It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Received a vax text today.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: EdisonintheFM

No thanks, I got burnt for years thinking I'd get Boardwalk with one of my cheeseburger value meals that I was BUYING DAILY.

I was always so good at finding 'Park Place'. I thought for sure 'Boardwalk' was coming soon.

And what's with the "at least one shot", I thought I'd need boosters too.

By that point, they won't need to bribe people. It will have become a health necessity for those who have already been vaccinated before to continue with the booster shots. Vaccinated people will then be more susceptible to the new strains, or some crap like that....

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   
All day long I get spam texts. They are all quite similar to spam emails. I am starting to think my number is scribbled on a bathroom wall somewhere because I am not one to hand out my phone number. I ignore and block them all.

I however have not gotten a vaxx text yet. I keep waiting, but nope.....not yet.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany

I really wish I knew what the agenda was RE the vaccines and what weird nefarious sh# was in them....

Just let your imagination run wild. Then realize that it's probably 100 times worse.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I feel cheated. I live in Missouri, and all I got was a sore arm.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Sorry.
I got an additional sticker to put on my t-shirt, and a face mask that was better than the one I already had.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles

No thanks, I got burnt for years thinking I'd get Boardwalk with one of my cheeseburger value meals that I was BUYING DAILY.

I was always so good at finding 'Park Place'. I thought for sure 'Boardwalk' was coming soon.

And what's with the "at least one shot", I thought I'd need boosters too.

By that point, they won't need to bribe people. It will have become a health necessity for those who have already been vaccinated before to continue with the booster shots. Vaccinated people will then be more susceptible to the new strains, or some crap like that....

I'm thinking the same thing.

Stick me, I get sick, need another stick.

They're playing with us.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam
To the OP, can I ask if the message was delivered in meme form by Dr. Evil?

Because that would at least be pretty funny.

“Meeeleyohn”

Okay I’m done. Carry on ATS.

No, just a text.

I would've appreciated a meme more though, but I'd want it to be the one DBCowboy posted with the chick holding Dr. Suess books that said Kermela Herress. That # was funny. I'm still crying over that one.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
I feel cheated. I live in Missouri, and all I got was a sore arm.

Lol.

A friend got his a month ago. He's still sore. I told him to go back and let them know but you know how some are, they'll wait until it's pussed and stinks.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

Excellent question. The answer is that only uncle sugar can run a lottery so its okay legally in the context of requiring a purchase. On the other hand the lottery is funded by the players and not tax dollars so there may be a standing on how that money came to exist and was appropriated. I need to look up how an entry fee is defined in legal terms to determine how the event would truly be classified (sweepstakes, lottery, or drawing) but if the FTC, AG, and states AG dont care the legality is moot.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Man... nothing has ever made me feel like dying for it.
No fake agendas for any of the wars
No real thing out there ever compels me to get ready to lay down my life.

However... IF we are forced to live in a world where we are made to take shots from the government (or any one for that matter) - uh, no.

Come with a vax? you will be leaving with a very special vax.

You can inject the sh!t into my cold dead body.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Pretty certain if I get a text from brown shirts they're going to get a jack in a box reply from me.
"Count me as immune from your 🐂💩 common cold and piss off!"

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 07:47 PM
link   

$1,000,000 you say?

From what I’ve heard, that ‘may’ cover your hospital bills for your recovery from the jab

Hospitalisation in the USA isn’t cheap I hear.

Bribery is illegal in most cases isn’t it?

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Same here friend..same here.
Does anyone know if they are putting limitations on the win? like, can you pass it down? If so.. you could have a great 18 or so months and then family/ friends might get a decent sum

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
If there was an actual deadly pandemic you wouldn't' have to bribe or do literally anything to get people vaccinated. They would be storming the locations to get it. You also wouldn't have to "force" people to stay home. Despite what braindead liberals think people don't actually want to die. So if there's a risk they'll stay home. If there's a need they'll get a shot.

COVID is none of that.

Exactly! If this were an Ebola outbreak or some other actually deadly infection, the mortality would be all the convincing anyone needed.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 03:27 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 09:40 AM
link   

I wanna leave the cinema but the doors are bolted and there are actual non-humans at the other side of the door controlling all of humanity trapped inside. That's "Earth"

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Starcrossd

I don't know. They may require weekly or monthly or yearly installments.

I doubt you can get a lump sum.

You know how they are with money lol.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join