It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Hints at new Aircraft to be Unveiled July 20th

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 10:30 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: anzha

looks like and export model of their new fighter

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Whats the parts and supply going to be like for support?

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Something seems off in the pix. The Su-75 looks too...big?

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 06:45 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   
www.flightglobal.com...

Russia claims they will have the bird in serial production by 2025 or 2026. ummmm...

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 08:35 PM
link   

looks like the Russian version of the old F22(looks like that funny version F22) and F35(black widow)

but seeing that commercial they released makes me think it is aimed at export buyers like China

edit on 14-11-2021 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

China doesn't need it. They are doing a land based version of the J-31/35 for the low end fighter.

theaviationist.com...

The russians are also advertising an unmanned version.

And claiming they are already building the flyable prototypes:

www.ruaviation.com...

www.thedrive.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 04:49 PM
link   

i have always had a soft spot for Russian hardwear

they do ALOT with a little

i know that the Russian defector who landed a MiG in Japan that when they got into the guts of the jet their were VACCUME TUBES and i think it was in the min to late 1980's.

their ICBM's and Soyuz are pretty amazing on there own, i think with the recent accident the Soyuz 1 and 11 flight they are accident free. that's why the ULA's engines for ALONG time were OLD closed cycle Russian made motors. The NASA guys didn't believe the Russians when they showed them the trust they could get out of one engine

we now build a bigger version of that same engine

i would love to see a fluorine and hydrogen fueled rocket, LOTS of power and LOTS and LOTS of hydrofluoric acid(that can eat glass and goes right for bones in humans).

if you did it WAY WAY out in the ocean i think kit would be a better option than methane granted a harder and less safe rocket.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Russia wants the UAE to join in its defense programs, including Checkmate:

breakingdefense.com...

Su-75 is to get a modified AL-41F1 engine:

www.ruaviation.com...

Russia is in talks for foreign contracts for Su-75:

www.ruaviation.com...

The Russian MoD is in talks for a possible contract for Su-75s:

tass.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Tail view:

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Supposedly, the Russians will build 4 Su-75 prototypes:

www.flightglobal.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 05:23 PM
link   

We use advanced super-computer technologies in the Checkmate project, which enables us to cut substantially the timeframe of building the prototype and begin the flight tests already in 2024,” he says.

So they finally got their copy of Solidworks 2017 unlocked ?

posted on Aug, 20 2022 @ 10:23 PM
link   

i keep getting the feelings i would get watching bun pits with brand new cars, computers, whole pallets of stuff wasted to be replaced with something newer and 3 times the price.

Russia cant even keep CAS going in Ukraine and are losing jets and drones and choppers faster than they can hope to replace them.

the Ukrainian theater has shown the Russia to be somewhat of a dog with no bite as their military is dismantled part by part and that isnt really as good selling point if your own weapons cant protect the airspace over Ukraine and Snake Island proved we can take out S300's with ease now that the UAF has HARM missiles.

it seems like the US and Russia are just using or supplying their old stock to make room for what's coming in. With Russia it well be sold as a necessity to spend even more on the military now they are even more closed off to the world. In the US we are just helping a friend.

I just know there is someone somewhere just swimming in cash from all these new arms manufacturing plats revving back yup in the us.

Chnia is becoming what the USSR was to the US, not equals but if the US slips up we could pay for it later.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 01:55 PM
link   
If you go looking, the Su-75 was reviewed in detail by the designers of the J-20. The designers savaged the Su-75. It's considered worse in every way to the F-35 and the real zinger is the RCS: it's the same as the F/A-18E/F.

The whole analysis is really, really damning.

I can't upload things atm due to a cert issue on the site or I would upload the original plus translation. It's not hard to google it.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 01:58 PM
link   

The real zinger was comparing the radar to the AN/APG-9.

posted on Jul, 1 2023 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Supposedly, the updated bauplan:

posted on Jul, 2 2023 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Looks like aerodynamic smoothing...

posted on Jul, 3 2023 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Blackfinger

She's looking more and more like the final Boeing bid for the JSF.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join