It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sidney Powell: Government and companies are murdering people by mandate

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

I'm sure ""Bitchute"" or the like will cover your ""Alternative"" proof and facts.

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

It's very well known that Google?YouTube will censor truth tellers.

BitChute and others are taking up the slack, and that is good.

High probability that Google is a CIA operation.

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

Salander variety is the spice of life but BitChute is a video hosting service also known for accommodating and hosting hate speech, as well as just the far-right individuals and conspiracy theorists.

There is a high probability that Google and/or the CIA have access to just about everything online if we are honest.

No two ways about that predicament nor the information age in which we exist.
edit on 30-6-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
a reply to: ExiledSpirit777

The proof won't be seen in the mainstream media because it suppresses the truth.

It suppresses the truth about the gross inaccuracy of the PCR tests, it suppresses the truth about the successes of HCQ and Ivermectin, it suppresses the truth about those harmed and killed by the shots, and anything else that contradicts the official narrative.

So if you expect a link to MSM, it won't be found.

Those many who are censored by the system provide the proof, the truth. That's why they are censored.

Ok, so no proof, didn't think so. Just saying something happens doesn't mean its proof. Carry on.

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Wilfull ignorance is never pretty to behold.

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Agreed. But it's yours?

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: bassface09
Jesus. Just print out a vaccine card, fill it out, then laminate the damn thing and be on your way. YES IM TELLING YOU TO LIE. Screw these people. Why even argue with them? It always go’s nowhere. Fake the card and PRETEND you have gotten the jab. It’s not hard to do. It’s paper people. PAPER! a reply to: Doctor Smith

Ha. Why should I try to fake it? I don't have vaccine hesitancy. I'm just not an ignorant fool. I don't have to fake the shot and cover for my overlords like others feel they have to. The way things are going now nobody will have to take it. Some who instigated this scam will be going to Gitmo though.

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Again, you just say things that equate to "believe me guys, I know the real answers because im awake and you're asleep"

Stop that. Either give proof, or dont use "it just is" as proof. Thats the real ignorance.

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Perhaps not to you, but it's been fairly well known through the ages that some humans are more perceptive than others.

There are sharp tools in the tool shed, and then those not so sharp.

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Perhaps not to you, but it's been fairly well known through the ages that some humans are more perceptive than others.

You are loony.

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   

So you are the sharpest tool? Leave out the "sharp" bit and I'd tend to agree with you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join