It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked papers of permanent lockdown in the UK from the 15th july

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

The part where they are talking or mentioning anyone whose not unvaccanited will have their family members removed from them is a violation of human rights. No matter the public health excuse.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 05:34 AM
link   
One of the biggest load of bollocks I've ever come across on ATS - and I've read some utter #e in my time here.

Why would anyone even take the time to repudiate it - oh, hang on a minute, isn't that what I'm doing?

There are that many glaring faults with it I honestly don't know where to start, I could literally rip apart and deconstruct almost every single paragraph and sentence.

I think some people just want there to be some big secret conspiracy aimed at subjugating and repressing 'the people' so they believe every single paranoid piece of drivel presented to them.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 06:24 AM
link   
I spent most of my years here as a drug and alcohol addict with severe mental health issues including paranoia and psychosis with at times delusion and hallucinations. I've posted some absurdly preposterous stuff myself.

This puts the old me to shame it's so laughable.

originally posted by: Freeborn
One of the biggest load of bollocks I've ever come across on ATS - and I've read some utter #e in my time here.

Why would anyone even take the time to repudiate it - oh, hang on a minute, isn't that what I'm doing?

There are that many glaring faults with it I honestly don't know where to start, I could literally rip apart and deconstruct almost every single paragraph and sentence.

I think some people just want there to be some big secret conspiracy aimed at subjugating and repressing 'the people' so they believe every single paranoid piece of drivel presented to them.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

What if the old you wrote this and it's only surfaced now?

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Im pretty sure I'm the only one left now.

The government gave me medication to inhibit my superpowers so I can't post "the truth" anymore.

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: nonspecific

What if the old you wrote this and it's only surfaced now?

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I only have one plausible fact to support it...

Neither at Walmart nor any of the various dollar stores have you seen bin after bin of masks for sale super cheap like you would if this was truly over.

Other than filler in quilts or stuffed animals, there is nothing you can do with a patchwork of fabric from all those unsold masks. So they should go on sale super cheap, right?

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Better to get something for them than tossing them and getting nothing.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 11:48 AM
link   
4 days after the supposed permanent lockdown and all is ok on "freedom day".
This hoax needs moving to the hoax section, a sad attempt at triggering sheeple that failed.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join