didn't have a negative impact on your immune system didn't age well. I hope these people are OK.

posted on Nov, 6 2022 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Yeah , Maybe See yo here in 3 to 5 Years Phage , Maybe Not............

The 2021 replies suggesting it didn't have a negative impact on your immune system didn't age well. I hope these people are OK.

If you want to convince me, then show me the numbers.

Bring up some graphs of the vaxxed by age and show me how it corresponds to literally any NEW trend in sickness that doesn't effect the unvaxxed.

And no, this isn't an invitation to bring up a graph showing that 95 year olds die at a higher rate than 12 year olds.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join