It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

City Announces Cancellation of Rally

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Why do you take everything a person says about political representatives failing miserably as a personal attack on you?

I love how you deflect their utter failure to represent the public and it’s best interests onto me. Classic.

And since you really seriously don’t know what a public forum is... they can hold public forums as town halls or public square meetings. They can hold public forums on social media platforms. They can have a public forum while their out eating at a restaurant or simply walking around town. All they have to do is go out and talk to regular people. Public forum.

If they have a damn about the individuals they represent, that is what they would do. But they do not. All they do on BOTH sides is work towards their own personal interests at the public’s expense.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrEnergy

Why do you take everything a person says about political representatives failing miserably as a personal attack on you?

I love how you deflect their utter failure to represent the public and it’s best interests onto me. Classic.

Thank you for pointing this out to me. I'll try to be less of a government shill going forward. I'm glad somebody called me out for my enthusiastic defense of government officials.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

The results are the same

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88
To be fair, Anaheim looks more like a city from some third world country than America to me.

The garbage is a definite problem, and it would be nice if these guys would clean up after themselves. But the majority of these guys are likely not all that great about following the rules of society or they wouldn't be in that position in the first place.

"You can't tell me what to do, man!"

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 05:39 PM
link   

a reply to: frogs453

Yea. I love how more people that are against these people show up to the events. And still the events are only a couple hundred people. Failure as usual.

Oh, you mean like most white nationalist stuff, but white nationalist groups are still the greatest threat ever to our democracy?

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Deny ignorance is all we ask.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Deny ignorance is all we ask.

I'm trying, bro.

I just love government officials so much that I get caught up in the moment and rush to their defense.

How could I have been so blind?

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Agreed. How could you have been so blind?

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: 10uoutlaw

The results are the same

Agreed. The method is different. Things CAN break on their own. Sabotage has to be inflicted.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Don't you remember all the damage and violence at those tea party rallies?
There was tens of dollars of property damage done...
Right and that was before the Tea Party picked up their own trash.
edit on 21-7-2021 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Oh, you mean like most white nationalist stuff, but white nationalist groups are still the greatest threat ever to our democracy?

The biggest threat to any political system (and most religions) is overwhelming success. The members of the group enjoy a high level of accomplishment and financial and personal gain. That leads to complacency and a feeling by a lot of people that they're somehow "entitled" to the level of prosperity they've obtained because they are on the correct "side." Which is of course nonsense, but you know how people can be.

Some people just love to feel persecuted. Christians in particular, but a lot of people still get a real sense of superiority when other folks hate on them. "They wouldn't hate us if we weren't right!" It never occurs to them that maybe their opinions are garbage and they're awful human beings. Oh, no. It's because they're better and smarter than the average slob.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   
As a refugee from commifornia that is just par for the course. I betting that it is not actually smog in the air in Anaheim its devil fart.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join