It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Daily Mail Reporter Sally Beck Goes Rogue, Blows Whistle On MSM Cover Up Of Vax Injury

page: 1

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2021 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Daily reporter Sally Beck has observed many Vaccine deaths and injury cases. It seems as though the authorities have been minimizing Vax injuries and deaths. Many of her experiences are discussed. She cannot discuss anything like this in mainstream media due to lockstep censorship.

A woman was incarcerated for refusing to vaccinate her child. A Doctor resigned because he just didn't want to vaccinate children. Nursing homes have record deaths but they fail to investigate.

In the USA they are thankfully running into a brick wall. Only vaccinating 40% and nobody wants the vaccines no matter what they do.

Daily Mail Reporter Sally Beck Goes Rouge, Blows Whistle On MSM Cover Up Of Vax Injury
edit on Tue Jul 6 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2021 @ 07:18 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 6 2021 @ 07:26 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2021 @ 07:33 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2021 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

I just copied and pasted the title. If you guys are right it was a misspelled by the account on Bitchute.

posted on Jul, 6 2021 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: beyondknowledge

Actualy rouge is a grinding compound used to polish metal to a fine finish. Its use as a makeup came later. It started out as a polish for metal mirrors.

Still, I think it should be 'rogue'.

IMO that still qualifies as cosmetic application but it's a semantic debate that would derail this topic so whatever.

Not sure on that one... seems like a woman would see a world of difference between applying red tinted cosmetic powder to her cheeks versus applying grinding compound to them prior to setting to work with a 2000 RPM rotary electric polisher. If your experiences differ from that, then I'd say you have a woman with cheeks of steel.

edit on 6-7-2021 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

+17 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2021 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Dr Fauci himself was forced to admit before Congress that half of the employees working for the CDC and the FDA did not let themselves be injected with these experimental non-approved drugs, masquerading as vaccines.
edit on 7/6/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2021 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

It comes as no surprise what so ever that Vax issues are being rubbed out statistically. It was always and still is the plan. It's written by The Gates Of Hell foundation somewhere that dismantling regulatory reporting of Vax issues needs to be a priority to ensure the success of the illegal Vax program.

As with her story about UK compensation, that's pretty #ed up. If people die from a Vax jab, and it's actually recorded that the cause was the jab and everybody accepts that, why does the claimant have to demonstrate that the dead person was more than 60% incapacitated. Isn't being dead sufficiently serious enough to demonstrate incapacity as a result of the Vax, seriously, how much more incapacitated do people need to be past the point of death?

posted on Jul, 6 2021 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: beyondknowledge

Actualy rouge is a grinding compound used to polish metal to a fine finish. Its use as a makeup came later. It started out as a polish for metal mirrors.

Still, I think it should be 'rogue'.

IMO that still qualifies as cosmetic application but it's a semantic debate that would derail this topic so whatever.

Not sure on that one... seems like a woman would see a world of difference between applying red tinted cosmetic powder to her cheeks versus applying grinding compound to them prior to setting to work with a 2000 RPM rotary electric polisher. If your experiences differ from that, then I'd say you have a woman with cheeks of steel.

[...]

Cosmetic is a wide ranging adjective that can apply to both organic and inorganic subjects.

Personally I'm interested in seeing sources for these claims:

A woman was incarcerated for refusing to vaccinate her child. A Doctor resigned because he just didn't want to vaccinate children. Nursing homes have record deaths but they fail to investigate.

edit on Tue Jul 6 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2021 @ 08:20 PM
link   
MOD NOTE!!!!!

We are not the spelling police here on ATS.
Please discuss the topic.

Do NOT reply to this post.

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 03:23 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 04:01 AM
link   
It's about time people wised up to this and journalists like her will be much rewarded in the future.

In a world filled with lies and deceit, people like her provide a slither of hope.

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I'm tired of everyone who claims mRNA is safe confusing risk with probability. Russian roulette has only a 1:6 probability. Dat risk tho....

a reply to: Doctor Smith

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: SentientBunnySuit

Some in the media are trying to downplay the heart inflammations as a rare type of event. But i agree with you as well.

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I like these kind of journalists and i have respects for them. I believe this journalist. If they put this on YT they would problary not allowed the journalist to say it and their account suspended for misinformation.

new topics

top topics

join