It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Predict The Winners Of The European Championships 2020

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Debunkology

You've made 666 posts, you are indeed the devil for predicting that.

Well done lucifer

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

Its Italy and if it goes to penalties we all know England mess it up on penalties.

No team has ever won two penalty shoot outs at the Euro's , Italy already won one against Spain so if it goes to penalties history favours England.

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Its Italy and if it goes to penalties we all know England mess it up on penalties.

No team has ever won two penalty shoot outs at the Euro's , Italy already won one against Spain so if it goes to penalties history favours England.

Records are made to be broken.

It was a valiant effort by England and a formidable opponent, but statistics were always in our favour... sorry.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 03:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

I think you were wrong.

And I should of had a bet at being 1-1 and England losing on pens.

Anyway... Southgate has to take the blame for that. What was he thinking? Rashford? Ok. Sancho? Don't know much about him. Saka? Come on. He's 19 and should not have been on the list of 5 and only played a few mins, same as Rashford. Sterling was superb all Tounament but pulls out of taking a penalty or Southgate left him out on purpose?? Very strange decision. What about Henderson? He should of insisted to stay on the pitch, not be subbed. Grealish?? 3 players there, that should of taken a penalty ahead of Saka. He's gonna get so much abuse online now and Rashford.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Well done you for predicting Italy.

I hope you had a little wager somewhere???

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge

Well done you for predicting Italy.

I hope you had a little wager somewhere???

Funny enough, I always bet on the premier league games and did have some accumulater bets on the euro's but not an outright winner bet unfortunately.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Yep Southgate cocked it up , the 3-4-3 formation had Italy stretched but after the goal the old England tactic of sitting back and defending the lead came into play and the inevitable happened , his decision to bring on Saka while Grealish sat on the bench made me facepalm ... unbelievable , I wouldn't be surprised if there's more to why Grealish got so little time on the pitch during the tournament.

Southgate knows how to build a team but his tactical decisions leave a lot to be desired , we could have won that game but Southgate threw it away ... shameful.

Grealish?? 3 players there, that should of taken a penalty ahead of Saka.

A black friend of mine believes Southgate put the black players up for the shoot out because he wanted to make a statement to those who racially abuse players online , turns out it blew up in his face and he ended up throwing Saka to the wolves to satisfy his own personal agenda.

The FA have offered him a new contract , fair enough he got us to the final but his decisions last night should make them and him think long and hard about if he is the right man for the job.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I agree with what you say about Southgate, in fact I even said to my GF earlier that he did it on purpose, either because he knew if they missed they would recieve abuse online or he did it for the reason you say.... wanting to make a statement to those people who abuse...

but if it's the reason you stated... it badly backfired!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join