It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is It Metal?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Found this song years ago on a Heavy Metal forum and this guy was going on and on how it was 'the heaviest thing he'd ever heard'. No sarcasm. After years of deliberation, I finally uploaded it to the web. I listened and started laughing immediately. Is it even Metal? You decide.

edit on 2-7-2021 by NightVision because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: NightVision

I can't think of anything off the top of my head that could take the title of "World's Worst So-Called-Music" from that. Now I know where the phrase Sonic Tripe originated from.
edit on 7/2/2021 by TheSpanishArcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Froggy from the little rascals meets Gwar😆

Very Metal👍🏼😁

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   
its not metal its a duck throwing a tantrum on a keyboard while a group of toddlers bang their silverware

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Its nightmare fuel is what it is....

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   
This sounds like Gollum is jamming around. Or a washing machine trying to pump off the rest of the water, while a toddler is playing a toy keyboard.

edit on 2.7.2021 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

I have at least two more 'singles' from this 'band' but I'm not sure I wanna ruin everyone's Friday!

They are called 'Ogopogo' if anyone's interested in adding this to a 'Torture Your Friends' playlist.
edit on 2-7-2021 by NightVision because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

That wouldn't even sound like metal after the third-day of a cough-syrup bender.

How many chickens were harmed in the recording of that, uhhhhmmmm, ... that ?

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Make it worth and wait till Monday, that combo will ruin the coming month!

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightVision
a reply to: Bigburgh

They are called 'Ogopogo' if anyone's interested in adding this to a 'Torture Your Friends' playlist.

Dammit, I had a plan to come out of this lockdown crap with a new retro old school punk band and "OgoPOGO" was the name I was going with! I guess I'll have to use 2nd runner up Jurassic Punks.
edit on 7 2 2021 by underpass61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61
MOUSE RAT!

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 02:59 PM
link   
There was a short film, in B&W, many years ago on Independent Lens, that was about this unsuccessful English heavy metal band, going around in an old junker van, doing gigs, where the members started to fracture, the drummer adamant of heavy metal, like a religion, a couple other members secretly wanting to try out more Top 40 type stuff, faux heavy metal, only interested in getting a break. They were constantly reassuring the drummer they're still and always will be heavy metal, "evee meh uhl", while secretly plotting how they'll get rid of him and heavy metal, as soon as the band catches a break. It was hilarious, like Spinal Tap, of that doltish, blue collar facade of needing to appear the bad boys, as if religiously, for the heavy metal of Satan, while it was really all about money to half the band, if it meant doing Donny Osmond covers. I never have found that video, anywhere. It had some real laughs, nailed the poorly educated, animal, English rocker perfectly.

There was another one about a magician that comes to town, that everybody loves, that was, in fact, railroaded to prison when young, and now, years later, the guy responsible is the town mayor, the mayor that does not recognize his new, delightful magician friend, who finally stages a trick needing mayor participation, to execute the mayor. The magician leaves town on the train, with a smile, throwing glitter in the air from the platform. It was a striking little video. Never saw that one again, either.

edit on 2-7-2021 by Scrutinizing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 04:05 PM
link   
no thankee

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightVision

I can't unhear that - WOW, literally sounds like 3 videos playing at once!!

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I was up drinking all night listening to metal with the missus. We both agree yes this is metal as f%*k. It has cured my hangover and we thank you a reply to: NightVision

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Absolutely Metal!!!

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Tundra

More like totally mental....

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
a reply to: Tundra

More like totally mental....

I was only talking about the picture of the video.

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 07:45 AM
link   

DUDE!...Where can I buy tickets???

I have just GOT to see what it looks like when a bullfrog, 3 cats, a jeezus freak, a burning old tire and a harmonica all get thrown in a giant food processor set to 'pulse'...LIVE!!

That's gotta' be a TRIP!!

WTF was that S#????

new topics

top topics

join