It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Branson Launch UFO * Impressive Camera Work

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Just surprised that one of the tracking cameras was so good that it actually caught a bug in mid-launch as Branson's toy is zooming up into the stratosphere. That's a hell of a focal length. Pretty much exactly :30 seconds in.

EDIT: I'm sorry, I mean "UAP tic-tac," because I guess that's what we're calling them these days.
edit on 12-7-2021 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

it actually caught a bug in mid-launch

No.
That is an alien tic-tac.
Got to be.
Notice the lack of a trail and notice the dark color.
Dark colors mean no heat.

/end sarcasm.
edit on 7/12/21 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Probably the chase plane I think.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Definitely looks a lot more like a plane than a bug!

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I seen another video when he was on the ship doing his speech where out the window there was a UFO dashing off looked like a star but it took off . I'll see if I can find it

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Probably. At what height was the rocket plane released?

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 01:47 PM
link   

You are correct.
Yes they had 2 "Extra Aircraft's" for chase planes.

Ex:

Most commonly seen in the Red Bull air races.

But this photo makes it appear as if the Extra was above the launch vehicle which was above 40k+.

***Scratches head🤔😀***

Not a bird as you clearly see the wings and birds don't have Horizontal Stabilizers😀

edit on 12-7-2021 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   

I don't think it's a plane. There are some other frames of it. I'll see if I can grab one that makes it look more like a bug/bird. It really zooms by 4-5 frames. Unless (oh no) it's an actual UFO/UAP! Anyway here's the first frame it shows up in:

If you can look past the artifacts introduced due to my ham-fisted level adjustments, I think it looks like a bug. I think it's going way too fast to be a plane. As I said. Impressive camera work.
edit on 12-7-2021 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   
It looks like a bug or a bird on my phone screen.
The backside of it seems a bit blurred just where the wings are flapping at high speed.

edit on 12-7-2021 by tjocksteffe because: clarifying

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Its a great shot,but not as impressive as when that frog photobombed a rocket launch a few years back-
blog.nationalgeographic.org...

One giant leap for frogkind.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I can't tell for sure, but there is no reason that it couldn't be just a bug flying relatively close to the camera. Being in a plane (the geometric kind) that intersects the field of view close to the camera, a bug would cover the distance across the frame quickly.

Sure, maybe it was something bigger and faster that was farther from the camera, but than again maybe it wasn't.

edit on 7/12/2021 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 03:18 PM
link   

After playing the video back at 0.25X the speed (really slow). There were all kinds of birds flying past the in frame of the camera.

I'll have to retract my comment on it being one of the Extra's. Im comfortable going with it being one of many birds captured on video.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse

Its a great shot,but not as impressive as when that frog photobombed a rocket launch a few years back-
blog.nationalgeographic.org...

One giant leap for frogkind.

Unidentified Froglike Object / Unfortunate Amphibian Projectile

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Yes... a rich man has a new toy...but he cannot share it with we the common people; we get to know about it; but not participate. The ticket price is just too much...so this new toy is obviously for the financially wealthy who now get to play in outer space.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: alexandrae

The bearded one didn't even reach space by some definitions let alone outer space.

At least he is spending some money on an enterprise that progresses useful knowledge, he could just spend it on booze and women and waste the rest.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: chunder
At least he is spending some money on an enterprise that progresses useful knowledge, he could just spend it on booze and women and waste the rest.

The worst thing he could do with his money is what far too many other super rich people already do, which is stuff it into a bank vault in Switzerland or the Cayman Islands and let it just accumulate so they can compete with all of their other super rich friends to see who can make the biggest pile. That doesn't help anyone, and actually skews the economy to such a degree that people riot in the streets. Just for their own egos.

top topics

join